obama creates more people on food stamps...that used to be a bad thing...

But liberals say the economy is booming.
Trust me, if Obama hadn't left such a strong economy, there is no way in hell Trump would be your president today....its because of a good economy you white good for nothing morons are able to take a chance on a fuckin redneck racist clown, duh, motherfa!!!

Trust me, if Obama hadn't left such a strong economy, there is no way in hell Trump would be your president today....its because of a good economy you white good for nothing morons are able to take a chance on a fuckin redneck racist clown, duh, motherfa!!!
Lol, no we want a real leader not a little past you support.

Must be difficult for you to learn Obama was a complete failure. :)

According to rednecks, whom by the way have about as much creds as a retarded 2 year old......History will record otherwise and sadly, that's something you simple minded red fucks can't touch!!

According to rednecks, whom by the way have about as much creds as a retarded 2 year old......History will record otherwise and sadly, that's something you simple minded red fucks can't touch!!

Lol, just shut up and enjoy your welfare check. Your welcome.

Lol, just shut up and enjoy your welfare check. Your welcome.

For a race, who's whined for the last 8 years about not having jobs and the good life, still hangin on to the bullshit, they're the money makers in this country and everybody is out to get their coins.....now which is bitch?

Forum List

Back