🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama flies his barber in from Chicago twice a month for haircut

Original story about this from 2012 stated he started this before President and he pays for it himself. Along with liking the job he does, he can trust him. From him not answering their questions I can see why.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

would love to see a quote for that. i can't see the cost being any less than around 2K to have the guy flown in twice a month. and i can't see obama paying that. 24K a year for a haircut...:eek:

They claim 7 grand a year, and I found it by googling.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

If he's doing it with his own money I don't give a shit, but it's pretty fucking hypocritical.

If it is his own money, what business is it of ours and what does it say about the poster of the OP who puts up lies?

When he's running around the country preaching class warfare and demonizing wealthy people like a child all while paying thousands of dollars a month to fly a barber into Chicago to cut his hair (it doesn't get more evil 1% elitist than that) then yeah, it's our business. It's the old "do as I say; don't do as I do." No different than De Blasio, Edwards, Hollande, and all of those other asshats that the stupid and the ignorant fawn over

Last edited:
such a conundrum hasn’t been a problem for President Barack Obama, who allegedly flies his Chicago barber to Washington, D.C., twice per month to cut his hair.

What does allegedly mean?

Does anybody got a Google?

such a conundrum hasn’t been a problem for President Barack Obama, who allegedly flies his Chicago barber to Washington, D.C., twice per month to cut his hair.

It means, the barber shows up twice a month at the Whitehouse to cut the president's hair but neither he nor the president is saying who pays for it.

you obviously don't because the story is legit, who pays is what is unknown

How does a legit story use the term "alegedly" in its title?

What do we need to remove the term "alegedly" from this title?

1. Proof that he actually flies to Washington twice a month
2. Proof that taxpayers pick up the tab

You, know .....the things we like to call "facts"

obama flies his barber in from Chicago twice a month for haircut and a blow job.

Forum List

Back