Obama had no time to go to Paris, has no time for a meeting with Netanyahu but

I wonder why he didnt meet with Gilbert Goddfried to be honest. I usually dont meet with people who always want their hands in my pocket either.

When I saw this all I could do was shake my head some things just speak for themselves and that is one of them.

like the Three Stooges you have on display?

indeed, some thing just speak for themselves.

Notice that obumble's outreach to the youth isn't to any intelligent youth. It's to a 300 pound mama whose claim to fame is getting into a bathub filled with milk and Froot Loops then sticking her head in the milk and eating it.

Hey lady your ass is in that milk. Just drink the enema water.

That's who the idiot in chief finds important.

He has all the time in the world to meet wtih Youtube personalities like Glozell Green who swims in her tub with fruit loop and milk or does the cinnamon challenge Breaking Obama Will Not Meet With Netanyahu 8211 But Meets With GloZell Green VIDEO The Gateway Pundit

More proof of how great a President, an American, and a man he is.
Obama cannot hold his own against a serious non-Western world leader. They will not let him near either Putin or Netanyahu. His handlers aren't that stupid.

The only reason to meet Netanyahu would be to arrest him for crimes against humanity based on the atrocities committed against innocent Palestinians.

I wonder why he didnt meet with Gilbert Goddfried to be honest. I usually dont meet with people who always want their hands in my pocket either.
You don't have black friends?!

No, I have white ones that had to be cut off...Fing drunks!!!
No friends then. What about boyfriends in prison. I'll bet you catch.
With a mouth like your, the lines too long for the inmates to be looking at anyone else.

You don't have black friends?!

No, I have white ones that had to be cut off...Fing drunks!!!
No friends then. What about boyfriends in prison? I'll bet you catch.
What does catch mean? Its fascinating when you talk about your time spent in prison.

Forum List

Back