🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama flies his barber in from Chicago twice a month for haircut

OMG OBAMA DOES WHAT?

Is that a high crime or only a misdemeanor? Who cares, when can the Articles of Impeachment be voted upon? I'm sure every Republican in the H. of Rep. will see the gravity of Barbergate and vote to send the matter to the Senate for trial. We can be sure the Chief Justice will himself be pleased to preside over the trail of the century, since poor Mr. Roberts has suffered for his vote on obamacare. Such an opportunity will allow him to once again be in good with the far right who now control the once and no more Grand Old Party.

Original story about this from 2012 stated he started this before President and he pays for it himself. Along with liking the job he does, he can trust him. From him not answering their questions I can see why.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

OMG OBAMA DOES WHAT?

Is that a high crime or only a misdemeanor? Who cares, when can the Articles of Impeachment be voted upon? I'm sure every Republican in the H. of Rep. will see the gravity of Barbergate and vote to send the matter to the Senate for trial. We can be sure the Chief Justice will himself be pleased to preside over the trail of the century, since poor Mr. Roberts has suffered for his vote on obamacare. Such an opportunity will allow him to once again be in good with the far right who now control the once and no more Grand Old Party.

If he's doing it with his own money I don't give a shit, but it's pretty fucking hypocritical.

OMG OBAMA DOES WHAT?

I'm sure Darrell Issa is rounding up an investigation committee even now.:lol:

It's pretty common for people to have barbers and hairdressers flown in.

I don't know about that... but the President's barber is in a pretty damn good position to off the President.

So if the President has someone he completely trusts then it's worth the price of the cut

Clinton had one haircut on the tarmac. obama flies his barber in twice a month every month.

Does he still fly the pizza guy in every week?

Clinton had one haircut on the tarmac. obama flies his barber in twice a month every month.

No, but he does fly in the black guy on the corner to buy a dime bag...

OMG OBAMA DOES WHAT?

If he's doing it with his own money I don't give a shit, but it's pretty fucking hypocritical.

If it is his own money, what business is it of ours and what does it say about the poster of the OP who puts up lies?

He gets a haircut every two weeks?

Men on the board, does this sound right? I think once every four weeks would be more than necessary.

"allegedly", tyrone, is the point

and jake immediately comes to obama's defense....if this is true, this has to be ridiculous...if obama is using taxpayer money for this, shameful. if his own money, i don't care, still ridiculous and prima donna of him

Still cheaper that Clinton's haircut

Clinton Haircut Brings Air Traffic To A Halt
May 21, 1993|By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN, The New York Times

WASHINGTON -- It may have been the most expensive haircut in history.

Two of Los Angeles International Airport`s four runways were shut down for nearly an hour on Tuesday, some incoming flights were delayed and Air Force One sat on the tarmac with engines running -- all so that President Clinton`s Beverly Hills hairstylist, Christophe, could come aboard and gave Clinton a trim before he took off for Washington.
Clinton Haircut Brings Air Traffic To A Halt - Sun Sentinel

why am i not surprised....that guys ego and his shadow can't survive on the same planet

Original story about this from 2012 stated he started this before President and he pays for it himself. Along with liking the job he does, he can trust him. From him not answering their questions I can see why.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

would love to see a quote for that. i can't see the cost being any less than around 2K to have the guy flown in twice a month. and i can't see obama paying that. 24K a year for a haircut...:eek:

Didn't John Edwards back in the day pay like $25,000 to have someone
brought in to tweek his "doo"
Yebbut Edwards concealed all the selfies until his galpal dominoed in the maternity ward while taking home megabucks in campaign donations from taxpayers. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back