Obama grieves

and collateral damage isn't a consideration.

Pretty much the same sentiment of the 19 bastards on 9-11....Congrats !!

Wars are ugly. You don't win them by being nice. You win them by raining fire down on their cities and killing their children until they just don't want to fight any longer.

You know why the Japanese got rid of that whole militarism mindset? Because people like Curtis Lemay were willing to kill them wholesale until the Japs got their minds right.

You want to end ISIS? Kill any of their religious leaders that espouse it, burn down their schools and mosques that say it's a good idea, destroy every place ISIS can hide in, give them no refuge, no where that is safe to go, and if innocent women and children die in the process, sucks for them.

Wars are ugly. You don't win them by being nice. You win them by raining fire down on their cities and killing their children until they just don't want to fight any longer.

You know why the Japanese got rid of that whole militarism mindset? Because people like Curtis Lemay were willing to kill them wholesale until the Japs got their minds right.

You want to end ISIS? Kill any of their religious leaders that espouse it, burn down their schools and mosques that say it's a good idea, destroy every place ISIS can hide in, give them no refuge, no where that is safe to go, and if innocent women and children die in the process, sucks for them.

Look moron, NO liberal democrat is "grieving" over the killing of a murderous sociopath...All I'm trying to get across to your half-brained imbeciles is that YOU and others like you are not that much different than any terrorists that "thinks" that killing innocents will win you anything BUT expected vengeance.

Taking out OBL was a no brainer.

If it ever came out that Barry knew when and where OBL was and didn't give the kill order, not even being The First Black President™ would save him from impeachment.

Barack Obama did give the order. Not George Bush or anyone else.

As he has given the order to other sniper shots, drone attacks, and special forces attacks on Islamic terrorists.

All of which the right wing nut job brigade discounts, complains about or is just willingly ignorant of.
Barry the fuck up does not have the balls to do it himself, his wife might but not Barry...

Look moron, NO liberal democrat is "grieving" over the killing of a murderous sociopath...All I'm trying to get across to your half-brained imbeciles is that YOU and others like you are not that much different than any terrorists that "thinks" that killing innocents will win you anything BUT expected vengeance.
appeaser

and collateral damage isn't a consideration.

Pretty much the same sentiment of the 19 bastards on 9-11....Congrats !!

Well, I think you're going too far with killing their children if you mean intentionally. Though to win wars, we can't let them use their children as hostages. They should be clear we will kill them and if they hide behind their children, their children will be there in jeopardy if they are there. I totally agree though on destroying things that are important to the enemy, like government and religious institutions.

We fight too many wars, and the ones we do fight we don't go in to win. It's pathetic

appeaser

Wrong. Gnat wants to do far more than "appease" the enemy

Kraz has me pegged.......Not only do I want to "appease the enemy", I also want to give them Texas as a bonus......(what an :ahole-1: )

Kraz has me pegged.......Not only do I want to "appease the enemy", I also want to give them Texas as a bonus......(what an :ahole-1: )

So what about Obama fighting on ISIS side in Syria. You repudiate him for that?

What about his getting Iran off embargoes in exchange for zero?

What about his effusive praise for Castro? You good with that?

What about his knocking off Libya for al Qaeda, you disgusted by him doing that?

His supporting Islamic hard liners in Egypt?

Stop me when you object to something the current administration has done to actually help our enemies

hat about his getting Iran off embargoes in exchange for zero?

I'll just answer one for right now....I'm busy with more serious stuff than what you spew.

Meet the Americans freed from Iranian prison
Meet the Americans freed from Iranian prison

You're busy with shit. That was the only one you could come up with the lamest of replies to. That we would trade Iran continuing it's nuclear program for a few people is the ridiculous little gnome that you are. And that was your go to one, your best example

Forum List

Back