Obama deports white christian family but lets millions of illegal mexicans stay

Obozo is not really pro-black or pro-brown. But he is extremely anti-white.

Team Obama wins fight to have Christian home-school family deported | Fox News

Published March 03, 2014
Uwe and Hannelore Romeike came to the United States in 2008 seeking political asylum. They fled their German homeland in the face of religious persecution for homeschooling their children.

They wanted to live in a country where they could raise their children in accordance with their Christian beliefs.

The Romeikes were initially given asylum, but the Obama administration objected – claiming that German laws that outlaw homeschooling do not constitute persecution.

“The goal in Germany is for an open, pluralistic society,” the Justice Department wrote in a legal brief last year. “Teaching tolerance to children of all backgrounds helps to develop the ability to interact as a fully functioning citizen in Germany.”

On Monday, the Supreme Court declined to hear the Romeike’s appeal – paving the way for the Christian family of eight to be deported.

While I see the hypocrisy. If they were Mexican, then no way in hell they would be deported, but since they are white, they get deported without second though and the liberal amnesty crowd won't say a thing. Heck where is Luis Gutierrez? God damn hypocrite.

However, they are stating asylum from Germany? Come on now, German is one of the richest most successful countries on the planet. I will not shed a tear for the plight back to Germany!

However, they are stating asylum from Germany? Come on now, German is one of the richest most successful countries on the planet. I will not shed a tear for the plight back to Germany!

Their kids would have been taken away from them if they went back.

Over 1.5 million people were deported from America over the last 5 years. Some of them, upon being sent home, were immediately murdered.

I'm very sorry that this happened to white people, also.

Their kids would have been taken away from them if they went back.

Petitions for amnesty are very hard to have approved, even when there is a real danger of physical harm if returned to their homeland.

And the trash keep saying, "Obama deports white christian family but lets millions of illegal mexicans stay" (which is clearly racist, got you, SS) while the admin has deported the most immigrants in history.

The board keeps challenging you to produce evidence for your claim that obozo is deporting record numbers of illegals and so far you have not done so. Even a loony like you knows obozo is making it up. Hell - he won't even deport his own illegal relatives despite the political costs. He ain't deporting nobody.

This has been posted repeatedly on the Board, so no, you don't get "just once more."

The loony tunes are the far right and the libertarians.

Obozo is not really pro-black or pro-brown. But he is extremely anti-white.

Team Obama wins fight to have Christian home-school family deported | Fox News

Published March 03, 2014
Uwe and Hannelore Romeike came to the United States in 2008 seeking political asylum. They fled their German homeland in the face of religious persecution for homeschooling their children.

They wanted to live in a country where they could raise their children in accordance with their Christian beliefs.

The Romeikes were initially given asylum, but the Obama administration objected – claiming that German laws that outlaw homeschooling do not constitute persecution.

“The goal in Germany is for an open, pluralistic society,” the Justice Department wrote in a legal brief last year. “Teaching tolerance to children of all backgrounds helps to develop the ability to interact as a fully functioning citizen in Germany.”

On Monday, the Supreme Court declined to hear the Romeike’s appeal – paving the way for the Christian family of eight to be deported.

While I see the hypocrisy. If they were Mexican, then no way in hell they would be deported, but since they are white, they get deported without second though and the liberal amnesty crowd won't say a thing. Heck where is Luis Gutierrez? God damn hypocrite.

The German family was correctly deported.

Move along, folks.

And the trash keep saying, "Obama deports white christian family but lets millions of illegal mexicans stay" (which is clearly racist, got you, SS) while the admin has deported the most immigrants in history.

The board keeps challenging you to produce evidence for your claim that obozo is deporting record numbers of illegals and so far you have not done so. Even a loony like you knows obozo is making it up. Hell - he won't even deport his own illegal relatives despite the political costs. He ain't deporting nobody.

Obama's ICE reports record number of deportations of illegal immigrants

Read more: Obama's ICE reports record number of deportations of illegal immigrants | TheHill
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Jake if he deports a hundred and a hundred more come across.... and the last few years border crossings have risen steadily....so whats being accomplished?...

the board has also been waiting for about 6 months now, for your lame ass to prove your claim that Obama sets the Postage rates in the PO....

Now I know why Obama's deportation rates are high

Was there ever a doubt? It was foregone that obama would deport white Christians. That's two strikes against them. If obama could, he'd deport any white Christians born in the US.

So would I. It would raise the national average I Q about 50 points.

And how high would it raise if you deported blacks from the ghettos?

Do they really run anything? The Christians are always meddling in others affairs. How the Blacks run the ghettos is no concern of mine.

So would I. It would raise the national average I Q about 50 points.

And how high would it raise if you deported blacks from the ghettos?

Do they really run anything? The Christians are always meddling in others affairs. How the Blacks run the ghettos is no concern of mine.

So, white Christians run all these things, and they allegedly have low IQ's? That seems like quite the paradox.

Forum List

Back