Obama Had A Lower Average Approval Rating Than NIXON

"Obama Doesn't Get The Gold, Silver Or Bronze For Avg Approval Rating"

"President Barack Obama had a lower average approval rating than a president who resigned and another who was impeached, according to Gallup.

Gallup published Jan. 20 that Obama’s average approval rating was
47.9 percent. When compared to post-World War II presidents, Obama ranks 9th out of 12"

And the polling back then was just a tad less biased. obama's polling numbers are fictitious at best.
No it wasn't.......it was MUCH more biased.....

hey......I'm liking this Assertion thing......much easier than thinking...

I don't recall pollsters making such ridiculous electoral predictions, and unlike you, I was actually voting back then.

"President Barack Obama had a lower average approval rating than a president who resigned and another who was impeached, according to Gallup.

47.9 percent. When compared to post-World War II presidents, Obama ranks 9th out of 12"

And the polling back then was just a tad less biased. obama's polling numbers are fictitious at best.
So, Westy......are you the one Gassy called in to purge my perfectly acceptable post a couple of days ago?

I can think of only a couple of your posts that I have deleted and that was several months ago.

So, Westy......are you the one Gassy called in to purge my perfectly acceptable post a couple of days ago?

I can think of only a couple of your posts that I have deleted and that was several months ago.
Then someone else must be doing Gassy's bidding.....

I don't recall pollsters making such ridiculous electoral predictions, and unlike you, I was actually voting back then.

I don't recall pollsters making such ridiculous electoral predictions

You do understand that they are not predicting, right.....they are just reporting the poll responses..these have a "margin of error"......The estimated outcomes have P-values attached to them.

They just are......they cannot be "ridiculous"...

I have a feeling you won't be seeing this reported on CNN and MSNBC. Just a hunch anyway. ;)

'rawstory.com'? Hold the presses - call CNN!

Based on the actual numbers, Barak Obama is 9th out of 12 regarding average approval rate....and is behind Booooooosh in that figure. I know it is hard to accept....much like Hillary getting her ass kicked, the Democrats losing a 2nd straight historic, record-setting election, and the Democrats having lost close to 1,000 political seats /positions under Obama...but it is time to face reality. :p

You do understand that they are not predicting, right.....they are just reporting the poll responses..these have a "margin of error"......The estimated outcomes have P-values attached to them.

Yes, I understand how statistics work, I also understand when they are weighted in such a manner as to bias the outcome.

Who is "gassy"? Just wondering...

Fox's Tucker Carlson nearly doubling Kelly's prime-time ratings

Fox News's Tucker Carlson is nearly doubling the ratings of his predecessor, Megyn Kelly, when compared to the same time period last year, according to Nielsen Media Research.

"Tucker Carlson Tonight" is up 95 percent in the 25- to 54-year-old demographic that advertisers covet most compared with the same period in 2016, when "The Kelly File" occupied the 9 p.m. ET time slot.

Carlson has averaged 775,000 viewers per night in the category, while Kelly averaged 398,000 during the same time period, Jan. 11–22.

Good Riddance, Megyn Kelly!

The FACTS remain:

'Gallup: Obama’s average approval rating among the worst in modern American history'

'Former President Barack Obama left office last week with an average approval rating that falls among the lowest of any modern American president.'

'Only former Presidents Harry Truman, Jimmy Cater and Gerald Ford had lower averages than Obama.'

An IMPEACHED President and one FORCED TO RESIGN had better average approval ratings than Obama.

'Former President George W. Bush left office with an average approval rating of 49.4 percent, besting Obama by a point.'

IF you put much stock in poll numbers AND are a Barry fan, knowing this will be part of his remembered 'Legacy', this has got to sting a little.
Who the fuck remembers "average JARs"?

Do you think that ANYONE capable of fogging a mirror will recall Scrub's "49%" average, or are they more likely to remember the 22 he polled with CBS, as he slinked out of DC in a hail of well deserved jeers?

Who is "gassy"? Just wondering...
Some braying hibernian ruminant....

Yes, I understand how statistics work, I also understand when they are weighted in such a manner as to bias the outcome.
If their intent is to deceive, why make your methodology public?

Do you think that ANYONE capable of fogging a mirror will recall Scrub's "49%" average, or are they more likely to remember the 22 he polled with CBS, as he slinked out of DC in a hail of well deserved jeers?
9th out of 12, 3rd worst, beaten by Bush --

IF you put much stock in poll numbers AND are a Barry fan, knowing this will be part of his remembered 'Legacy'. Based on your reaction, it DOES sting a little.

Fox News's Tucker Carlson is nearly doubling the ratings of his predecessor, Megyn Kelly, when compared to the same time period last year, according to Nielsen Media Research.

"Tucker Carlson Tonight" is up 95 percent in the 25- to 54-year-old demographic that advertisers covet most compared with the same period in 2016, when "The Kelly File" occupied the 9 p.m. ET time slot.

Carlson has averaged 775,000 viewers per night in the category, while Kelly averaged 398,000 during the same time period, Jan. 11–22.

Good Riddance, Megyn Kelly!
Maybe that means its viewers are more interested now in lies than big tits and legs....way to go, redneckky

The FACTS remain:

'Gallup: Obama’s average approval rating among the worst in modern American history'

'Former President Barack Obama left office last week with an average approval rating that falls among the lowest of any modern American president.'

'Only former Presidents Harry Truman, Jimmy Cater and Gerald Ford had lower averages than Obama.'

An IMPEACHED President and one FORCED TO RESIGN had better average approval ratings than Obama.

'Former President George W. Bush left office with an average approval rating of 49.4 percent, besting Obama by a point.'

IF you put much stock in poll numbers AND are a Barry fan, knowing this will be part of his remembered 'Legacy', this has got to sting a little.

Yes, but his overall average approval rating was higher than Obama's. Obviously, you're only gonna remember when he had low approval ratings, but that's not a complete picture.

If their intent is to deceive, why make your methodology public?

Because the MAJORITY of people are not going to bother to look. And the majority of those aren't educated enough to see what they are doing.

I have a feeling you won't be seeing this reported on CNN and MSNBC. Just a hunch anyway. ;)

You know what you didn't see reported in the OP's citation (which cribbed from ANOTHER 2nd hand report on the Gallup release)?

That Gallup had Obama at 59% last week........the third highest outgoing JAR ever....

Forum List

Back