Obama escalates personal attacks on Romney

Joshuatree

VIP Member
Apr 4, 2012
From the Fox News site:

Obama Escalates Personal Attacks on Romney | Fox News

Obama’s campaign has maintained an unprecedented, four-month fusillade of swing-state commercials attacking Romney’s character, calling the former Massachusetts governor a “vampire” who looted failing corporations and suggesting that he violated tax laws by keeping funds overseas. The ads are not about policy, these ads are about Romney’s fitness for high office.

Intensely negative, highly personal and delivered in huge volume, the ads seem to finally be having an effect. Swing state polls suggest that in the Rust Belt battlegrounds which will decide this election, Obama is getting a little bit of breathing room.

I have heard that Romney is doing well in his fundrainsing. If so, it would be wise for him to start doing something about these attacks, otherwise people will end up buying them. These attacks in my opinion just show us about Mr. Obama's own lack of character. I'm among those who think that president Obama needs to be defeated not only because he has a bad record as president and he pursues the wrong policies, but also because he's a man who knows no limits.

Not just a simple distraction, a vicious personal attack that should not at all be considered. But Obama knows no limits.

Obama is looking and sounding more and more like Hitler in the bunker and it's not pretty

Gee, I thought by now he'd be illuminating for us all his wonderful track record of growth & prosperity.

Maybe tomorrow.

Sounds like fox is getting all butthurt because Obama is whooping the snot out of Willard.

Obama is looking and sounding more and more like Hitler in the bunker and it's not pretty

Yes man, the problem is if his blitzkrieg actually works. Sometimes being overly negative is a wining strategy.

Obama won in 08 because he was a clean and articulate black who didn't speak with a Negro dialect and pretended to be a fiscal Conservative and a political Moderate.

People have been rejecting him and his Neo-Marxism at every opportunity even in places like Massachusetts where dead, registered Democrat voters outnumber living Registered Republicans 5-1

He's fucked in 2012. He's fucked so badly I'm saying he'll fake a terrorist attack or assassination attempt which WABC will immediately blame on the Tea Party

Yes man, the problem is if his blitzkrieg actually works. Sometimes being overly negative is a wining strategy.

Obama won in 08 because he was a clean and articulate black who didn't speak with a Negro dialect and pretended to be a fiscal Conservative and a political Moderate.

People have been rejecting him and his Neo-Marxism at every opportunity even in places like Massachusetts where dead, registered Democrat voters outnumber living Registered Republicans 5-1

He's fucked in 2012. He's fucked so badly I'm saying he'll fake a terrorist attack or assassination attempt which WABC will immediately blame on the Tea Party

Another perfect example from Frank further confirming the fact that being a right winger and having a severe mental illness go hand in hand.

Another perfect example from Frank further confirming the fact that being a right winger and having a severe mental illness go hand in hand.

Which part was incorrect? you dont really know enough to actually debate do you?

Which part was incorrect? you dont really know enough to actually debate do you?

Someone claiming the president is going to fake a terror attack or assassination attempt is just downright asinine and something only a complete moron would state.

I see you don't have a problem with it, which also confirms the hard right/mental illness connection.

I like your view and I'd like it to be true, it even sounds very plausible, but isn't it too optimistic? Speaking for myself I'm afraid Obama's dirty tricks will get him a second term, despite his first term was... well, you know.

Sounds like fox is getting all butthurt because Obama is whooping the snot out of Willard.

So you applaud your candidate's dirty tricks and lack of loyalty?

Like cherry picking quotes and spreading lies about the "you didn't build this" crap that Willard did?:eusa_hand:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ZO7XOpwa8]Obama 7.13.2012: If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. - YouTube[/ame]

Someone claiming the president is going to fake a terror attack or assassination attempt is just downright asinine and something only a complete moron would state.

I see you don't have a problem with it, which also confirms the hard right/mental illness connection.

Tell you what. If we get to November election without Obama faking a terrorist attack or assassination attempt, I'll admit I was probably wrong.

OK?

From the Fox News site:

Obama’s campaign has maintained an unprecedented, four-month fusillade of swing-state commercials attacking Romney’s character, calling the former Massachusetts governor a “vampire” who looted failing corporations and suggesting that he violated tax laws by keeping funds overseas. The ads are not about policy, these ads are about Romney’s fitness for high office.

Intensely negative, highly personal and delivered in huge volume, the ads seem to finally be having an effect. Swing state polls suggest that in the Rust Belt battlegrounds which will decide this election, Obama is getting a little bit of breathing room.

I have heard that Romney is doing well in his fundrainsing. If so, it would be wise for him to start doing something about these attacks, otherwise people will end up buying them. These attacks in my opinion just show us about Mr. Obama's own lack of character. I'm among those who think that president Obama needs to be defeated not only because he has a bad record as president and he pursues the wrong policies, but also because he's a man who knows no limits.

I hope he credited Santurum for the bolded quote. It looks like it's working. The Pew poll released today shows a significant jump for Obama over their June poll.

Face it, Romney's running a shitty campaign. He's allowed Newt, Rickie, and now Obama to frame him. Not hard to do since he's all over the board and can't seem to take any strong, coherent positions. Romney isn't ready for the big leagues, and his aides political idiots.

You guys don't care about Obama's dirty tactics, I see, but what about his shitty economy? You don't care, either? I suppose it's not affecting you at all.

From the Fox News site:

Show us this "vampire" commercial. I think you're lying.

Forum List

Back