Obama Deputy Campaign Manager: I Attended White House Meetings With IRS Chief (Video)

This strange conspiracy theory keeps going further into crazyland.

First it was "157 visits!". TinyDancer is still spouting that nutty claim with her graphs. Then that got debunked, by simply checking the sign-in logs instead of the clearance logs, since clearances are done routinely for optional-attendance meetings. The sign-ins showed it was actually 11 visits by Schuman, most of those in the office building adjacent to the White House. Schuman only had one single face-time meeting with Obama, in 2009.

The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic

So, since the "157 visits" thing fell flat, they've moved to this new strange claim, that the visits were all "campaign meetings", even though the records show no such meetings. The current conspiracy "logic" is that an Obama campaign manager was one of many people attending the meetings, therefore they had to be "campaign meetings". The thought that a campaign manager might attend a tax policy meeting to stay informed simply never crosses their minds.

Naturally, I don't expect things like evidence and logic to penetrate the skulls of the conspiracy crowd here. They're in their separate reality bubble, they like it there, and they're not coming out.

Last edited:
This certainly explains why the original ginormous ObamaCare application included questions regrading whether or not one is registered to vote...

This strange conspiracy theory keeps going further into crazyland.

First it was "157 visits!". TinyDancer is still spouting that nutty claim with her graphs. Then that got debunked, by simply checking the sign-in logs instead of the clearance logs, since clearances are done routinely for optional-attendance meetings. The sign-ins showed it was actually 11 visits by Schuman, most of those in the office building adjacent to the White House. Schuman only had one single face-time meeting with Obama, in 2009.

The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic

So, since the "157 visits" thing fell flat, they've moved to this new strange claim, that the visits were all "campaign meetings", even though the records show no such meetings. The current conspiracy "logic" is that an Obama campaign manager was one of many people attending the meetings, therefore they had to be "campaign meetings". The thought that a campaign manager might attend a tax policy meeting to stay informed simply never crosses their minds.

Naturally, I don't expect things like evidence and logic to penetrate the skulls of the conspiracy crowd here. They're in their separate reality bubble, they like it there, and they're not coming out.

Do Liberals refer to any argument they don't wish to confront as "fake"?

Last edited:
Yes, before they tell one to "just shut up".

Do Liberals refer to any argument they don't wish to confront as "fake"?

You got caught falling for one huge whopper of a lie. That's not my fault, so your anger at me is misplaced. Don't blame the messenger.

Where you go from here is up to you. You could show some self-respect and call out the people who lied to you, demand to know why they lied, and swear them off as a source. Or you can continue thanking them for lying to you.

What is the Jackpot? This info has already been made public.

Why are so many of you so gullible?

It's almost comical is it not? The ability to hear what you want to hear and then go public with what you're sure you've heard would be embarrassing to most but Bripat is such a habitual liar I doubt shame even bothers him any longer.

Unfortunately for the ‘jackpot’ crowd, Obamacare is not only a valid reason for them to be meeting but it is also a very plausible one. That monstrosity is going to require a LOT of work just to figure out how to implement it. There is nothing really here that is going to point to anyone in the administration.

It was a campaign meeting, numskull. There is no plausible reason for the IRS chief to be attending an Obama campaign meeting. None.

Sure there is. Obama was running with Obamacare being the single largest bill that he passed. It was his major issue. You don’t think that a MAJOR portion of his campaign was not mining for positive spin in this area???

and had to include the head of the IRS? I don't think so.

Ummm........Gold? Yes, he was at a meeting, but this hot chick just said it was Obamacare under discussion. Now, that may or may not be true, but this isn't a smoking gun guys....

BTW...where the hell did the Democrats get a hot woman?

LOL

What bearing would that have on his Campaign, though?
The ACA is already passed and supported by the SCOTUS.

As a campaign manager what group would pose the biggest threat to a Democratic candidate???
:eusa_whistle:

It's almost comical is it not? The ability to hear what you want to hear and then go public with what you're sure you've heard would be embarrassing to most but Bripat is such a habitual liar I doubt shame even bothers him any longer.

What did I lie about?

What did I lie about?

Nothing. She's just a stupid fucking troll

What did I lie about?

That the Obama admin passed a rule that soldiers had to be shot at to get hazard pay, that oil companies do not get subsidies....I stopped listening after those lies and just assume that its either blatantly untrue or at best you are not telling the whole story. Grumps doesn't bother reading your shit either fuckstain.

What did I lie about?

That the Obama admin passed a rule that soldiers had to be shot at to get hazard pay, that oil companies do not get subsidies....I stopped listening after those lies and just assume that its either blatantly untrue or at best you are not telling the whole story. Grumps doesn't bother reading your shit either fuckstain.

Um. oil companies do not get subsidies. Solar companies get subsidies. Another lib myth.

What will come out?

That you folks think that a President who lost an election by the popular vote but somehow won a state where his brother was governor, his campaign manager was the secretary of state and 2 of the judges that decided to put him in power were appointed by his father was okay..

But..

There's a "scandal" when the IRS "targets" groups that are trying to skate paying taxes by picking up the mantle of social welfare and call themselves "party".

Hoo boy.

Yep fair play alrighty.

This is what? The third or fourth popular election you guys want to undo?

Last edited:

What will come out?

That you folks think that a President who lost an election by the popular vote but somehow won a state where his brother was governor, his campaign manager was the secretary of state and 2 of the judges that decided to put him in power were appointed by his father was okay..

But..

There's a "scandal" when the IRS "targets" groups that are trying to skate paying taxes by picking up the mantle of social welfare and call themselves "party".

Hoo boy.

Yep fair play alrighty.

You might have some kind of dim witted point if liberals didnt avail themselves of the same IRS codes and find their applications approved quickly.
Also no recount ever showed Gore ahead of Bush. ANother lib myth that dies hard.

What will come out?

But..

Hoo boy.

Yep fair play alrighty.

I'm tired of hearing that bullshit. Gore lost the election 13 years ago. Here, read it and weep.

Media Recount: Bush Won the 2000 Election | PBS NewsHour | April 3, 2001 | PBS

Forum List

Back