Obama Gives the Green Light to Turkey to MURDER Former U.S. Soldiers Fighting ISIS

The PKK are not our "allies".

According to the US State Dept, most of the western world and NATO, they're terrorists.

Personally, I have no problem with them, but pretending that they are allies is just silly.

Yeah, I researched the source of this story, it goes back to Jim Hoft. That should be enough to lose interest in it right there. While it might be a poisoning the well fallacy, and some stuff that originates on the gateway pundit might actually be true, so much of it is nonsense, it just isn't worth discussing.

If this story has legs, it will pop up someplace else I'm sure. Real stories usually have more than one source.

Ethnic+Groups+in+Turkey.png

The PKK are not our "allies".

According to the US State Dept, most of the western world and NATO, they're terrorists.

Personally, I have no problem with them, but pretending that they are allies is just silly.

What is the PKK?

Partiya Karkerên Kurdistanê

The Kurdistan Worker's Party.

Overall, the PKK are pretty clearly in the right in this situation - but Turkey is at war with them, and Turkey is actually our ally.

The ex soldiers in question are fighting alongside the PKK?

So the link is claiming.

I certainly won't trust anything that Jim Hoft has said, I can't say for sure that any American vets are actually fighting alongside the PKK - but they are the ones being bombed by Turkey.

Jim Hoft is, after all, the dumbest man on the internet.

Overall, the PKK are pretty clearly in the right in this situation - but Turkey is at war with them, and Turkey is actually our ally.

So the link is claiming.

I certainly won't trust anything that Jim Hoft has said, I can't say for sure that any American vets are actually fighting alongside the PKK - but they are the ones being bombed by Turkey.

Guess I shoulda read it, was doing other crap and got lazy. I guess we shall see, as another poster stated: If it's legit, other sources will have the story.

Last edited:

So the link is claiming.

Guess I shoulda read it, was doing other crap and got lazy. I guess we shall see, as another poster stated: If it's legit, other sources will have the story.

I doubt you will ever see this anywhere else. Turkey has always been at war with the PKK. Obama hasn't given the "greenlight" to murder anyone. The PKK is on the US terrorist list.

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

The US soldiers who have joined it, if they actually have, should have thought of that first.

Forum List

Back