Obama had no time to go to Paris, has no time for a meeting with Netanyahu but

He has all the time in the world to meet wtih Youtube personalities like Glozell Green who swims in her tub with fruit loop and milk or does the cinnamon challenge Breaking Obama Will Not Meet With Netanyahu 8211 But Meets With GloZell Green VIDEO The Gateway Pundit
I know. I know. We are owned by Israel and should do their bidding. I get it.

No, obviously we are owned by GloZell Green and he should meet with her, I am glad you get it.

I don't suppose any of you anti-Americans are against the incredible breach in protocol of the Rs bringing Netanyahu to speak against Obama to the congress.

No, I'm sure you think that's just fine.

I don't suppose you're against the incredible breaches of protocol in which the president has consistently gone around Congress to get what he wants.

No, I'm sure you think that's just fine.

In fact, many of you have cheered him on for it.

Hey, at least he stopped bowing to everyone. I just wish he hadn't started thumbing his nose instead.

He has all the time in the world to meet wtih Youtube personalities like Glozell Green who swims in her tub with fruit loop and milk or does the cinnamon challenge Breaking Obama Will Not Meet With Netanyahu 8211 But Meets With GloZell Green VIDEO The Gateway Pundit
I commend the POTUS for not meeting with him. Thumbs up. :thup:

Other then satisfying your hate complex, how does not meeting our only ally in the ME going to make anything better.

Other then satisfying your hate complex, how does not meeting our only ally in the ME going to make anything better.
He is not my ally. There is nothing in the ME that is our business. So can you explain why the POTUS, the most powerful man on the planet should met with a scrub?

He is not my ally. There is nothing in the ME that is our business. So can you explain why the POTUS, the most powerful man on the planet should met with a scrub?

Park your car.

Park your car.
Why? Do we get all of our oil from Israel?

'There is nothing in the ME that is our business." Now park your car and turn off your computer, no oil for you.

'There is nothing in the ME that is our business." Now park your car and turn off your computer, no oil for you.
Why do I need to park my car and turn off my computer? Does Israel supply electricity and oil to the US?

Spending time with some imbecile who post videos on youtube...
How presidential.

I approve of the President availing him to American citizens, and to a forum intended help reach out to the younger generations. Even our young people who cannot yet vote need to start learning now that involvement in the political process is very important.

I also approve of the President not meeting with a foreign head of state who is facing an upcoming election. I understand that's standard protocol for a very long time now.

I also approve of the President not going to Paris and getting involved in other countries problems.

I guess the past few weeks have been the best I've seen of Obama. Now, if only he would continue with all this America first mentality that I like so much and build a better border fence, or something.

I saw the title to the thread and I was wondering how many posts before some Leftist hack repeated the excuse given by the Lying African as if it were serious.

Forum List

Back