Obama Had A Lower Average Approval Rating Than NIXON

The FACTS remain:

'Gallup: Obama’s average approval rating among the worst in modern American history'

'Former President Barack Obama left office last week with an average approval rating that falls among the lowest of any modern American president.'

'Only former Presidents Harry Truman, Jimmy Cater and Gerald Ford had lower averages than Obama.'

An IMPEACHED President and one FORCED TO RESIGN had better average approval ratings than Obama.

'Former President George W. Bush left office with an average approval rating of 49.4 percent, besting Obama by a point.'

IF you put much stock in poll numbers AND are a Barry fan, knowing this will be part of his remembered 'Legacy', this has got to sting a little.
Who the fuck remembers "average JARs"?

Do you think that ANYONE capable of fogging a mirror will recall Scrub's "49%" average, or are they more likely to remember the 22 he polled with CBS, as he slinked out of DC in a hail of well deserved jeers?

Yes, but his overall average approval rating was higher than Obama's. Obviously, you're only gonna remember when he had low approval ratings, but that's not a complete picture.

The "complete picture" is that Scrub was an unprecedented failure....

and that Obama cleaned up his mess.

No it wasn't.......it was MUCH more biased.....

hey......I'm liking this Assertion thing......much easier than thinking...

I don't recall pollsters making such ridiculous electoral predictions, and unlike you, I was actually voting back then.

I don't recall pollsters making such ridiculous electoral predictions

You do understand that they are not predicting, right.....they are just reporting the poll responses..these have a "margin of error"......The estimated outcomes have P-values attached to them.

They just are......they cannot be "ridiculous"...

Yes, I understand how statistics work, I also understand when they are weighted in such a manner as to bias the outcome.
If their intent is to deceive, why make your methodology public?

Because the MAJORITY of people are not going to bother to look. And the majority of those aren't educated enough to see what they are doing.
So it is not the pollsters, but The Stupid, who are the problem.....

I have a feeling you won't be seeing this reported on CNN and MSNBC. Just a hunch anyway. ;)

You know what you didn't see reported in the OP's citation (which cribbed from ANOTHER 2nd hand report on the Gallup release)?

That Gallup had Obama at 59% last week........the third highest outgoing JAR ever....

I don't think you're getting this. The thread is about all time average Presidential approval ratings. It's not about individual yearly approval ratings. Obama did leave office with a 59% rating, but that's not his overall average rating.

Do you think that ANYONE capable of fogging a mirror will recall Scrub's "49%" average, or are they more likely to remember the 22 he polled with CBS, as he slinked out of DC in a hail of well deserved jeers?
9th out of 12, 3rd worst, beaten by Bush --

IF you put much stock in poll numbers AND are a Barry fan, knowing this will be part of his remembered 'Legacy'. Based on your reaction, it DOES sting a little.
It makes no impression whatsoever......it is click bait for rubes.....and you clicked.......

THIS makes an impression
jpg

it is both OBJECTIVE and UNIMPEACHABLE

I have a feeling you won't be seeing this reported on CNN and MSNBC. Just a hunch anyway. ;)

You know what you didn't see reported in the OP's citation (which cribbed from ANOTHER 2nd hand report on the Gallup release)?

That Gallup had Obama at 59% last week........the third highest outgoing JAR ever....

I don't think you're getting this. The thread is about all time average Presidential approval ratings. It's not about individual yearly approval ratings. Obama did leave office with a 59% rating, but that's not his overall average rating.
The thread is a rebleat of a rebleat of a Gallup release......the rebleat relies on the rebleat because the original source makes reference to facts which the "readers" of the rebleaters will find unsettling.....

as I stated earlier, think of Daily Caller and CNS as "safe spaces" for those who cannot handle good news..

Well, one thing is for sure, Obama is currently THE most popular living EX-President at this moment. :p

In 6 years - during 2 wars, 9/11/01, and the aftermath of 9/11/01 - he added $2.5 Trillion. In his last 2 years another $1.5 Trillion was added by the near Super Majority Democratic Party Controlled congress.

Show me your math, Eaze......be sure to cinch that duct tape snood real tight.......cause I'm gonna take Reality upside your empty head and "get the Led out", so to speak....
I did show it to you. What - you want me to draw a picture for you?

BTW, it's 'get the LEAD out', so to speak. :p

get the lead out
phrase of lead

1. 1.
    North Americaninformal
    move or work more quickly.
    synonyms: hurry up, get a move on, be quick;
In his last 2 years another $1.5 Trillion was added by the near Super Majority Democratic Party Controlled congress.

09/30/2009 11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2007 9,007,653,372,262.48

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2015

Here, for example, you are only off by 100%...

Further, why are you letting Scrub off the hook for his spending requests of FY 2008 and FY2009? (Rhetorical.......you are doing so because you are a credulous imbecile)
Thanks. OP always provides a good belly laugh :laugh:

It makes no impression whatsoever......it is click bait for rubes.....and you clicked.......
Factual statistics - this will be part of his remembered 'Legacy'.

Without looking, what was Bill Clinton's avg JAR?

No one remembers........most of the nation remembers the unprecedented era of peace and prosperity - the bitter clingers remember scratching and sniffing a blue dress....

No one remembers Scrub's avg. JAR......they remember that, for 8 long years, the nation suffered terribly with an Inarticulate Dry Drunk at the helm....

The thread is a rebleat of a rebleat of a Gallup release......the rebleat relies on the rebleat because the original source makes reference to facts which the "readers" of the rebleaters will find unsettling.....

as I stated earlier, think of Daily Caller and CNS as "safe spaces" for those who cannot handle good news..

Let me guess, you're a Public School math failure? You're clearly having a lot of trouble grasping this. Take a deep breath and slow down. Try again.

In 6 years - during 2 wars, 9/11/01, and the aftermath of 9/11/01 - he added $2.5 Trillion. In his last 2 years another $1.5 Trillion was added by the near Super Majority Democratic Party Controlled congress.

Show me your math, Eaze......be sure to cinch that duct tape snood real tight.......cause I'm gonna take Reality upside your empty head and "get the Led out", so to speak....
I did show it to you. What - you want me to draw a picture for you?

BTW, it's 'get the LEAD out', so to speak. :p

get the lead out
phrase of lead

1. 1.
    North Americaninformal
    move or work more quickly.
    synonyms: hurry up, get a move on, be quick;
In his last 2 years another $1.5 Trillion was added by the near Super Majority Democratic Party Controlled congress.

09/30/2009 11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2007 9,007,653,372,262.48

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2015

Here, for example, you are only off by 100%...

Further, why are you letting Scrub off the hook for his spending requests of FY 2008 and FY2009? (Rhetorical.......you are doing so because you are a credulous imbecile)
Thanks. OP always provides a good belly laugh :laugh:
OP is a fucking moron......but it has an ability to draw in so many other morons......kinda like a Judas Goat of Stupid....

Let me guess, you're a Public School math failure? You're clearly having a lot of trouble grasping this. Take a deep breath and slow down. Try again.

Prep School, Private College and Grad School.......You?

Why don't you take a minute and read the original citation first.......then go look at the Gallup release to which it refers....

let me know what I have gotten wrong.

OP is a fucking moron......but it has an ability to draw in so many other morons......kinda like a Judas Goat of Stupid....
Awwwww, someone can't handle the fact that Barry had the 3rd lowest average approval rating among 12 Presidents, coming in BEHIND BUSH. :p

The FACTS remain:

'Gallup: Obama’s average approval rating among the worst in modern American history'

'Former President Barack Obama left office last week with an average approval rating that falls among the lowest of any modern American president.'

'Only former Presidents Harry Truman, Jimmy Cater and Gerald Ford had lower averages than Obama.'

An IMPEACHED President and one FORCED TO RESIGN had better average approval ratings than Obama.

'Former President George W. Bush left office with an average approval rating of 49.4 percent, besting Obama by a point.'

IF you put much stock in poll numbers AND are a Barry fan, knowing this will be part of his remembered 'Legacy', this has got to sting a little.

I thought W left w/ an 18 approval rating? No matter. Still destroys OP alt fact- sourced OP

The FACTS remain:

I thought W left w/ an 18 approval rating? No matter. Still destroys OP alt fact- sourced OP
I think he actually hit 19 at one point.......

His Keeper, Honorable VP 5 Deferments, went out with a 13....

Yes.....you read that right........a 13....

That is the rule of thumb. Main reason why PoliChic is routinely laughed out of her alt- fact, sourced threads as well

Prep School, Private College and Grad School.......You?

Why don't you take a minute and read the original citation first.......then go look at the Gallup release to which it refers....

let me know what I have gotten wrong.

His average approval rating number ranks pretty low. Sorry you don't like that, but it is what it is. Ya get over it kid.

Forum List

Back