Obama: Enrollment enough to make ACA stable

Obama said 48 million were uninsured.We need to fix this.
So then 5 million people who were paying for insurance and didn't have a problem with it get dropped.
Then 4.2 million sign up but we have no idea what exactly did they sign up for.Did they pay for it or went with the subsidy which someone else pays for....

And this is a success????

It was 5 million policy's that were cancelled, since most policies covered more than a single person it's closer to 10 million as a very generous estimate.

And most of those policies were crap cooked up after 2009. By Insurance Companies that knew they would have to go.

Forgive me if I don't take Obama or anyone in his administrations word on that given they have lowered the bar for what would considered success from 7 million down to simply millions signed up.

barack said enrollment enough to make (un)aca stable.

barack also said we could keep our plans and docs if we liked them.

barack is a liar.

Period.

dear idiot righties,

you never seem to remember what you say a couple of years ago.

The right was talking all concerned about the mess in our healthcare system for many many years.

then they would get power and do nothing

barack is a liar.

Period.

you can keep you policy if you like it.

Only idiots wanted to keep a shitty policy that would cancel on you the second you got really sick.

how did you feel about Bush lying about a war crime?

And soon we get to bail out the insurance industry. WHOOPIIIEEEE!!! :eek:

The bailouts were built into the law, money will begin flowing as the loss ratios go through the roof.
And government will be in complete control if this travesty (or is it man-made disaster?), isn't stopped dead in it's tracks.

if you think having people shop for a insurance company on a website is government control you are insane

Fuck over the entire US Healthcare system to "Sign up" less than 10% of the "Uninsured"

Here's why ObamaCare blows and is a Fail

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]Obama Gaffe - YouTube[/ame]

The bailouts were built into the law, money will begin flowing as the loss ratios go through the roof.
And government will be in complete control if this travesty (or is it man-made disaster?), isn't stopped dead in it's tracks.

if you think having people shop for a insurance company on a website is government control you are insane
The ultimate GOAL is single payer...which IS Government control you twit. Or haven't YOU been paying attention? They have admitted it.

barack is a liar.

Period.

Only idiots wanted to keep a shitty policy that would cancel on you the second you got really sick.

Wrong. My brother's individual plan was a good policy, worked for him, affordable, he had claims on it including hospitalization, they never cancelled it. PERIOD.

Now? Oh, he gets to keep it till June (cause barack waved his magic wand!) but the cost has nearly doubled.

His 'new' plan includes shit he doesn't need, nearly double the premium, higher deductible.

Stop deflecting to Bush.

barack is a liar.

Period.

Yep, I'm sure of it, you are retarded.

They weren't "crap" policies and bitch you in NO position to call ANYONE an idiot.

Telling everyone they have to sign up or else is government control. Keep up.

I liked my plan...Hey, why don't Obama set the standards for our automobiles. I like driving an old beater that I can afford to maintain but how is that fair when my neighbor gets to drive new Fords and Chevy's?

Will Obama rule from on high that all Americans must drive cars from a Chevy, Ford plan?

-Geaux

Let's hope it is stable so we can have a stable health care system ;)

We had a "stable" healthcare system before Obamacare.

So "stable" it was killing 45,000 Americans a year and putting many more in bankruptcy.

55,000 Americans are killed in automobile accidents every year. I haven't seen cars outlawed yet. What's your point? 45,000 Americans declare bankruptcy every year or die? Hell, at LEAST that many babies are aborted each year. Want to outlaw abortions? I didn't think so.

I'd say that's about right. There are ALWAYS going to be about that many people who are just plain stupid. Again, what's your point?

omg, 4 lousey million people is going to make it work and most of those are subsidised by taxpayers..

anyone believe a word out of this man mouth anymore? like if you like your plan your plan you can keep your plan...so far more people have had their insurance policies CANCELED because of him than have signed up for the pos Oscamcare...

this man is one scary ass dude and has no problems sleeping at night with all the LIES he tells people to dupe them

good ole Yahoo pimping for the Dear Leader with LIES

Last edited:

Forum List

Back