🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama flies his barber in from Chicago twice a month for haircut

The treasury would not pay for it, it is a personal expense....

that is naive....people have abused government funds since the beginning...simply stating: well, the speed limit is 65, so people never go over 65, is not a citation.

try again moonglow...i have faith in you

that is naive....people have abused government funds since the beginning...simply stating: well, the speed limit is 65, so people never go over 65, is not a citation.

Who cares about him flying out his barber anyway? That is a perk of being the POTUS. Deal with it or stop paying your taxes.

Like this

Zariff, Obama's Barber, on Cutting President's Hair for Past 16 Years | Essence.com

Still based in Chicago, Zariff continues to work at the salon servicing over 100 male and female clients. While he wasn't able to talk about when he cuts President Obama's hair or how often (yes, it's a matter of national security),

LOL

so you beat rightwinger to google and found out the story is true

good for you

No retard. I found out he gets his hair cut. Doesnt say when or how often in case you have problems reading bold type.

yeah, I am sure the treasury cuts the barber a check and pays for the flight also, since Mrs. Obama, her mother and kids are paying for the trip to China out of their own pocket....

No stupid. A link where there is proof he flies out twice a month and not speculation.

click the link dumbass

I see FoxNews and Daily Mail and Blaze claiming that he flies out twice a month. I don't see any actual proof that he does

I also see innuendo that the taxpayer somehow foots the bill but no proof

Typical rightwing

yeah...attack the source and then offer nothing in return....especially after your whine about people using google

just be quiet, you've become very stupid lately

Who cares about him flying out his barber anyway? That is a perk of being the POTUS. Deal with it or stop paying your taxes.

^ this says it all folks ^

this leftwing nut doesn't care if our tax dollars go to the king's haircut

pound sand you hypocrite, if this was bush you would be weeping and crying out lout about wasteful spending

click the link dumbass

I did stupid. I took me to a general google page not a specific article saying he indeed flew his barber out twice a month. What kind of dummy are you?

you don't "got google"

rightwinger is crying in his bed about this

You seem to be avoiding the fact you have no link that proves your assertion that the barber is flown out twice a month. I am open to the truth. What are you stalling for?

^ this says it all folks ^

this leftwing nut doesn't care if our tax dollars go to the king's haircut

pound sand you hypocrite, if this was bush you would be weeping and crying out lout about wasteful spending

How stupid of you to put your assumption down in print. Go kick rocks dumbass. I wouldnt care if Bush did the exact same thing. He is the POTUS. He should have his cut tight at all times.

click the link dumbass

I see FoxNews and Daily Mail and Blaze claiming that he flies out twice a month. I don't see any actual proof that he does

I also see innuendo that the taxpayer somehow foots the bill but no proof

Typical rightwing

yeah...attack the source and then offer nothing in return....especially after your whine about people using google

just be quiet, you've become very stupid lately

I have yet to see any evidence

That usually helps make your claim

Forum List

Back