Obama going low trying to attack Trump.

Obama never once said Trump's name, so it is YOU who has projected Trump into the comments! Obama's words made YOU think Trump.

That can't be easy. Getting low enough to meet with Trump at his level is nearly impossible.
That was so original.
FYI, Trump critics have been going low. How many fake stories about him have surfaced in just the last week? Isn't this just Hillary trying to paint Trump as a serial abuser in an overt attempt to cancel out her husband's antics??????
Fake stories? The dirt on The Donald hasn't even begun to hit the papers.

He wanted our attention, now he's going to get it, good and hard.
LOL, little baby Johnny is gonna sling him diaper if him get mad!

That can't be easy. Getting low enough to meet with Trump at his level is nearly impossible.
That was so original.
FYI, Trump critics have been going low. How many fake stories about him have surfaced in just the last week? Isn't this just Hillary trying to paint Trump as a serial abuser in an overt attempt to cancel out her husband's antics??????

Johnny is Trump's Publicist. Sounds just like Trump. Remarkable.

Obama is the most unAmerican President ever. I can't even call him a failure because since he's a Progressive, his goal was to destroy as much of this country as he could, so he's been a rousing Progressive success
Typical DittoTard projection. Because your America-hating MessiahRushie's goal is to destroy this GREAT country from within, you think everyone hates America like the Right hates America.
You are very wrong!

Obama is a filthy, low life racist who is essentially a stupid Manchurian candidate. But he is not smart enough to avoid directly engaging The Donald who already schlonged him big time.

Really? What I remember was Trump going on and on about birth certificates and Obama produced his, and then humiliated Trump at the Corespondent's Dinner.

The sad thing is, the GOP could have won this year if they ran a nice sensible Governor with a good record... and they ran Trump instead.

Yeah but all Trump did was lie about having evidence of something completely made up just as red meat to the GO.....

Ohhh, I get it. Thats pretty fucked up

I thought Obama wasn't running?

Why is he still campaigning?

Doesn't the president know that the campaign is over?

Guess not.

I don't know, why did Senile Old Reagan Campaign for Bush in 1988?

You guys fucked up an nominated a clown. You own him.
Great grammar.

i84eq.jpg

When has that snake ever taken the high road. He has some nerve taking about others. the man is disliked by the majority of the people in this country and he's going around putting others down. Get him off the stage already, we are sick and tired of your ugly and nasty

It must really chap your hiney cheeks that Obama hasn't been assassinated by the Secret Service, dunnit?

That was so original.

Pure speculation.

Also a story I could give a rats ass about.

BTW, most people from NYC sound the same. The story is based off a wild speculation at best.

When has that snake ever taken the high road. He has some nerve taking about others. the man is disliked by the majority of the people in this country and he's going around putting others down. Get him off the stage already, we are sick and tired of your ugly and nasty

It must really chap your hiney cheeks that Obama hasn't been assassinated by the Secret Service, dunnit?

or by Trump's thirty year Butler....

Nope. I want to see big ears do the perp walk. Killing him would only draw sympathy. Besides.....if anything happens to him....this idiot is in charge.

joe-biden-1.jpg.cf.jpg

Obama never once said Trump's name, so it is YOU who has projected Trump into the comments! Obama's words made YOU think Trump.
I was going to point that out myself...the level of pathetic whining is breath taking...the Trump Idiots are whining even though Trump is supposed to be the Fearless the "tell it like it is Alpha Male" ...instead Trump breaks down like a little girl about being asked questions re John Miller and regarding his treatment of females......and they break down even though as you pointed out "The Donald" was not mentioned

That was so original.

Pure speculation.

BTW, most people from NYC sound the same. The story is based off a wild speculation at best.
All you have to do is listen, for roughly 30 seconds.

Obamy being disingenuous when using the wall talk to suggest that Trump is against legal immigration, and is against uniting the world's people who love America instead of uniting those who hate it. If anything Obamy has been trying to unite all those who hate America in the world it seems, and uses Susan Rice to cover it up when gets caught at it...Then he claims Trump is against Muslims when we know good and well Trump is only talking about the radicalized Muslims who want to kill Americans, but Obamy after deadly attacks wants to tell us how it was all just work place violence... Look out citizens, because it's gonna get ugly, but if diligent you will not be fooled by the rhetoric being spewed.

(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

Time to blame the media for spinning his words wrong.

Oh wait, that is a quote off of his website.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

I guess his webmaster is against him too.

That was so original.

Pure speculation.

I did. There is zero proof it's Trump.
And if it was, who gives a flying-fuck!!!

Pure speculation.

I did. There is zero proof it's Trump.
And if it was, who gives a flying-fuck!!!

Except that back in the 90s, Trump admitted it was him and said he did it as a joke and apologized for it. So was he lying then or is he lying now?

Forum List

Back