Obama fired EVERY Ambassador appointed by Bush.

But Dimwingers want to impeach Trump for firing one ambassador.

Flashback: Obama Fired All Bush Appointed Ambassadors In 2008

Did Obama fire them once he assumed office?
That is what usually happened

Trump fired her two and a half years into his presidency once she interfered with his bribery of Ukraine
So Obama fired them as acts of politics and pay backs to big donors and Trump fires on the reason of not measuring up to the the job. Which is worse?

Trump fired her two and a half years into his presidency once she interfered with his bribery of Ukraine
So Obama fired them as acts of politics and pay backs to big donors and Trump fires on the reason of not measuring up to the the job. Which is worse?

They have the authority to hire or fire whoever they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not arguing with you. I just think a person should be hired or fired on the basis of their resume', not their campaign Super Pac Donation.

I'm not arguing with you. I just think a person should be hired or fired on the basis of their resume', not their campaign Super Pac Donation.

I get it. I’m sure I wouldn’t be happy if I was the one that got canned. Politics spreads wide.

So does that mean Obama isn't part of the Deep State or Bush wasn't part of the Deep State??

If you dumb asses keep claiming that Bush and Obama are all part of the same Deep State conspiracy against "Real Americans" -- why does it matter if he kept Bush ambassadors or not??

Were you outraged when Obama kept Bush's Defense Secretary and FBI director??

And then appointed more Republicans to his cabinet like the Transportation Secretary, another Defense Secretary and another FBI director??

Just shut yo whining ass up.....Trump is a fuck up, deal with it

The article is a lie.

Yovanovitch was appointed by Obama in 2016, and newly elected presidents typically re-vamp the positions with their own choices once taking office.

Yovanovitch was allowed to stay on for three years after Trump took office.

She was asked to stay by Pompeo back in May.
Just out of curiosity, just how long have the Democrats been pushing the phony Russian collusion hoax?

Not phony. There was collusion. Lots of collusion.

If that was the case, precisely how did Russia help Trump win the election, and what is their involvement in setting official US policy?

Fuck off. Asked and answered. Go try to bore someone else into submission. Doesn't work with.me.

So in other words, you can't answer that. No problem, I'll give you the answer:

1. Russia had absolutely nothing to do do with Trump's victory, and Hillary's miserable failure.

2. Russia has absolutely nothing to do with the Trump administration's setting of both foreign and domestic policies.

The article is a lie.

Yovanovitch was appointed by Obama in 2016, and newly elected presidents typically re-vamp the positions with their own choices once taking office.

Yovanovitch was allowed to stay on for three years after Trump took office.

She was asked to stay by Pompeo back in May.
Just out of curiosity, just how long have the Democrats been pushing the phony Russian collusion hoax?
Not phony. There was collusion. Lots of collusion.

If that was the case, precisely how did Russia help Trump win the election, and what is their involvement in setting official US policy?
Why did Your guy ask the Russians for help? Why disparage our own services in favor of the Russians?

Making a joke about Hillary and making an official request for assistance from Russia, are two entirely different things. Trump wasn't even President during the debates, and he had no official capacity to ask Russia for her emails.

Firing an ambassador will not be included in the articles of impeachment.

How could you possibly be right when you don't know what's wrong?

What is the article of impeachment de jour? It was campaign fund violations two years ago, collusion a year ago, obstruction 6 months ago, emoluments 3 months ago, the 25th Amendment 2 months ago, quid pro quo last week, bribery yesterday, and obstruction again today.

What's it gonna be tomorrow, sweetheart? I think you peckerheads are running out of phony charges. You're gonna have to come up with something new because your time is running out too.

So does that mean Obama isn't part of the Deep State or Bush wasn't part of the Deep State??

If you dumb asses keep claiming that Bush and Obama are all part of the same Deep State conspiracy against "Real Americans" -- why does it matter if he kept Bush ambassadors or not??

And then appointed more Republicans to his cabinet like the Transportation Secretary, another Defense Secretary and another FBI director??

Seems I triggered the simpleton with facts.

Is there some sort of rule? or is it up to a president's discretion? Obama didn't have the problem filling his government cabinet like Trump has when he assumed office. Trump hadn't been able to get anything done due to obstruction by the democrats to his every single move for anything..... even if it was for taking a dixie cup ((apologies for the racist named paper products)).... off of the top shelf in the break room.
SO, its reasonable Trump may have taken his time to get around to other things, and it may also have coincided with the fact that the Ukraine was getting a new government about the same time.

Obama never fired anybody in furtherance of a crime.

Did I say anything about the deep state?

Learn to read.

He can fire them whenever he wants, for whatever he wants.

Next?
Yes Trump can fire an ambassador because they won't play ball with a bribery scheme.

Firing an ambassador will not be included in the articles of impeachment.

How could you possibly be right when you don't know what's wrong?
Link to these "articles of impeachment" Nosmo King
The articles of impeachment will be drafted by the House Judiciary committee. They will then be forwarded to the Speaker who will schedule a vote by the entire House.

Among the articles, I guarantee you, will not be 'firing an ambassador '. That is not an impeachable offense.

Look for bribery and obstruction of congress to be included.

With all the talk and explaination of the impeachment process, haven't you come to understand how it works?

Forum List

Back