Obama Deputy Campaign Manager: I Attended White House Meetings With IRS Chief (Video)

What incredibly intense detectives we all are! What could they possibly have been discussing??? It must be coersion! It must be! JACKPOT!!!

Or, maybe they were having drug-fueled orgies. YEAH! There is no other explaination.

Now.....lets be very detailed....as I know you guys always want to be.

Watch the video again. Who EXACTLY did Cutter say she met with and where? Name names, please.

Last edited:
S.J -

Exactly. And how does a meeting between Obama and anyone from the IRS confirm any wrongdoing?

It doesn't and it can't, obviously.

What was he doing at a meeting with his campaign chief and the head of hte IRS? What possibly could bring those two together with the POTUS?

Unfortunately for the ‘jackpot’ crowd, Obamacare is not only a valid reason for them to be meeting but it is also a very plausible one. That monstrosity is going to require a LOT of work just to figure out how to implement it. There is nothing really here that is going to point to anyone in the administration.

S.J -

Exactly. And how does a meeting between Obama and anyone from the IRS confirm any wrongdoing?

It doesn't and it can't, obviously.

What was he doing at a meeting with his campaign chief and the head of hte IRS? What possibly could bring those two together with the POTUS?

Unfortunately for the ‘jackpot’ crowd, Obamacare is not only a valid reason for them to be meeting but it is also a very plausible one. That monstrosity is going to require a LOT of work just to figure out how to implement it. There is nothing really here that is going to point to anyone in the administration.

It was a campaign meeting, numskull. There is no plausible reason for the IRS chief to be attending an Obama campaign meeting. None.

It was a campaign meeting, numskull. There is no plausible reason for the IRS chief to be attending an Obama campaign meeting. None.

Sure there is. Obama was running with Obamacare being the single largest bill that he passed. It was his major issue. You don’t think that a MAJOR portion of his campaign was not mining for positive spin in this area???

Sure there is. Obama was running with Obamacare being the single largest bill that he passed. It was his major issue. You don’t think that a MAJOR portion of his campaign was not mining for positive spin in this area???

That wouldn't require the presence of the IRS chief, who doesn't directly report to Obama anyway.

This is gold.

Why is this gold? I think the desire for justice at the IRS is blinding some of us.
This info doesn't provide anything we didn't already know. I do believe there is a good chance this scandal goes very high but this doesn't prove that. Especially considering we already knew about all the visits.

Those who think this is the smoking gun.....please tell me what Shulman's motivation to hatch such a scheme with Obama would be.

Thanks.

The possible answer to that is so obvious that if you can't figure it out you don't belong in the discussion

Really? I thought you just said that this entire thread is meaningless. Now you think it is possible that these meetings could have been held to hatch a plan against conservative groups?

Spell it out for me. What would Shulman's motivation be?

Those who think this is the smoking gun.....please tell me what Shulman's motivation to hatch such a scheme with Obama would be.

Thanks.

The possible answer to that is so obvious that if you can't figure it out you don't belong in the discussion

Really? I thought you just said that this entire thread is meaningless. Now you think it is possible that these meetings could have been held to hatch a plan against conservative groups?

I said it wasn't a smoking gun, yes. Doesn't mean that illegal activities weren't discussed. Just means it's not proof.

Use your brain

Why is it so hard for the average American to understand that The Bankers OWN Obama and your Government? Evidence stares you in the face and you just dismiss it!

You think because you wave yer Red, White and Blue flag that everything is ok?

You think because you sing the National Anthem at Baseball games while Military jets fly over makes your free?

Bankers now OPENLY run the Government, Senators meet with Al Qaida in the Middle East and what is the American response?

"I better vote for more Demo-Crats"! "I better vote for more Repub-i-cans!" "I better thank more Vets for their service!"

Americans: Delusional at Best.

"We vote for Democrats ever tahm but they never do what we want them to do"

"We vote for Republicans ever tahm but they never do what we want them to do"

Gee, I wonder what the problem is.

Thanks.

He's a Democrat, numskull.

This is gold.

Why is this gold? I think the desire for justice at the IRS is blinding some of us.
This info doesn't provide anything we didn't already know. I do believe there is a good chance this scandal goes very high but this doesn't prove that. Especially considering we already knew about all the visits.

Gramps with all due respect this is not an issue that is blinding us whatsoever. It's not that he visited the White House.

It's not that some of the visits might actually have for "Obamacare" implementation.

Take a long look at this chart. It's the enormity of the WH visits as compared to others.

He visited the White House (on the record) more than anyone else including more than his boss at the Treasury and more than Sebelius you know that gal...the person in charge of Obamacare, Sebelius.

You bet every new bit of information we get on how they campaigned for the 2012 election, suppressing Tea Party participation, harassing Romney donors is freaking gold.

article-2333525-1A1296EE000005DC-595_634x610.jpg
[/IMG]

Shoot I've run out of rep. I'm getting that message that I gave out too much. Great thread.
I'll hit you with pos rep as soon as I'm able to.

"We vote for Democrats ever tahm but they never do what we want them to do"

"We vote for Republicans ever tahm but they never do what we want them to do"

Gee, I wonder what the problem is.

I know. I know. Honest.

maxresdefault.jpg

They get inside the beltway and all of a sudden they start believing that their shit smells better than those people who elected them.

This is gold.

Gramps with all due respect this is not an issue that is blinding us whatsoever. It's not that he visited the White House.

It's not that some of the visits might actually have for "Obamacare" implementation.

Take a long look at this chart. It's the enormity of the WH visits as compared to others.

He visited the White House (on the record) more than anyone else including more than his boss at the Treasury and more than Sebelius you know that gal...the person in charge of Obamacare, Sebelius.

You bet every new bit of information we get on how they campaigned for the 2012 election, suppressing Tea Party participation, harassing Romney donors is freaking gold.

[/IMG]

I understand all that and for the most part I agree with you. I just don't see a "smoking gun"

I wasn't trying to demean the point of the thread, just offering my thoughts. :)

This is gold.

[/IMG]

Eric Holder in top 5? Coincidence? I think NOT.

He is?

And...if you are going to call someone a NUMBSKULL, please learn how to spell it. You fucking idiot.

He is?

And...if you are going to call someone a NUMBSKULL, please learn how to spell it. You fucking idiot.

Why don't you just stfu. You NEVER have anything to contribute to a conversation. Troll troll troll is all you seem to be capable of.

Forum List

Back