Obama Doubles-Down on Proven FALSE Global Warming Fear-Mongering Prediction

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-1_12-36-4.jpeg
    upload_2016-6-1_12-36-4.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 63
What's your point? Do you think we should not be concerned about our environment?

What's your point? Do you think we should not be concerned about our environment?
I can't tell if you are feigning ignorance or if you really are that dumb.....

My point is Obama is a lying, deceitful, Fear-mongering agenda-pusher. He is desperate to frighten the hell out of people into believing his B$, even though the B$ he is pushing has already been debunked.

Go Barry, Go!

:banana:

I think it was Joseph Goebbels who said, repeat a lie often enough, it becomes truth.

My point is Obama is a lying, deceitful, Fear-mongering agenda-pusher. He is desperate to frighten the hell out of people into believing his B$, even though the B$ he is pushing has already been debunked.

Go Barry, Go!

Your links? No agenda there right? Just str8 up primary journal scientific publications.

Go Barry, Go!

Your links? No agenda there right? Just str8 up primary journal scientific publications.
Layers and layers of fact checkers in scientific journals.

Scientific Journal Publishes Fake Study On Boo-Boo Kisses

Romanian Science Journal Punked By Serbian Academics - Slashdot

Go Barry, Go!

Do you see the same tactics being used in the Gun lobby? "They are gonna take all our guns away" or how about with immigration or ISIS or the National Debt??? All these things are important and in need of attention.. ALL are also grossly exaggerated and exploited to produce fear based support from the agenda pushers.

I'm not standing up for these tactics, but lets just be objective about the situation and not simply call it a "Barry" or crazy lefty thing...

Go Barry, Go!

Do you see the same tactics being used in the Gun lobby? "They are gonna take all our guns away" or how about with immigration or ISIS or the National Debt??? All these things are important and in need of attention.. ALL are also grossly exaggerated and exploited to produce fear based support from the agenda pushers.

I'm not standing up for these tactics, but lets just be objective about the situation and not simply call it a "Barry" or crazy lefty thing...
NRA cannot create regulations.
Obama can.

You're not concerned about the earth because you're not replenishing anything you utilize from this earth, so save us the bleeding heart hypocrite sympathy of this planet. Earth is much smarter than humans before we existed. The earth taught us how to survive, we don't teach the earth how to live. It knows how to cleanse and take care of itself and humans.

Go Barry, Go!

Obama can.

Via ALEC they can and do, like with "stand your ground" legislation for instance.

You're not concerned about the earth because you're not replenishing anything you utilize from this earth, so save us the bleeding heart hypocrite sympathy of this planet. Earth is much smarter than humans before we existed. The earth taught us how to survive, we don't teach the earth how to live. It knows how to cleanse and take care of itself and humans.

WTF?

Go Barry, Go!

Obama can.
Again, what is your point? Do you think the public and government should not be concerned about the environment or prepared for potential natural disasters?
Per this OP, Obama didn't create a regulation about this hurricane situation... He issued a warning to help people be prepared after receiving a FEMA briefing... What are you all objecting to?

Obama Urges Public to Get Ready for Hurricane Season

FEAR MONGERING is TOOL used my many, most often by LIBERALS.

This has got to be one of the most PRIME examples of that in my lifetime.

The last major hurricane that hit the US was 2005 - almost 11 years , a DECADE, ago! The audacity, the set of cahonies, on this man - to spit in the very face of science! He says the science is settled...YES, IT IS, AND HE IS IGNORING IT!

But back to Fear-Mongering....

Every election for as long as I can remember the Democrats always pick up their bag of 'FEAR' at election time and start spreading it around like fertilizer:
- The GOP is going to take away your food stamps.
- The GOP is going to take away your Medicare.
- The GOP is going to take away your Social Security
- The GOP will do 'X'
- The GOP will do 'Y'
- 'The GOP's health care plan is this: Die Quickly' (Grayson, whose own party wants him out)

Don't get me wrong, politicians of every party, shape, and size, do it from time to time. Like I said, it's a great 'tool', but, again, none prefer to use it more than Liberals.

This jaw-dropping, 'Paul Bunyan'-sized yarn that is completely devoid of scientific evidence to support it, however, should be another 'prize winner' for Obama!

Go Barry, Go!

Obama can.
Again, what is your point? Do you think the public and government should not be concerned about the environment or prepared for potential natural disasters?
Per this OP, Obama didn't create a regulation about this hurricane situation... He issued a warning to help people be prepared after receiving a FEMA briefing... What are you all objecting to?

Obama Urges Public to Get Ready for Hurricane Season

I think you're missing the point. All the OP needs is "Obama". That's enough right there for angst, apprehension, fear, and a Pavlovian response.

What are you talking about? Promoting clean energy, conservation, recycling, anti-pollution so we don't live in smog ridden wastelands etc etc etc... Why in the world would anybody be against these efforts?

Obama can.

Obama Urges Public to Get Ready for Hurricane Season[/QUOTE]

The spirit of Saul Alynski is smiling up at you from hell right now.

:clap:

The last major hurricane that hit the US was 2005 - almost 11 years , a DECADE, ago! The audacity, the set of cahonies, on this man - to spit in the very face of science! He says the science is settled...YES, IT IS, AND HE IS IGNORING IT!

Every election for as long as I can remember the Democrats always pick up their bag of 'FEAR' at election time and start spreading it around like fertilizer:
- The GOP will do 'X'
- The GOP will do 'Y'
- 'The GOP's health care plan is this: Die Quickly' (Grayson, whose own party wants him out)

Don't get me wrong, politicians of every party, shape, and size, do it from time to time. Like I said, it's a great 'tool', but, again, none prefer to use it more than Liberals.

This jaw-dropping, 'Paul Bunyan'-sized yarn that is completely devoid of scientific evidence to support it, however, should be another 'prize winner' for Obama!

"Like I said, it's a great 'tool', but, again, none prefer to use it more than Liberals."

That's what partisanshit is, the ability to see it on "one" side but not the "other".

- The GOP will do 'X'
- The GOP will do 'Y'

Most often LIBERALS??? Look in the mirror man... I just listed plenty of examples of right wing Fear-Mongering and there are plenty more... Did you hear about the WMD's in Iraq? The list goes on and on for both sides of the aisle... If you are going to take the BS partisan attack low road then you can at least be accurate about it.

Go Barry, Go!

Global warming has been debunked? Who knew..

Forum List

Back