Obama exposes himself while having erection

ROTFLMFAO!!!.talk about TINY HANDS...How about having a peanut!!!!NSFW!!!!...giggle!!!!!

YouTube ^
Published on Oct 11, 2016 While talking on the phone on a plane

Why does he have a goatee in part of the video, but not in the rest? Why is the face blurred so much more than the rest of the video? Why does the right go to so much trouble to produce lies like this when it doesn't help them anyway?

You do not believe in Santa Claus either. amirite?

Of course I do. I have even played him a couple of times in the past. My beard is white, and could probably be long enough to get by in December, if I decide to again. The belly needs no further work.

Do you have any explanation why you believe the video is fake?

The first indication is people would never be allowed to be yelling in the same area where the president is making a phone call. The poor video editing, and the pure childishness of the premise of the video are other easy tells. I'm not sure what the logo on the flight attendant's shirt was, but it wasn't from Air Force One. This is nothing more than a poor attempt to get something on YouTube. Only an idiot would believe it's real.

I do. That's not the interior of Air Force 1. That's in an airliner. Obama hasn't ridden in an airliner in over a decade. I'm a pilot and airplane mechanic. If that's Obama, that sure the hell ain't his plane. The interior of a 747 is a hell of a lot bigger than that.

Sorry.

Only an idiot would believe it's real.

There are A LOT of idiots out there. :rolleyes:

Along with Michelle and her broad shoulders looking like a tranny, many people still will believe in this video. Look what it took to expose it as fake. How many people go on USMB to find "telling experts"?

Along with Michelle and her broad shoulders looking like a tranny, many people still will believe in this video. Look what it took to expose it as fake. How many people go on USMB to find "telling experts"?

Some will believe it, but only the same idiots that fall for all the other crap floating around out there. It's safe to assume anything that absurd from the right is fake.

ROTFLMFAO!!!.talk about TINY HANDS...How about having a peanut!!!!NSFW!!!!...giggle!!!!!

YouTube ^

Why does he have a goatee in part of the video, but not in the rest? Why is the face blurred so much more than the rest of the video? Why does the right go to so much trouble to produce lies like this when it doesn't help them anyway?

Of course I do. I have even played him a couple of times in the past. My beard is white, and could probably be long enough to get by in December, if I decide to again. The belly needs no further work.

Just to start with, common sense.

YouTube ^

Just to start with, common sense.

The only problem with your analysis is that spontaneity trumps common sense, when the occasion arises.

Some will believe it, but only the same idiots that fall for all the other crap floating around out there. It's safe to assume anything that absurd from the right is fake.

Every idiot wants to rule the world, so they believe what they see.

:asshole:

Forum List

Back