Obama Deflects Responsibility- Obama: U.s. Intelligence Underestimated Militants In Syria - Cbs

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
So Obama is blaming his failed foreign policy on US intelligence failures. Always looking for someone else to blame. Another teaching moment for him as he teaches the younger generation there is no such thing as personal accountability

-Geaux

.--------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama: U.S. intelligence underestimated militants in Syria - CBS

(Reuters) - U.S. intelligence agencies underestimated Islamic State activity inside Syria, which has become "ground zero" for jihadists worldwide, President Barack Obama said in a CBS television interview broadcast on Sunday.

Conversely, the United States overestimated the ability of the Iraqi army to fight the militant groups, Obama said in a "60 Minutes" interview taped on Friday, days after the U.S. president made his case at the United Nations for action.

Citing earlier comments by James Clapper, director of national intelligence, Obama acknowledged that U.S. intelligence underestimated what had been taking place in Syria.

Islamic militants went underground when U.S. Marines quashed al Qaeda in Iraq with help from Iraq's tribes, he said.

"But over the past couple of years, during the chaos of the Syrian civil war, where essentially you have huge swaths of the country that are completely ungoverned, they were able to reconstitute themselves and take advantage of that chaos," Obama said

Obama U.S. intelligence underestimated militants in Syria - CBS Reuters

He says it because he knows Americans are stupid enough to believe it.

FACT: The US Gov't funds ISIS.

So Obama is blaming his failed foreign policy on US intelligence failures. Always looking for someone else to blame. Another teaching moment for him as he teaches the younger generation there is no such thing as personal accountability

-Geaux

(Reuters) - U.S. intelligence agencies underestimated Islamic State activity inside Syria, which has become "ground zero" for jihadists worldwide, President Barack Obama said in a CBS television interview broadcast on Sunday.

Conversely, the United States overestimated the ability of the Iraqi army to fight the militant groups, Obama said in a "60 Minutes" interview taped on Friday, days after the U.S. president made his case at the United Nations for action.

Citing earlier comments by James Clapper, director of national intelligence, Obama acknowledged that U.S. intelligence underestimated what had been taking place in Syria.

Islamic militants went underground when U.S. Marines quashed al Qaeda in Iraq with help from Iraq's tribes, he said.

"But over the past couple of years, during the chaos of the Syrian civil war, where essentially you have huge swaths of the country that are completely ungoverned, they were able to reconstitute themselves and take advantage of that chaos," Obama said

well as usual he has to blame someone

-Geaux

well as usual he has to blame someone

He says it because he knows Americans are stupid enough to believe it.

FACT: The US Gov't funds ISIS.

regardless intelligence failures are the prezbos responsibility

I'm sure the intel guys appreciate Obama constantly throwing them under the bus on national television, taking into consideration that he doesn't sit in on intel briefs, and he doesn't read their input on his tablet.

Obama just has more important things to do.

Barack_Obama_playing_golf.jpg

He admitted that mistakes were made. It's his administration, so everything falls on him. Everybody knows that's how it works. But you have to bitch about something, right? Damned if does, damned if he doesn't.

He admitted that mistakes were made. It's his administration, so everything falls on him. Everybody knows that's how it works. But you have to bitch about something, right? Damned if does, damned if he doesn't.

Not bitching. Just taking every opportunity he gives us to bury his ass further under his mound of failures and incompetent blunders

-Geaux

Actually my "bitching" is that ALL of us intelligent non-racists tried to point out that Obama HAD NO executive experience...unlike Clinton, Bush, Carter,Reagan, all being governors...i.e. Executives who learned on the job i.e. as governors what competency was and who to look for beyond the job candidate's political leanings.
But NOT Obama. The first requirement was a good liberal. Good Democrat rather then qualified to do the job.
But ignorant racists voters for Obama ignored his inexperience and NOW we are paying the tab for Obama's OTJT.
I voted AGAINST Obama because I was more informed then people who voted for him because he was black.
I voted AGAINST Obama because I read his speeches. He told ALL of us he totally incompetent when he recognized his ONLY value was he was Black as he described in this speech...
By Lynn Sweet on June 20, 2008 6:07 PM | 24 Comments
At a fund-raiser in Jacksonville, Fl., presumptive Democratic nominee Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) said he expects Republicans to inject race into the campaign. Pool report from John Broder, New York Times:

Obama “The choice is clear. Most of all we can choose between hope and fear. It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy. We know what kind of campaign they’re going to run.
They’re going to try to make you afraid.
They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

But when you do a search throughout the entire campaign NOT ONE GOP candidate ever said Obama shouldn't be elected because he was black. Proof? Have you EVER EVER HEARD from the biased MSM blast repeatedly any GOP that used Obama's race!

Haven't you noticed by now everything about the Obamas' has a way of pointing to "self" image? Fundraisers over Intel briefings, pep rally speeches on the road, late night talk show appearances, controlled media one-on-one interviews, etc. This president is so quick to take credit in the spotlight when it favors him, rather than conceding and recognizing those who've earned it (killing Bin Laden speech for example). Yet at the other end, he will point to and acknowledge others when it all goes wrong, along with a lot of b-b-b-but excuses. He is just far too predictable and his actions speaks for itself.

Bullshit. He's never taken responsibility for anything ever. It's always someone else's fault.

Actually my "bitching" is that ALL of us intelligent non-racists tried to point out that Obama HAD NO executive experience...unlike Clinton, Bush, Carter,Reagan, all being governors...i.e. Executives who learned on the job i.e. as governors what competency was and who to look for beyond the job candidate's political leanings.
But NOT Obama. The first requirement was a good liberal. Good Democrat rather then qualified to do the job.
But ignorant racists voters for Obama ignored his inexperience and NOW we are paying the tab for Obama's OTJT.
I voted AGAINST Obama because I was more informed then people who voted for him because he was black.
I voted AGAINST Obama because I read his speeches. He told ALL of us he totally incompetent when he recognized his ONLY value was he was Black as he described in this speech...
By Lynn Sweet on June 20, 2008 6:07 PM | 24 Comments
At a fund-raiser in Jacksonville, Fl., presumptive Democratic nominee Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) said he expects Republicans to inject race into the campaign. Pool report from John Broder, New York Times:

Obama “The choice is clear. Most of all we can choose between hope and fear. It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy. We know what kind of campaign they’re going to run.
They’re going to try to make you afraid.
They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

But when you do a search throughout the entire campaign NOT ONE GOP candidate ever said Obama shouldn't be elected because he was black. Proof? Have you EVER EVER HEARD from the biased MSM blast repeatedly any GOP that used Obama's race!
Tissue?

Bullshit. He's never taken responsibility for anything ever. It's always someone else's fault.
:blahblah:
Yes when caught on facts the Left's response is a cartoon or bumper sticker or emoticon. It's all theyve' got.

Yes when caught on facts the Left's response is a cartoon or bumper sticker or emoticon. It's all theyve' got.
Tissue?

Tissue?
Butt hurt much?

I'm sure the intel guys appreciate Obama constantly throwing them under the bus on national television, taking into consideration that he doesn't sit in on intel briefs, and he doesn't read their input on his tablet.

Obama just has more important things to do.

Mistakes were made? That's the same as saying he wasn't responsible.

A month ago, EVERYONE agreed NO ONE saw ISIL coming. Now this BS lol....our media is a ratings/controversy whore disgrace...Fox etc is not even news, just hate/bs propaganda for angry old white dupes...

Mostly he doesn't.

Forum List

Back