Obama defeats Putin

Interesting to see American Liberals take joy in bankrupting everyday Russians. But hey, I suppose they are just necessary collateral damage for aggressive and expansionist geopolitical ambitions? I suppose the Eurozone falling into another recession in part due to these sanctions is worth it? What is the goal exactly here?

Putin is losing it big time....
Moscow - President Vladimir Putin's elevation of Crimea to the status of Russia's Holy Land has prompted puzzlement and scorn from historians and commentators in Russia and abroad.
Crimea for Russians was like the Temple Mount in Jerusalem for Muslims and Jews, Mr Putin told Parliament and senior officials in the Kremlin in his annual address on Thursday, adding that the strategically important peninsula would be regarded this way from now on.
Russian historians left baffled by Putin s Crimean claims

Just as I predicted 8 months ago, although it's amusing to see the right wing Pootin worshippers still loving on their hero.

Moscow - President Vladimir Putin's elevation of Crimea to the status of Russia's Holy Land has prompted puzzlement and scorn from historians and commentators in Russia and abroad.
Crimea for Russians was like the Temple Mount in Jerusalem for Muslims and Jews, Mr Putin told Parliament and senior officials in the Kremlin in his annual address on Thursday, adding that the strategically important peninsula would be regarded this way from now on.

Just as I predicted 8 months ago, although it's amusing tp see the right wing Pootin worshippers still loving on their hero.
You are just a nihilist and gay psychopath that is willing to risk reigniting a cold war because you have a personal vendetta against Putin.

How about you mind your own business and stay out of the internal affairs of other countries?

Obama continues to defeat America's enemies....Bin Laden, Gaddafi, Somali pirates, ISIS, Putin, the Republican Party, etc...

Obama continues to defeat America's enemies....Bin Laden, Gaddafi, Somali pirates, ISIS, Putin, the Republican Party, etc...
obama-the-enemy-the-usa-battaile-politics-1366709976.jpg

What I find amusing is Putin's blame it on the west attitude. In reality all the blame rests with Russia.

- Russia kicked out US aid, as well as human rights groups and charities that accept foreign money.

- Russia passed an anti-gay propaganda law close to the Winter Olympics, focusing western media attention on the worsening human rights situation there.

- Russia scared off foreign investors by random nationalizations of companies against those the oligarchs don't like.

- Russia stamped out free press, and most of their media stories consist of propaganda, sensationalism and conspiracy theories about the west.

- Russia out of the blue (and without advising the west) took Crimea, and just expected a Georgia like reaction.

- Western governments for months gave Russia a way out in Ukraine, by asking Russia to reign in the rebels, in exchange for peace and an end to sanctions.

- The more Russia attacks the west politically, the more they have to rely on China and the Asian market, which have little interest in what Russia has to offer beyond energy.

- Ukraine is a very expensive conflict, as Russia has to fund the 'self defense forces' and finance Crimea's budget, even though essentially Crimea's only use to Russia is as another port.

Just as I predicted 8 months ago, although it's amusing tp see the right wing Pootin worshippers still loving on their hero.
You are just a nihilist and gay psychopath that is willing to risk reigniting a cold war because you have a personal vendetta against Putin.

How about you mind your own business and stay out of the internal affairs of other countries?

Lol...Umm no?

Just as I predicted 8 months ago, although it's amusing to see the right wing Pootin worshippers still loving on their hero.

8 Months isn't bad for some Howie. You know that.

Some of the people we talk to are about 50 years behind.

Is it evolution or education or both?

The falling price of crude is doing more to hamper Russia's economy more than any effort Obama has yet put forth.

Why? Because of U.S. private enterprise, capitalism, and the ingenuity of Americans - NOT the Federal Government.

High Volume High Pressure Hydraulic Fracturing - the bane of the environmental movement.

HVHPHF in the U.S. is what's puttin' on the Putin. Not that greasy slime-ball wanna-be poser of a "President".

And here's the kicker - Obama's proposed budget contains over $40 billion in new taxes on the very industries that have brought this phenomena to fruition.

Fuck that worthless piece of shit Obama. He amounts to and accounts for... NOTHING.
The problem for GOP idol Putin is that as oil prices drop and the price of the ruble drops, he is unable to receive credit. He is being hit from all sides and finding out that being an international bully has its costs

The right celibrated tough guy Putin and ridiculed Obama as "weak" for using sanctions

Now the Russian economy is collapsing and Obamas economy added 321,000 jobs last month

With all due respect, Kiddies...the Russian economy is taking a beating at the moment because the price of oil and natural gas has gone down sharply and the bulk of the money that Russia takes in is from selling oil and gas to Europe. I'm rather baffled by how THAT is something you can lay at the feet of Barack Obama...who's policies have always been an attempt to raise the cost of oil and natural gas so that the green energy he loves so much can flourish.

In reality...if Barack Obama had gotten his way...production of oil and gas in America would be down causing a price increase globally which would make Russia much stronger economically than it now is. If you really want to thank someone for Russia's economic woes...thank those who rejected the Obama energy agenda.

The right celibrated tough guy Putin and ridiculed Obama as "weak" for using sanctions

Now the Russian economy is collapsing and Obamas economy added 321,000 jobs last month

With all due respect, Kiddies...the Russian economy is taking a beating at the moment because the price of oil and natural gas has gone down sharply and the bulk of the money that Russia takes in is from selling oil and gas to Europe. I'm rather baffled by how THAT is something you can lay at the feet of Barack Obama...who's policies have always been an attempt to raise the cost of oil and natural gas so that the green energy he loves so much can flourish.
GOP idol is finding out that with a capitalist economy he no longer gets to do as he wishes. He must rely on the west for markets and credit. His credit has dried up and his ruble is worthless
His threats of economic war against the west by withholding oil are drying up.
Obama is laughing at tough guy Putin

GOP idol is finding out that with a capitalist economy he no longer gets to do as he wishes. He must rely on the west for markets and credit. His credit has dried up and his ruble is worthless

Yeah, while I'm happy to see Putin put in his place, he still has his nice, soft bed and full fridge. This is hurting his people.

When you're a dickhead on the international stage, karma usually finds you.

Too bad.

Obama may very well be enjoying how the price of oil and gas has hamstrung the Russian economy but that doesn't change the fact that Obama's policies had very little to do with that taking place. In reality...if Barry had gotten what he wanted then Putin would be in a much better position economically.

Yeah, while I'm happy to see Putin put in his place, he still has his nice, soft bed and full fridge. This is hurting his people.

Too bad.

I would hope that our foreign policy is a bit more involved than hoping "karma" finds Putin...

Just saying...

Too bad.

I would hope that our foreign policy is a bit more involved than hoping "karma" finds Putin...

Just saying...
That would be hope alright.

Too bad.

Just saying...

Thing about foreign policy is, you can never really know what an administration knows, or what it's doing, or if/how it's cooperating with other countries.

I guess we just have to look at the ultimate results. And holy crap, even THEY change over time.

Too bad.

Just saying...

Thing about foreign policy is, you can never really know what an administration knows, or what it's doing, or if/how it's cooperating with other countries.

I guess we just have to look at the ultimate results. And holy crap, even THEY change over time.

So you're making the argument that although Barack Obama called for increases in the price of oil to make green energy more feasible...that behind the scenes he was actually working to lower the cost of oil? I'm sorry, Mac...but that's laughable.

Forum List

Back