Obama grieves

I don't complain about drone attacks except that there aren't enough of them.

Shit, if I was in charge I'd do away with drone strikes and tell the Air Force to break out the B-52s and bring back carpet bombing ISIS held areas and collateral damage isn't a consideration.

You righties aways complain about drone attacks . What's the difference ?

You don't approve of saving a dozen people who were about to get torched with a flame thrower while simultaneously blowing up 4 scumbag terrorist murderers?

Really?
it's out there eh? they are so confused now, they don't even know what is what. I laugh at them for sure.

If I understood the article correctly this particular, extra serious, deadly bad-ass has taken out Five (5) Muslim Lunatic Barbarians with TWO (2) bullets.

God Bless him.

If I understood the article correctly this particular, extra serious, deadly bad-ass has taken out Five (5) Muslim Lunatic Barbarians with TWO (2) bullets.

God Bless him.

I love a story with a happy ending.

Hahahaha. Grieve? Hahahahaha.

Glad to see that POS go. No doubt, another feather in Obama hat. Best president of the Centrury.

Obama always mourns dead terrorists. They're his Muslim bros.

Hmmmm I don't remember him mourning Osama Bin Ladin- oh wait- he actually okayed taking him out.....

I guess you right wing nut jobs confuse 'mourning' with 'acting against terrorists'

Taking out OBL was a no brainer.

If it ever came out that Barry knew when and where OBL was and didn't give the kill order, not even being The First Black President™ would save him from impeachment.

You don't approve of saving a dozen people who were about to get torched with a flame thrower while simultaneously blowing up 4 scumbag terrorist murderers?

Really?

Way to miss his point.

President Obama has okayed the use of snipers to take out terrorists multiple times- and the right wing nut jobs have complained each time that he still didn't do it right.

President Obama has okayed the use of drones to take out terrorists hundreds of times- and not one word of applause from the right wing nut job crowed.

President Obama has okayed the use of special forces to go in and take out terrorists dozens of times- and again- not one word of applause from the right wing nut job Brigade.

BUT- when a British sniper does a good job taking out a terrorist- the right wing nut job brigade just uses it as another excuse to attack President Obama.

If you found out that the British sniper had been deployed under Obama's orders, you would probably be calling for the sniper's execution.

Taking out OBL was a no brainer.

If it ever came out that Barry knew when and where OBL was and didn't give the kill order, not even being The First Black President™ would save him from impeachment.

Barack Obama did give the order. Not George Bush or anyone else.

As he has given the order to other sniper shots, drone attacks, and special forces attacks on Islamic terrorists.

All of which the right wing nut job brigade discounts, complains about or is just willingly ignorant of.

Hahahaha. Grieve? Hahahahaha.

Glad to see that POS go. No doubt, another feather in Obama hat. Best president of the Centrury.
"Best Muslim president of the Century."
Fixed it for ya, Bub.

The right wing nut job brigade you do your brigade proud Hoss.
upload_2016-9-12_15-8-37.jpeg
upload_2016-9-12_15-9-50.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-12_15-8-53.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-12_15-8-53.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 32

Forum List

Back