🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama gives pardon on cancelled policies now until 2017 if states allow it--lol

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
The Obama administration will let people with health insurance plans that don't comply with Affordable Care Act standards keep them through October 2017 if their states allow it, officials said Wednesday in announcing a series of final Obamacare rules.

The administration also extended Obamacare's open enrollment for next year by a month—it now will run from Nov. 15, 2014, until Feb. 15, 2015. And it is giving insurers additional financial help to offset the costs of benefits claims from new ACA enrollees, with the goal of keeping Obamacare premiums "affordable" in coming years, officials said.

New rules also simplified the paperwork that larger employers will have to file when the the mandate obliging them to offer affordable health insurance to workers begins next year.

And the rules gave a financial break to the types of self-insured health plans run by many unions, excluding them for two years from the $63-per-capita "reinsurance contribution" assessed for each enrollee.
Feds give 2-year grace period for non-Obamacare plans

The insurance companies that have worked for the last 4 years re-writing policies to meet the Obamacare mandates--then the ones who have entered the exchanges--must be fairly fed up right now.

These insurers have spent a lot of time and money rewriting their policies over the last 4 years--and they cancelled 6 million to date due to the Obamacare mandates. Now our health care dictator and chief decides to shove future cancellations in the individual marketplace down the road again until 2017--(if state regulators allow it.)-:cuckoo:

If it's not working, and clearly it's not with all these sudden extensions and changes--it's time to repeal Obamacare all together and start all over again.

The Federal Government had 4 years to implement this health care overall and it's obvious it's imploding right before our eyes with all of these extensions. The problem now is, with the fire sale going on with Obamacare medicade and all of the subsidies that people are using to buy insurance, who is going to pay for it? We know that Obama had to collapse the individual marketplace so all these people with cancelled policies would be forced to enter the Obamacare exchange to help pay for all of the above.

Now that's not happening until 2017 and long after Obama is out of office. So what happens to medical insurance premiums next year if millions of people in the private individual market place get an extension on their "liked" policies? Premiums will sky-rocket with the insurers in the Obamacare exchanges to make up their cost.

145369_600.jpg

My wife got a health insurance policy cancellation notice in the mail today
thanks NOBAMA you said ** if you like your insurance you can keep it** .. you lying stack of shit

thanks NOBAMA you said ** if you like your insurance you can keep it** .. you lying stack of shit
I'm sorry, JohnA. These are confusing times as Obama and his lockstepping supporters convert a free society into a dictatorial Communist State with Hillary Clinton and her brownshirters waiting in the wings to seal the deal on free people's heads into slavery to a politburo state. :(

Last edited:

Some state insurance regulators are allowing all of these extensions--but California refused to extend the "Liked" policies. So your wife may want to check with your state to see if they're going to allow another extension or not?

Last edited:

Well according to Harry Reid...You are lying..

I want to say I'm amazed that Democrats are still defending ObamaCare.
But by now I shouldn't be.

Because of ObamaCare millions have their policies dropped.
Then they have to go to the exchange to get coverage.
Then the liberal talking heads say see look at all the people signing up at the exchanges...

See we told you...ObamaCare is a total success.

Well according to Harry Reid...You are lying..

I want to say I'm amazed that Democrats are still defending ObamaCare.
But by now I shouldn't be.

Because of ObamaCare millions have their policies dropped.
Then they have to go to the exchange to get coverage.
Then the liberal talking heads say see look at all the people signing up at the exchanges...

See we told you...ObamaCare is a total success.

There are several million more people who have had their "Liked" policies cancelled than have signed up so far. So I don't really think that strategy worked to well for Obama and democrats. Basically they have added about 12 to 14 million more to the uninsured in this country.

We know that 6 million policies (to date) have been cancelled and if you add in spouses and children that were covered under those plans, it's estimated that 12 to 14 million have lost their insurance.

Purpose of Obamacare: To insure the uninsured Effect of Obamacare: Uninsuring the insured

144943_600.jpg

Forum List

Back