🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama gives most important inspiring speech of the decade.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
The angry frightened tea baggers and trumps will never get it. They'll never see how anti-American they really are.

The greatest speech of the decade. Children will be memorizing it in the years to come.

As-a-society-we-choose-11k11d6.jpg

The angry frightened tea baggers and trumps will never get it. They'll never see how anti-American they really are.

The greatest speech of the decade. Children will be memorizing it in the years to come.

So uttering a falsehood that it's easier to get a Glock than a book is the hallmark of a most important and inspiring speech?

WHat the fuck are you on and where can I get some?

So uttering a falsehood that it's easier to get a Glock than a book is the hallmark of a most important and inspiring speech?

He did OK for about the first seven minutes and then reverted to "guns are bad, listen to me, uhm, der, me, me me,"

You don't want what it's been using. Apparently it's brain is fried and burned-out.

Do you comprehend the difference between a Memorial Service and unnecessary, inappropriate and ill timed political speech? Apparently not. Important and inspiring my ass.The jug eared pinhead was blowing off cops as usual.

He started out okay, but degenerated fast into his usual political nonsense.

Overall reaction says otherwise.

The ultimate winners write the history books. Obama will be noted as interstitial at best. He is our modern-day Charles Ponzi.

Do you comprehend the difference between a Memorial Service and unnecessary, inappropriate and ill timed political speech? Apparently not. Important and inspiring my ass.The jug eared pinhead was blowing off cops as usual.

Far more important they bring up Bushs dancing than Obamas political speech

When you can buy a Glock for the Price of a Book then you can discuss with me about how great his speech was because it was not even worthy for discussion...

No one will remember that speech except those like you while you pretend it is easier to buy a glock than a book. Also buying a glock over a book tell me where the individual priority are at and the question should be ask why did the individual parents fail them so much?

Also the reality is you can make something from nothing if you have the will to do it and not expect the Government to give you everything in life. So many of you whine about the failure of our society and yet the President never seem to endorse the small business owner or try to figure out how to teach our younger generation that actually being a skill tradesman is a honorable life and building your own small business is the way to go.

No instead let focus on how it is easier to buy a glock than buy a ten dollar book from a bookstore or one dollar book from a rummage sale.

HazlNuts lives in a liberal world of fantasy and delusion.

A deranged mental utopia where Obama is a smart man and Hillary never lies. ....... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

No, I am pro-America which is why I despise the Barrypuppet, leftards, liberals and neocon POS like Jeb Bush, Boehner, McConnell, etc, etc. There is nothing that jug-eared clown could ever say that I would be interested in unless it's "Goodbye".

No, I am pro-America which is why I despise the Barrypuppet, leftards, liberals and neocon POS like Jeb Bush, Boehner, McConnell, etc, etc. There is nothing that jug-eared clown could ever say that I would be interested in unless it's "Goodbye".

He could say "The light. I see it. I'm going into the light. "

Hell, I can settle this..
jITKAwAAQBAJ

There ya go.

Just for shits and grins I went to look up the price for a Glock and notice it is not cheap to buy one new, so I will ask a friend of mine what the street value of one is off the street and if it is more than twenty dollars then President Obama speech about how easy it was to buy a Glock than buying a book is just pure bullshit for the ignorant masses...

( I know it is more than twenty dollars even on the street )

Last edited:

Like most regressives, the mother fucker couldn't resist deflection and campaigning, he just couldn't stay on the topic of honoring people who gave their lives in service to their community. Then he puts regressive hypocrisy in full bloom, saying not to judge BLM by the few that try to hijack the movement. Yet he had no problem labeling the entire tea party movement racist because of a few bad actors. The son of bitch is a bigot and I shows most every time he opens his mouth. Fuck him and the Alinsky horse he rode in on.

The above is right off the ODS handout for the week.

I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I as I said, I, I, I, I...

only a true Libtard would be inspired

Once he started pontificating, the cops behind him should have started reading the newspaper and yawning

Forum List

Back