Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
11 months and 3 terrorist attacks into his Presidency he now realizes we are at war.
“We are at war,” Mr. Obama said in remarks from the White House State Dining Room.
There now Mr. President...that wasn't so painful now was it?
“We must follow the leads that we get and we must pursue them until plots are disrupted,” Mr. Obama said. “We can’t sit on information to protect the American people.”
Oh...so that's what's been happening the last 11 months. Really!!!?

and finally the one thing Obama needed to say back in January when he assumed the Office of the Presidency and the RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WAR ON TERRORISM.
“The buck stops with me.”

Yes it does. I guarantee you if there's another terrorist attack your Administration is definately out the door in 2012.

:cuckoo::lol: DUH!!!UH!!! GEEE!!!! WE ARE AT WAR!!!!(Obama realizes!!) I thought i was watching Star Wars, or Star Treck!!!. WOW!!! LOL!!!!!

I am not the one who cares about blue. Use it all you want, if you need my permission.

cmike does not want to admit, so I will do it for him, that a hundred times more American died in the US under Bush's watch than that of Obama.

And Sudan offered to arrest and extradite Osama bin Laden to the US, and Bill Clinton declined.

So who is at fault for 911 again?

9/11 occurred because Bush's father put troops in Saudi Arabia, and Clinton and Bush Jr. left them there.

Only AFTER 9/11 did Bush remove our troops from Saudi Arabia.

Do you blame the banker or the businessman who put the money in the bank for the bank robbery or do you blame the bank robber?

Do you blame the woman who chose to walk through a deserted area for the rape or do you blame the rapist?

Do you blame McDonalds for people who get fat on their food or do you blame the people who buy and eat it?

Do you blame the driver of the other car for the road rage or the one exhibiting it?

9/11 occurred because evil men with evil purposes plotted and carried it out. To draw any other conclusion whatsoever excuses every antisocial, hostile, or angry act committed by anybody.

ROTFL! How does your punk whiny ass ignore the Pentagon report that points out no link between Iraq and alkida? (only asking for the comedic value)

Uhhhhhhhh.......:lol:.......You had to wait for a Pentagon report to come out and say Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and Iraq had no operational relationship with Al Qaeda?

Dude...you are ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!

No, I didn't have to wait for that you dumbass. I always known there was no connetion. See, in a different thread I posted several sources showing CMike that there was no relationship. He tap danced around all of those sources so then I linked the Pent Report which was the latest and most thorough of them all and CMike is still trying to find a way to ignore that evidence.

So once again you dumbass, you jump on something with little understanding and a lot of assumptions and make an ass of yourself. The best part is you inadvertently called CMike a stupid mother fucker. Lol.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....:lol:....this is how stupid the libtard hacks are on this board. CurveLight had to wait for a report to come out of the Pentagon that said there was no link between Al Qaeda and Iraq. He/she was probably one of the one's duped when all of the MSM outlets began saying that Al Qaeda and Iraq were linked...NOTING THAT BUSH AND CHENEY NEVER EVER SAID THAT.

I defy ANYONE to post a link where BUSH OR CHENEY or ANYONE in the Bush Admin. said Iraq was responsible for 9/11

You are one fucked up code pink tool CurveLight....you really need to remove your head from your extremely fat ass and come up for air.

and for the record the Pentagon report acknowledged that there were Al Qaeda contacts with Iraq intel services but none of them developed into an "operational relationship". This makes sense as Iraq just wanted to find out what the intentions of Al Qaeda were and to make sure they weren't going to be a target of any attacks by Al Qaeda.

Terrorism is the biggest waste of time and money in the history of the United States.

5,000 children die every day in the world because of unsanitary water, and we are worried about one nutcase who tried to light his underwear on fire.

We are pathetic.

Uhhhhhhhh.......:lol:.......You had to wait for a Pentagon report to come out and say Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and Iraq had no operational relationship with Al Qaeda?

Dude...you are ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!

No, I didn't have to wait for that you dumbass. I always known there was no connetion. See, in a different thread I posted several sources showing CMike that there was no relationship. He tap danced around all of those sources so then I linked the Pent Report which was the latest and most thorough of them all and CMike is still trying to find a way to ignore that evidence.

So once again you dumbass, you jump on something with little understanding and a lot of assumptions and make an ass of yourself. The best part is you inadvertently called CMike a stupid mother fucker. Lol.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....:lol:....this is how stupid the libtard hacks are on this board. CurveLight had to wait for a report to come out of the Pentagon that said there was no link between Al Qaeda and Iraq. He/she was probably one of the one's duped when all of the MSM outlets began saying that Al Qaeda and Iraq were linked...NOTING THAT BUSH AND CHENEY NEVER EVER SAID THAT.

I defy ANYONE to post a link where BUSH OR CHENEY or ANYONE in the Bush Admin. said Iraq was responsible for 9/11

You are one fucked up code pink tool CurveLight....you really need to remove your head from your extremely fat ass and come up for air.

and for the record the Pentagon report acknowledged that there were Al Qaeda contacts with Iraq intel services but none of them developed into an "operational relationship". This makes sense as Iraq just wanted to find out what the intentions of Al Qaeda were and to make sure they weren't going to be a target of any attacks by Al Qaeda.

What are you talking about? I just explained I always knew there was no link between iraq and alkida. I've never said the Bush admin claimed iraq had any role in 9/11. You are now flat out fabricating to try and hide your mistakes. Then you say bush and cheney never said there was a link between alkida and iraq? Hmmmmmm......

"Vice President Dick Cheney said Thursday the evidence is "overwhelming" that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq, and he said media reports suggesting that the 9/11 commission has reached a contradictory conclusion were "irresponsible."
CNN.com - Cheney blasts media on al Qaeda-Iraq link - Jun 18, 2004

"The reason I keep insisting that there was a relationship between Iraq and Saddam and al Qaeda: because there was a relationship between Iraq and al Qaeda," Bush said after a Cabinet meeting.
Bush Defends Assertions of Iraq-Al Qaeda Relationship (washingtonpost.com)

So what else you got? Unless you want to keep getting pwned you better admit your mistakes or pretend the thread got "accidentally" dropped from your subscriptions.

and there was a relationship between the 2....but it didn't amount to anything OPERATIONAL...you got that?

I think you got accidentally dropped on your fucking head...only an idiot can't see that there were contacts between Al Qaeda and Iraqi intel services...it's CLEARLY STATED IN THE REPORT...so...what's your next excuse for being a complete and utter failure at anything you've ever attempted?

and there was a relationship between the 2....but it didn't amount to anything OPERATIONAL...you got that?

I think you got accidentally dropped on your fucking head...only an idiot can't see that there were contacts between Al Qaeda and Iraqi intel services...it's CLEARLY STATED IN THE REPORT...so...what's your next excuse for being a complete and utter failure at anything you've ever attempted?

The Pentagon report stated point blank there were no "direct connections" between iraq and alkida. But it's interesting to see you flip flop several times. Also seems pretty convenient to ignore the fact both bush and cheney stated there was a relationship between the two. You just said they never made that claim. It looks like you really have no idea what you are talking about so every time someone provides you with facts your response is to alter your claims but you fail to avoid self contradiction, denial, and hypocrisy.

The report is quite clear in its matters that nothing can be inferred from it to suggest that AQ and Iraq were planning, engaged in, training, or carrying out joint terrorist activities.

To suggest otherwise is merely propagana, the 'Big Lie'.

The report is quite clear in its matters that nothing can be inferred from it to suggest that AQ and Iraq were planning, engaged in, training, or carrying out joint terrorist activities.

To suggest otherwise is merely propagana, the 'Big Lie'.

The msm sure helped the bush admin in getting people to believe that.

Neither the 9/11 Commission nor the Duelfer Report nor the Bush administration nor any other investigative group has tried to link Saddam to 9/11. But while all agreed there was communication between al Qaeda and Saddam over the years, the problem with Saddam was other terrorist activity and threats. Almost every leader in the free world, the entire UN, the entire US Congress, and the entire Clinton and Bush Administrations, and the UN inspectors all believed Saddam had WMD and was capable of using them. All were not in agreement about what to do about it, but they believed he had them. And it was THAT which made Saddam a target for the War on Terror. 9/11 was the push that got it done.

Otherwise we would still probably be getting shot at in the no fly zone, the sanctions would be in place, and 50,000 more Iraqis, mostly children, would die of malnutrition and/or lack of medical supplies while Saddam and his cronies continued to pay off their buddies and enrich themselves with the Oil for Food money.

Terrorism is the biggest waste of time and money in the history of the United States.

5,000 children die every day in the world because of unsanitary water, and we are worried about one nutcase who tried to light his underwear on fire.

We are pathetic.

:cuckoo: Chrissy, you say lots of really stupid things, but that was a topper. Terrorism is now just a "waste of time!" :cuckoo:

We have fucking very little to do with the alleged 5K children who you make-up -- er -- claim die "every day" due to unsanitary water.

We do have some ability to prevent the fucking Islamoshitheads from succeeding in committing any more attacks against our innocent civilian population, you idiot.

Furthermore, we have an obligatin to protect our own people.

And, of course, there is no guarantee that the Islamoshitfuckers will limit their attack efforts to seek "only" 3000 deaths of our innocent civilians at any one time. They may not have access, today, to reliable WMDs (or, if they do, they may not yet be able to get them "delivered" to us), but that doesn't mean they aren't seeking such weapons (or that they aren't already in possession of some such devices and looking for sevicable ways to deliver them to us).

9/11/2001 was 3000 too many, you imbecile. Nobody needs your approval to seek to neutralize the Islamofucktards.

We are pathetic.

:cuckoo: Chrissy, you say lots of really stupid things, but that was a topper. Terrorism is now just a "waste of time!" :cuckoo:

We have fucking very little to do with the alleged 5K children who you make-up -- er -- claim die "every day" due to unsanitary water.

We do have some ability to prevent the fucking Islamoshitheads from succeeding in committing any more attacks against our innocent civilian population, you idiot.

And, of course, there is no guarantee that the Islamoshitfuckers will limit their attack efforts to seek "only" 3000 deaths of our innocent civilians at any one time. They may not have access, today, to reliable WMDs (or, if they do, they may not yet be able to get them "delivered" to us), but that doesn't mean they aren't seeking such weapons (or that they aren't already in possession of some such devices and looking for sevicable ways to deliver them to us).

9/11/2001 was 3000 too many, you imbecile. Nobody needs your approval to seek to neutralize the Islamofucktards.

Fear is your Master.

We are pathetic.

Fear is your Master.

Zzzz. You've already trotted out that lie and had it bitch-slapped down for the lie it is --on more than one prior occasion.

Ignorantly and stupidly repeating your dishonest rhetorical nonsense -- after having had it refuted -- only underscores how dishonest and utterly ineffectual you are, bent tight.

Stupidity and dishonesty are your masters.

Neither the 9/11 Commission nor the Duelfer Report nor the Bush administration nor any other investigative group has tried to link Saddam to 9/11. But while all agreed there was communication between al Qaeda and Saddam over the years, the problem with Saddam was other terrorist activity and threats. Almost every leader in the free world, the entire UN, the entire US Congress, and the entire Clinton and Bush Administrations, and the UN inspectors all believed Saddam had WMD and was capable of using them. All were not in agreement about what to do about it, but they believed he had them. And it was THAT which made Saddam a target for the War on Terror. 9/11 was the push that got it done.

Otherwise we would still probably be getting shot at in the no fly zone, the sanctions would be in place, and 50,000 more Iraqis, mostly children, would die of malnutrition and/or lack of medical supplies while Saddam and his cronies continued to pay off their buddies and enrich themselves with the Oil for Food money.

What is that supposed to mean? There were "communications" between iraq and alkida? There is ample evidence there was no relationship at all so is this rhetoric to try and keep suggesting some sort of connection to help justify the invasion? Also, Cheney clearly tried to suggest the possibility Iraq had some role in 9/11 by saying intel from a Chech agency suggested it but nobody could confirm nor deny its accuracy.

Then you make up fantasies about agreement on WMD? Are you still living in 2002? Our top CIA covert chief in europe told the Bush admin back in August 02' there was no reliable intel saddam had wmd and the yellowcake crap was garbage too. UN inspectors as far back as 98' said Saddam didn't have wmd. In March 03 Blix said there was no evidence wmd. Where do you people dream up these fantasies?

Then you complain about the NFZ? That was not legal as it was imposed mainly by the US and outside all UN sanctions. You people should be made to take classes on this issue before being allowed to post. (okay, not really, but the ignorance is scary.)

What the hell does this comparison have to do with ANYTHING?

What is that supposed to mean? There were "communications" between iraq and alkida? There is ample evidence there was no relationship at all so is this rhetoric to try and keep suggesting some sort of connection to help justify the invasion? Also, Cheney clearly tried to suggest the possibility Iraq had some role in 9/11 by saying intel from a Chech agency suggested it but nobody could confirm nor deny its accuracy.

Then you make up fantasies about agreement on WMD? Are you still living in 2002? Our top CIA covert chief in europe told the Bush admin back in August 02' there was no reliable intel saddam had wmd and the yellowcake crap was garbage too. UN inspectors as far back as 98' said Saddam didn't have wmd. In March 03 Blix said there was no evidence wmd. Where do you people dream up these fantasies?

Then you complain about the NFZ? That was not legal as it was imposed mainly by the US and outside all UN sanctions. You people should be made to take classes on this issue before being allowed to post. (okay, not really, but the ignorance is scary.)

What the hell does this comparison have to do with ANYTHING?

I think the point is to say the US isn't the only place on earth where humans live and that priorities are a bit fucked up.

Fear is your Master.

Zzzz. You've already trotted out that lie and had it bitch-slapped down for the lie it is --on more than one prior occasion.

Ignorantly and stupidly repeating your dishonest rhetorical nonsense -- after having had it refuted -- only underscores how dishonest and utterly ineffectual you are, bent tight.

Stupidity and dishonesty are your masters.

Fear is your Master.

Forum List

Back