Obama had no time to go to Paris, has no time for a meeting with Netanyahu but

I wonder why he didnt meet with Gilbert Goddfried to be honest. I usually dont meet with people who always want their hands in my pocket either.
You don't have black friends?!

No, I have white ones that had to be cut off...Fing drunks!!!
No friends then. What about boyfriends in prison. I'll bet you catch.
With a mouth like your, the lines too long for the inmates to be looking at anyone else.
Sorry, I'm white and I've never been to prison. Inmate "love" is something I was deferring to you expertise. Fess up, do you like biting pillows?

I wonder why he didnt meet with Gilbert Goddfried to be honest. I usually dont meet with people who always want their hands in my pocket either.

With a mouth like your, the lines too long for the inmates to be looking at anyone else.
Sorry, I'm white and I've never been to prison. Inmate "love" is something I was deferring to you expertise. Fess up, do you like biting pillows?
There are more whites in prison than Blacks. Stop lying. You told us before you got poked a lot in prison. Thats why you know all the terminology.

No friends then. What about boyfriends in prison? I'll bet you catch.
What does catch mean? Its fascinating when you talk about your time spent in prison.
Catch means many things. I was using it as a term you could understand that has little to do with conventional sport which you would likely know as a rather painful and humiliating experience, unless you like it of course.

No friends then. What about boyfriends in prison? I'll bet you catch.
What does catch mean? Its fascinating when you talk about your time spent in prison.
Catch means many things. I was using it as a term you could understand that has little to do with conventional sport which you would likely know as a rather painful and humiliating experience, unless you like it of course.
That was a rambling and vague description of what catching is. Just tell us where they touched you and be done with it.

He's definetly in the 21st century. After the Two Ferns interview, the health.gov hits went up 40%.

Added bonus if it makes the RWs 's heads explode.

:lmao:
How can you degenerates celebrate what he is doing to the Office of the President? He is the laughing stock of the world and an embarrassment. It just goes to prove we were right that he is unfit to be President.

I don't suppose any of you anti-Americans are against the incredible breach in protocol of the Rs bringing Netanyahu to speak against Obama to the congress.

No, I'm sure you think that's just fine.

You mad because someone might actually tell the truth about this lying scumbag?

That's usually the story you type of guys give when you get out...
However your need to revisit the subject, as evidenced by your bringing it up out of nowhere really gave you away.

Here we have the first black president acting like the village fool. I wonder how the African Ameican community feels about having someone representing them and acting like an idiot with no dignity. This can only reflect on them.

The only reason to meet Netanyahu would be to arrest him for crimes against humanity based on the atrocities committed against innocent Palestinians.

Wow you are an idiot! They performed missile attacks from neighborhoods, putting those people in danger. When Israel defended themselves, their missile shields fired to where the attacks were coming from. Koranimals use lots of tactics to make idiots believe their enemies are killing innocents. They also wear civilian clothing, so when the body counts happen they are counted as civilians. You really are pretty misinformed about all of this.

Bullshit. It's unprecedented traitorous Republicans would bring a foreign leader into our congress to try to embarrass a sitting president. It's never happened before in the history of our nation. The fuckers. Worse, those SOB's voted out the only Jew they had in congress and replaced him with David Dukes without the baggage. Then they pretend they LUV JEWS. Hypocrites.

No way to spin such treachery. It's right there front and center for all the world to see.

The only reason to meet Netanyahu would be to arrest him for crimes against humanity based on the atrocities committed against innocent Palestinians.

Wow you are an idiot! They performed missile attacks from neighborhoods, putting those people in danger. When Israel defended themselves, their missile shields fired to where the attacks were coming from. Koranimals use lots of tactics to make idiots believe their enemies are killing innocents. They also wear civilian clothing, so when the body counts happen they are counted as civilians. You really are pretty misinformed about all of this.

The Israelis killed about 700 children in the last set of war crimes.

The Israelis killed about 700 children in the last set of war crimes.

No the koranimals in Gaza did that, they use people as human shields. Too tough to figure out for you though.

The Israelis will take in enemies to the hospitals and help them right along side their own soldiers. What would the koranimals do to wounded enemy soldiers.

You must be muslim, the shit you are tossing sounds like typical kitman / taqiyya propaganda. And you aint tossing none of that shit past me.

However your need to revisit the subject, as evidenced by your bringing it up out of nowhere really gave you away.
Sorry, I spent one night in one big overcrowded cell in San Diego county jail 40 years ago and was released in the morning. I might have had a lot of boyfriends, but it was not to be. I defer to you on these matters for obvious reasons.

Did you really have to bite down on pillows? I understand if these things still hurt to talk about.

Sorry, I spent one night in one big overcrowded cell in San Diego county jail 40 years ago and was released in the morning. I might have had a lot of boyfriends, but it was not to be. I defer to you on these matters for obvious reasons.

Did you really have to bite down on pillows? I understand if these things still hurt to talk about.
As I stated earlier, you just can't help but out yourself...lol.
You just reiterated that fact...

If you notice he apologized for only spending 1 night in the county jail and missing out on having lots of boyfriends. He must have gotten used pretty badly when he was in prison.

If you notice he apologized for only spending 1 night in the county jail and missing out on having lots of boyfriends. He must have gotten used pretty badly when he was in prison.
And he liked it...

I don't suppose any of you anti-Americans are against the incredible breach in protocol of the Rs bringing Netanyahu to speak against Obama to the congress.

I don't suppose you're against the incredible breaches of protocol in which the president has consistently gone around Congress to get what he wants.

In fact, many of you have cheered him on for it.

voilà

o8s5qu.jpg

Forum List

Back