Obama deports white christian family but lets millions of illegal mexicans stay

I don't have a problem with them staying.

I have a problem with them saying a country is "oppressing' them by making their kids go to school.

If the state made people go on a strict green beans and cabbage diet would you say that's the state's right or would you say the citizenry were being oppressed?

the board has also been waiting for about 6 months now, for your lame ass to prove your claim that Obama sets the Postage rates in the PO....
Hah, I'm still waiting for ShootSpeeders to back up his claim that the US doesn't deport anyone since Obama was president.

Dude is dumber than a nail.

Obozo is not really pro-black or pro-brown. But he is extremely anti-white.

Team Obama wins fight to have Christian home-school family deported | Fox News

Published March 03, 2014
Uwe and Hannelore Romeike came to the United States in 2008 seeking political asylum. They fled their German homeland in the face of religious persecution for homeschooling their children.

They wanted to live in a country where they could raise their children in accordance with their Christian beliefs.

The Romeikes were initially given asylum, but the Obama administration objected – claiming that German laws that outlaw homeschooling do not constitute persecution.

“The goal in Germany is for an open, pluralistic society,” the Justice Department wrote in a legal brief last year. “Teaching tolerance to children of all backgrounds helps to develop the ability to interact as a fully functioning citizen in Germany.”

On Monday, the Supreme Court declined to hear the Romeike’s appeal – paving the way for the Christian family of eight to be deported.

hahaha

I have a problem with them saying a country is "oppressing' them by making their kids go to school.

If the state made people go on a strict green beans and cabbage diet would you say that's the state's right or would you say the citizenry were being oppressed?

It would depend if there was a compelling interest or not.

There is a compelling interest in education.

Germany came to the conclusion that home schooling doesn't work. And they're right. You want to see a mal-adjusted mutant, meet a home-schooler.

Obozo is not really pro-black or pro-brown. But he is extremely anti-white.

Team Obama wins fight to have Christian home-school family deported | Fox News

Published March 03, 2014
Uwe and Hannelore Romeike came to the United States in 2008 seeking political asylum. They fled their German homeland in the face of religious persecution for homeschooling their children.

They wanted to live in a country where they could raise their children in accordance with their Christian beliefs.

The Romeikes were initially given asylum, but the Obama administration objected – claiming that German laws that outlaw homeschooling do not constitute persecution.

“The goal in Germany is for an open, pluralistic society,” the Justice Department wrote in a legal brief last year. “Teaching tolerance to children of all backgrounds helps to develop the ability to interact as a fully functioning citizen in Germany.”

On Monday, the Supreme Court declined to hear the Romeike’s appeal – paving the way for the Christian family of eight to be deported.

While I see the hypocrisy. If they were Mexican, then no way in hell they would be deported, but since they are white, they get deported without second though and the liberal amnesty crowd won't say a thing. Heck where is Luis Gutierrez? God damn hypocrite.

However, they are stating asylum from Germany? Come on now, German is one of the richest most successful countries on the planet. I will not shed a tear for the plight back to Germany!

Man if I were going to immigrate to the US I would learn Spanish before I came over here and just say I am from Mexico, than I would never get sent back anywhere.

And the trash keep saying, "Obama deports white christian family but lets millions of illegal mexicans stay" (which is clearly racist, got you, SS) while the admin has deported the most immigrants in history.

You are letting the facts get in the way.

The facts are that Obama is the Deporter-in-Chief.

Germany makes it own laws, and there is no ground for asylum for this family.

And how high would it raise if you deported blacks from the ghettos?

Do they really run anything? The Christians are always meddling in others affairs. How the Blacks run the ghettos is no concern of mine.

So, white Christians run all these things, and they allegedly have low IQ's? That seems like quite the paradox.

No..They MEDDLE in things. They are lemmings that block vote over stupid issues and elect wackos that represent the lowest common denominator of fears. Christians are stupid. They believe in and base their lives on fairy tales. How dumb is THAT?

It would depend if there was a compelling interest or not.

There is a compelling interest in education.

Germany came to the conclusion that home schooling doesn't work. And they're right. You want to see a mal-adjusted mutant, meet a home-schooler.

A "compelling interest?" :lmao: I'd be compelled to tell you to STFU; but that doesn't justify forcing you to do so.

And there are pros and cons to home schooling. Your judgment is deluded.

Do they really run anything? The Christians are always meddling in others affairs. How the Blacks run the ghettos is no concern of mine.

So, white Christians run all these things, and they allegedly have low IQ's? That seems like quite the paradox.

No..They MEDDLE in things. They are lemmings that block vote over stupid issues and elect wackos that represent the lowest common denominator of fears. Christians are stupid. They believe in and base their lives on fairy tales. How dumb is THAT?

Meddle? What are you a Scooby Doo villain?

And I'm sorry, but Democrats don't have the high ground on the issues. You'd like to think so; but they don't.

And you diminish Christianity, but isn't your god Obama allegedly Christian?

And I'm sorry, but Democrats don't have the high ground on the issues. You'd like to think so; but they don't.

In the tens of thousands of posts on this MB show me one..provide a link where I have promoted democrats. There is no statute of limitations for the theft of the republican party by the hands of the Christian Fascists.

Last edited:

In the tens of thousands of posts on this MB show me one..provide a link where I have promoted democrats. There is no statute of limitations for the theft of the republican party by the hands of the Christian Fascists.

I'll decline your Dem challenge. Certainly, you are far left though. Christian fascists? I think there's a lot fascism by both sides frankly. I don't think Christianity is the deviant ingredient you're making it out to be though. If the worst thing that you can think of is that they're legally against gay marriage (and there are a lot of practical reasons against it), then Christian fascism is simply not a reality.

But you think it's great when mexican illegals justify invading america by "jobs pay better here".

In his first term, President Barack Obama highlighted record deportations to show he was getting tough on immigration enforcement, which Republicans and even some Democrats have demanded as a condition for overhauling existing laws.

The last fiscal year was different. The U.S. deported 343,020 people in the U.S. illegally from Oct. 1, 2012, to Sept. 7, 2013, the most recent Immigration and Customs Enforcement data show. If that pace continued through the Sept. 30 end of the fiscal year, removals would reach a six-year low.

The drop, which comes as Obama faces growing criticism from Hispanics over deportations, is a result of a new policy of focusing limited enforcement resources “on public safety, national security and border security,” ICE spokeswoman Barbara Gonzalez said. “ICE has been vocal about the shift in our immigration-enforcement strategy,” she said. “Our removal numbers illustrate this.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/de...mmigration/2013/12/17/id/542220#ixzz2vEgucQrp
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Last edited:
[Hah, I'm still waiting for ShootSpeeders to back up his claim that the US doesn't deport anyone since Obama was president.

Dude is dumber than a nail.

I proved that long ago. He won't even deport his illegal alien relatives despite the politicial damage that causes him. That proves he's not deporting anyone.

Forum List

Back