Obama Had A Lower Average Approval Rating Than NIXON

44 was a horrible POTUS....the facts clearly show that....

His outgoing Gallup JARs were 59%.....

How does that compare to everyone?

Did CNS/TuckerCarlson not labor that?

Its the average which is a better indicator than just left office.....
And why is that?

Scrub's average is entirely a function of the brief period he spent at 90% approval.......a pity vote for having completely fucked up 9/11....He AVERAGED in the low 30s for his entire second term....

Before I strip the bark off your dumb ass, why don't you tell everyone whether you are a REAL graduate of Ohio State, or just a wannabe....

"Obama Doesn't Get The Gold, Silver Or Bronze For Avg Approval Rating"

"President Barack Obama had a lower average approval rating than a president who resigned and another who was impeached, according to Gallup.

Gallup published Jan. 20 that Obama’s average approval rating was
47.9 percent. When compared to post-World War II presidents, Obama ranks 9th out of 12"
That is a Brent Bozell poll eh ....CNS news LOL

I am impressed that Obama was ranked higher than even Harry Truman ...:badgrin:

What is it with you lefties...can't you check sources.

It was a gallup poll

Obama Averages 47.9% Job Approval as President

Well that certainly goes to show how meaningless averaging out job approval rating is -- 2 of the top 5 couldn't get re-elected.

Depends on the context....Obama's didn't help clinton.....
Approval and policy are jot the same......learn it, live it, love it.

"President Barack Obama had a lower average approval rating than a president who resigned and another who was impeached, according to Gallup.

47.9 percent. When compared to post-World War II presidents, Obama ranks 9th out of 12"

It was a gallup poll

Then why would Tucker Carlson rely on a predigested story from CNS?

I believe it is because he knows his readership is the Mother-lode of Stupid..

It was a gallup poll

Well that certainly goes to show how meaningless averaging out job approval rating is -- 2 of the top 5 couldn't get re-elected.

Of what are people approving?

And why is that?

Scrub's average is entirely a function of the brief period he spent at 90% approval.......a pity vote for having completely fucked up 9/11....He AVERAGED in the low 30s for his entire second term....

Before I strip the bark off your dumb ass, why don't you tell everyone whether you are a REAL graduate of Ohio State, or just a wannabe....

Do post the link.
Wow for a brief period, I'd it was so brief, Obama should easily take that average.l, after all both served 8 years

Ps
Real

It was a gallup poll

You know the approval rating is.more of a likability index. People like Obama personally, but not his policies.

And why is that?

Do post the link.
Wow for a brief period, I'd it was so brief, Obama should easily take that average.l, after all both served 8 years

Ps
Real
Fucking idiot...

thoktsy5jkyzejr1oraoag.gif

It was a gallup poll

WTF does that have to do with the reality that 2 of the top 5 couldn't get re-elected? Bear in mind, there have been only 3 on that list who failed to get re-elected and 2 were in the top 5. Clearly, averaging JARs is meaningless.

In speaking to your point that Obama's JAR didn't help Hillary... aside from the fact that she got more votes than Trump and received the second most number of votes ever, only 1 of the top five in that Gallup list was followed by a member of their own party.

Average JAR is meaningless.

It was a gallup poll

You know the approval rating is.more of a likability index. People like Obama personally, but not his policies.

Now you're conflating job approval polls with favorability polls.

It was a gallup poll

Then why would Tucker Carlson rely on a predigested story from CNS?

I believe it is because he knows his readership is the Mother-lode of Stupid..

Its a Gallup poll, it has nothing to.do.with CNS

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Just sayin'...

It was a gallup poll

Now you're conflating job approval polls with favorability polls.

They are the same bro. If they loved Obama's policies, clinton.would be.president

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

Just sayin'...

Likely voters 2 months AFTER an election? lol, that number always skews towards the GOP. That's why Rasmussen was an outlier for the entire Bush presidency.

Easy165, one of the most active posters when it comes to calling MSM "fake news", then has the balls to us CNS News as a reference to the OP.
What is CNS?
CNS News
Easy, do you know the meaning of hypocrisy? I guess not.

It was a gallup poll

Tell everyone what JAR stands for...

A president's overall approval average is one indication of how well he did his job, but often a president's ratings at the end of his presidency have a greater impact on how he is remembered. Reflecting this, Americans believe that Obama will be judged more positively than negatively by history, and predict he will go down in history as a better president than several of his predecessors who had higher average approval ratings.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval - Economy

I tell you what......you stop making shit up as you go along and I won't call you an Inbred Fuckstick....

Deal?

It was a gallup poll

WTF does that have to do with the reality that 2 of the top 5 couldn't get re-elected? Bear in mind, there have been only 3 on that list who failed to get re-elected and 2 were in the top 5. Clearly, averaging JARs is meaningless.

In speaking to your point that Obama's JAR didn't help Hillary... aside from the fact that she got more votes than Trump and received the second most number of votes ever, only 1 of the top five in that Gallup list was followed by a member of their own party.

Average JAR is meaningless.

JAR is meaningless, polls are rigged by sample sizes.

Easy, do you know the meaning of hypocrisy? I guess not.
Hypocrisy is doing one thing while saying another - I learned everything I need to know about it from Democrats. Posting a link / topic for discussion even though you might not 100% believe in it is NOT 'Hypocrisy'...and pissing off up-tight snowflakes is an added, un-intended bonus. :p

It is amazing how much snowflakes live and die by polls...unless those polls reflect negatively on Democrats. :p

Just sayin'...
LOLOL

You were talking about Gallup polling. You don't like the fact that Gallup has Trump at 45%, so you find another pollster with better ratings and poof, just like that, abandon your OP.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back