Obama Cracks Joke About Scalia's Death...

Anybody that takes offense with that statement by Obama is right up there with the mindset of a liberal. They've trained you well.

he was laughing and making stupid faces ....when the name Judge was said....

how would you like your dead loved ones be made fun like that???

by a President????

he is SCUM! beyond scum!

I take it since you capitalized Judge, you think substituting Judge Scalia in his statement makes any sense.

look at the right wingers being all PC oversensitive !

I thought yall hated that stuff?
Especially when Obama tries to stand on a pile of dead kids and talks about new gun legislation.

Yeah , wouldn't want to do anything after a bunch of babies got shot up!

And what do conservatives do whenever a Muslim shoots somebody ?

It's offensive to those of us who admired Scalia and offensive to his family.......but Obama couldn't give a flying-fuck.
How is Obama recognising he has to appoint a new justice offensive to you?

It's the smirking and his cackling sycophant press reaction. It was low class bullshite. He should be ashamed of himself.

It's offensive to those of us who admired Scalia and offensive to his family.......but Obama couldn't give a flying-fuck.

It's the smirking and his cackling sycophant press reaction. It was low class bullshite. He should be ashamed of himself.
so you think he should be ashamed for how the press responded?

you're stretching and looking more the fool

He should be ashamed of himself and his sycophants. But i know he isn't. Go figure?

Really, I think everyone should be commended for having the restraint not to do a shit kicking dance around Scalia's casket while singing the 'Ding Dong the Witch is Dead' song. That ideally is how such an unrepentant hypocrite should be farewelled.

Unfortunately politeness triumphed, yet people complain. Oh well.

Come on, even you loyal Obamabots have to be ashamed of this. Pretty awful stuff.
what words, specifically, did you find offensive?

Watch it again.
no, you're offended, you tell us which parts are offensive

Obviously he was joking about appointing a new Supreme Court Justice. You didn't get it, but his cackling hyena sycophants in the Press did.
really? because he seemed to be joking about appointing judges still being part of the job even if they only have a year of it left

You're as pathetic as he is.

He should be ashamed of himself and his sycophants. But i know he isn't. Go figure?
well since he did nothing to be ashamed of...

seriously, quote the words you found so offensive

I love it when liberals play dumb.

Maybe it's because they aren't playing.

Last edited:

So you have an issue with the press....why doesn't the OP say so?

I love it when liberals play dumb.

Maybe it's because they aren't playing.
Still not getting what we are supposed to be faux offended by.

Is there something about this place or something wrong with us? Look how long we've been here. Lol

Forum List

Back