Obama Divorce

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
He spent St Valentine's Day in Palm Springs with King Abdullah of Jordan, Neither Queen Rania or Her Highness Michelle were along.
:eusa_whistle:

Maybe she is still pissed at the selfie at mandelas funeral with that other chick next to him.

Then according to you, it was, a gay day.

gay like in happy?yes... who knows may be..... I am not going to judge the man for leaving that b***

he is not the greatest politician ...but heck ...he is only human!

He spent St Valentine's Day in Palm Springs with King Abdullah of Jordan, Neither Queen Rania or Her Highness Michelle were along.
:eusa_whistle:

Don't ya know Moochelle is down wit all that kinky stuff?

After all, BO is the King of America and he can choose to be buggered by and give oral favors to anyone he wishes!

:ssex: :suck:

Last edited:
Means nothing. He's the President, he can't always be at his wife's side. Besides, who gives a shit about Valentine's Day?

Means nothing. He's the President, he can't always be at his wife's side. Besides, who gives a shit about Valentine's Day?

may be what the OP means is that he is divorcing her? ... like for all of the Valentines Days to come ....ever and ever? you know....

Most married American men if they don't want to be living indefinitely in the dog house.

may be what the OP means is that he is divorcing her? ... like for all of the Valentines Days to come ....ever and ever? you know....

Of course he isn't divorcing her. If that was going to happen, he'd wait until his second term was over.

Then according to you, it was, a gay day.

gay like in happy?yes... who knows may be..... I am not going to judge the man for leaving that b***

he is not the greatest politician ...but heck ...he is only human!

Au contraire!

He may be THE greatest politician the world has ever seen.

Get to the WH with virtually no track record of Senate experience.

Reach the WH without revealing all of his dirty laundry.

Raised by a Muslim step dad for several years.

Middle name Hussein!!!

Known associations with the most unsavory sort of people before becoming a Senator.

Rev. Wright!

Black.

Warned us he was going to "fundamentally transform America" and he's done it to our collective detriment.

Was re-elected despite a terrible first term.

Managing to stage a bloodless coup d' etat as he drives America off a cliff.

Is stealing our rights and freedoms before our eyes with little chance he'll be stopped before 2016.

And the way it looks now, upon his departure (if he decides to go) half of America will be convinced he was one of this country's best presidents despite leaving us undeniably worse off because of his administration, in every way, than any president EVER.

No, he is a helluva politician to be able to have done this.

In fact, this last scene from the film, The Usual Suspects, in referring to the film's mystery antagonist as the devil, is a perfect description of the way I envision Obama leaving the White House.

(SPOILER ALERT)

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course he isn't divorcing her. If that was going to happen, he'd wait until his second term was over.

whatever... he chose her.

now pay :evil:

:tongue:

Come on y'all. Hillary never divorced Bill for his obvious infidelities.

Why would this be any different?

Come on y'all. Hillary never divorced Bill for his obvious infidelities.

Why would this be any different?

Chelley ain't no Bill..... right?....

I am no Democrat to judge these people ...

but hey! this is fun! :tongue:

Queen Raina is frickin' HOT!

abc_queen_rania_090922_main.jpg

Maybe Bobo isn't as "good at" other things people assumed he was too. A year after Bobo leaves office he'll be renting above 'Boystown' and Mo and the girls will be living in the S. of France.
It's as much a secret in Washington that Bobo is 'bi' as it's a secret that a duck is a bird.

Last edited:
I'd bet a few bucks there's a divorce somewhere in their future.

Living with that narcissist was reportedly not fun before he hit the national scene, and I can't imagine being an ex-president will wilt his expansive opinion of himself.

Forum List

Back