Obama Had A Lower Average Approval Rating Than NIXON

Well that certainly goes to show how meaningless averaging out job approval rating is -- 2 of the top 5 couldn't get re-elected.

Depends on the context....Obama's didn't help clinton.....
Approval and policy are jot the same......learn it, live it, love it.
Of what are people approving?

You know the approval rating is.more of a likability index. People like Obama personally, but not his policies.
Now you're conflating job approval polls with favorability polls.

They are the same bro. If they loved Obama's policies, clinton.would be.president
No, they are not the same. If they were the same, they wouldn't have two different polls.

That is a Brent Bozell poll eh ....CNS news LOL

I am impressed that Obama was ranked higher than even Harry Truman ...:badgrin:

What is it with you lefties...can't you check sources.

It was a gallup poll

Obama Averages 47.9% Job Approval as President

Well that certainly goes to show how meaningless averaging out job approval rating is -- 2 of the top 5 couldn't get re-elected.

WTF does that have to do with the reality that 2 of the top 5 couldn't get re-elected? Bear in mind, there have been only 3 on that list who failed to get re-elected and 2 were in the top 5. Clearly, averaging JARs is meaningless.

In speaking to your point that Obama's JAR didn't help Hillary... aside from the fact that she got more votes than Trump and received the second most number of votes ever, only 1 of the top five in that Gallup list was followed by a member of their own party.

Average JAR is meaningless.

JAR is meaningless, polls are rigged by sample sizes.

Gallup maintains consistent sample sizes.

Next irrelevant bitch?

What was Nixon's approval rating for the 28 months of his second term that he didn't serve?

You were talking about Gallup polling. You don't like the fact that Gallup has Trump at 45%, so you find another pollster with better ratings and poof, just like that, abandon your OP.
Me? I have never put stock in polls, and only liberals have ever seemed interested in trying to govern based on polls. I just thought it was interesting how butt-hurt liberals claim they are in the majority regarding Trump when 57% of the country actually approves of him....though snowflakes insist THEY are the ones to declare which polls are accurate and which ones are not...AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY THEIR POLLING OF HILLARY PRIOR TO / DURING THE ELECTION.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You were talking about Gallup polling. You don't like the fact that Gallup has Trump at 45%, so you find another pollster with better ratings and poof, just like that, abandon your OP.
Me? I have never put stock in polls,
LOLOL

Spits the idiot who started this thread about Gallup polling; but then abandoned his own OP when showed Gallup is rating Trump lower than Obama.

:lmao:
and only liberals have ever seemed interested in trying to govern based on polls. I just thought it was interesting how butt-hurt liberals claim they are in the majority regarding Trump when 57% of the country actually approves of him....though snowflakes insist THEY are the ones to declare which polls are accurate and which ones are not...AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY THEIR POLLING OF HILLARY PRIOR TO / DURING THE ELECTION.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I'm going by YOUR OP, which was discussing Gallup. You're the one fishing for polls you like better. :mm:

I'm going by YOUR OP, which was discussing Gallup. You're the one fishing for polls you like better.
Yup - my link...and then another member posted a link to another poll. We ARE talking about polling, right...but suddenly 57% threatens Obama / snowflakes so you try to call talking about any other poll is not allowed?

Dude, as I said and you just demonstrated, snowflakes are would up too tight regarding polls, love them when they show libs in a positive light, and hate them when not. :p

"Obama Doesn't Get The Gold, Silver Or Bronze For Avg Approval Rating"

"President Barack Obama had a lower average approval rating than a president who resigned and another who was impeached, according to Gallup.

Gallup published Jan. 20 that Obama’s average approval rating was
47.9 percent. When compared to post-World War II presidents, Obama ranks 9th out of 12"

And the polling back then was just a tad less biased. obama's polling numbers are fictitious at best.

It was a gallup poll

Of what are people approving?

You know the approval rating is.more of a likability index. People like Obama personally, but not his policies.

Tell everyone what JAR stands for...

A president's overall approval average is one indication of how well he did his job, but often a president's ratings at the end of his presidency have a greater impact on how he is remembered. Reflecting this, Americans believe that Obama will be judged more positively than negatively by history, and predict he will go down in history as a better president than several of his predecessors who had higher average approval ratings.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval - Economy

I tell you what......you stop making shit up as you go along and I won't call you an Inbred Fuckstick....

Deal?

"President Barack Obama had a lower average approval rating than a president who resigned and another who was impeached, according to Gallup.

47.9 percent. When compared to post-World War II presidents, Obama ranks 9th out of 12"

It was a gallup poll

Then why would Tucker Carlson rely on a predigested story from CNS?

I believe it is because he knows his readership is the Mother-lode of Stupid..

Its a Gallup poll, it has nothing to.do.with CNS

Read the OP's citation again, Brick....

It is amazing how much snowflakes live and die by polls...unless those polls reflect negatively on Democrats. :p
If that is so, why the need for Tucker Carlson to "safe space" what Terence Jeffrey had already purged of contrary facty things?

Why can't you idiots just read the release from Gallup?

It was a gallup poll

WTF does that have to do with the reality that 2 of the top 5 couldn't get re-elected? Bear in mind, there have been only 3 on that list who failed to get re-elected and 2 were in the top 5. Clearly, averaging JARs is meaningless.

In speaking to your point that Obama's JAR didn't help Hillary... aside from the fact that she got more votes than Trump and received the second most number of votes ever, only 1 of the top five in that Gallup list was followed by a member of their own party.

Average JAR is meaningless.

JAR is meaningless, polls are rigged by sample sizes.

And why would James Clifton's outfit "rig" polls to favor Obama?

And the polling back then was just a tad less biased. obama's polling numbers are fictitious at best.
No it wasn't.......it was MUCH more biased.....

hey......I'm liking this Assertion thing......much easier than thinking...

So, Westy......are you the one Gassy called in to purge my perfectly acceptable post a couple of days ago?

See? The new RWnut mantra - Truth is the new Lie.

Obama left office with a 60% approval rating, how does that compare to Bush?
Barry is ranked 9th out of 12 and below Bush for average approval rating. That's how he ranks.[/QUOTE]

Even Trump brother Hannity and Faux News disagree with you nor they use your resources.

I'm going by YOUR OP, which was discussing Gallup. You're the one fishing for polls you like better.
Yup - my link...and then another member posted a link to another poll. We ARE talking about polling, right...but suddenly 57% threatens Obama / snowflakes so you try to call talking about any other poll is not allowed?

Dude, as I said and you just demonstrated, snowflakes are would up too tight regarding polls, love them when they show libs in a positive light, and hate them when not. :p
No, you were talking about Gallup polls specifically ... that is, until you were shown Trump's job approval rating according to Gallup.

Then you ran away from your own OP.

:clap::clap::clap:

No, you were talking about Gallup polls specifically ...
Yes I started the thread out using the Gallup poll...and as usual discussions evolve. Welcome to how things work in the world, dude. (Is this your 1st time actually paying attention while in one of these discussions? :p )

No, you were talking about Gallup polls specifically ...
Yes I started the thread out using the Gallup poll...and as usual discussions evolve. Welcome to how things work in the world, dude. (Is this your 1st time actually paying attention while in one of these discussions? :p )
Nope, not the first time I've seen someone run away from their own OP after getting embarrassed by it.

The FACTS remain:

'Gallup: Obama’s average approval rating among the worst in modern American history'

'Former President Barack Obama left office last week with an average approval rating that falls among the lowest of any modern American president.'

'Only former Presidents Harry Truman, Jimmy Cater and Gerald Ford had lower averages than Obama.'

An IMPEACHED President and one FORCED TO RESIGN had better average approval ratings than Obama.

'Former President George W. Bush left office with an average approval rating of 49.4 percent, besting Obama by a point.'

IF you put much stock in poll numbers AND are a Barry fan, knowing this will be part of his remembered 'Legacy', this has got to sting a little.

Forum List

Back