Obama Deputy Campaign Manager: I Attended White House Meetings With IRS Chief (Video)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
JACKPOT!

Yesterday, Stephanie Cutter, Deputy campaign manager for President Barack Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign, appeared on Jake Tapper’s show The Lead on CNN.

During the segment Stephanie Cutter admitted she had attended meetings with then IRS Chief Douglas Shulman at the White House:

“A couple of facts here that I think are important for us to stick by, number one, the only reason we know about these visits is because the president makes everything public. Number two, what we’re really looking at some of these visits… What we are looking at the number of times that Mr. Shulman was cleared into the White House. It doesn’t necessarily mean he went to a meeting. Number three, many of those meetings were for healthcare implementation. I was in them with him. So there’s nothing nefarious going on.”

Jackpot brother.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fIDuRJsWebk]Stephanie Cutter: I Attended White House Meetings With IRS Chief "I Was In Them" - YouTube[/ame]

JACKPOT!

Yesterday, Stephanie Cutter, Deputy campaign manager for President Barack Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign, appeared on Jake Tapper’s show The Lead on CNN.

During the segment Stephanie Cutter admitted she had attended meetings with then IRS Chief Douglas Shulman at the White House:

“A couple of facts here that I think are important for us to stick by, number one, the only reason we know about these visits is because the president makes everything public. Number two, what we’re really looking at some of these visits… What we are looking at the number of times that Mr. Shulman was cleared into the White House. It doesn’t necessarily mean he went to a meeting. Number three, many of those meetings were for healthcare implementation. I was in them with him. So there’s nothing nefarious going on.”

Jackpot brother.

Stephanie Cutter: I Attended White House Meetings With IRS Chief "I Was In Them" - YouTube
Good find! The noose is tightening! She likely have to testify under oath.

Every time an administration official says "I did nothing wrong" that is a sure sign that laws were violated.

Ummm........Gold? Yes, he was at a meeting, but this hot chick just said it was Obamacare under discussion. Now, that may or may not be true, but this isn't a smoking gun guys....

BTW...where the hell did the Democrats get a hot woman?

LOL

It is shocking - absolutely shocking - that any president would attend meeting with anyone from the IRS.

It can only mean a conspiracy!
They already admitted to targeting conservative groups, funny man. They're just trying to determine how high up it goes and if anyone in the White House ordered it.

S.J -

Exactly. And how does a meeting between Obama and anyone from the IRS confirm any wrongdoing?

It doesn't and it can't, obviously.

S.J -

Exactly. And how does a meeting between Obama and anyone from the IRS confirm any wrongdoing?

It doesn't and it can't, obviously.

What was he doing at a meeting with his campaign chief and the head of hte IRS? What possibly could bring those two together with the POTUS?

What was he doing at a meeting with his campaign chief and the head of hte IRS? What possibly could bring those two together with the POTUS?

Try putting that the other way around - if Obama was going to ask the IRS to investigate his enemies - would he really have his campaign chief there?

I know you will say yes because you're a troll - so let's say it here first: no, he wouldn't.

If any POTUS was going to manipulate the IRS, he'd likely have some high ranking heavy do it - and do it very quietly.

Try putting that the other way around - if Obama was going to ask the IRS to investigate his enemies - would he really have his campaign chief there?

I know you will say yes because you're a troll - so let's say it here first: no, he wouldn't.

If any POTUS was going to manipulate the IRS, he'd likely have some high ranking heavy do it - and do it very quietly.

You know this because?

We are dealing with the same Obama who said he knows more about foreign policy than his advisors, more about politics than his advisors. No one would take individual responsibility for an operation of this kind.
BUt your typically idiotic comment still begs the question of Why did this particular meeting take place?

Ummm........Gold? Yes, he was at a meeting, but this hot chick just said it was Obamacare under discussion. Now, that may or may not be true, but this isn't a smoking gun guys....

LOL

She used to be a guy

LOL

It was a campaign meeting, clueless.

It is shocking - absolutely shocking - that any president would attend meeting with anyone from the IRS.

It can only mean a conspiracy!

Why would the president attend a campaign meeting with someone from the IRS?

What legitimate function did the IRS serve in the Obama campaign?

LOL

She used to be a guy

Didn't you used to be a guy, Frank? Before you became a spammer?

Look who's talking. The original finnish reindeer skat purveyor.

Forum List

Back