Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

CurveLight...quit while you're behind...your fucking ass has been shot down in flames!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9l_B7fJAUY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9l_B7fJAUY&feature=related[/ame]

Obama's not smart enough to have an epiphany on his own. Maybe his teleprompter told him to have one? Maybe Bill Ayers? Rev. Wright? His communist mentor?

Nobody ever claimed there was a relationship between Iraq and alkida. Matter of fact, WTF IS alkida?

Last edited:
The whispers coming out of Washington might alarm some libs.

Now that the President has warmed to the concept that "we are at war," he is demonstrating a little independent thinking in the questions he has been putting to his advisors.

Rumor has it that the President's thoughts have now turned to, "If we are at war, maybe it would be a good idea for us to actually fight it?"

Libs are afraid. Very afraid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks, L, I needed a good laugh. You folks are the last thing the libs are afraid of. They are, however, afraid of the real conservatives getting their act together.

CurveLight...quit while you're behind...your fucking ass has been shot down in flames!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9l_B7fJAUY&feature=related

The 9ECR, a Senate Intel Report, and a Pent Report that examined over 600,000 documents from iraq all conclude there was no relationship between iraq and alkida.

You are an idiot.:cuckoo:

Unfortunately for you that doesn't change:
The 9ECR, a Senate Intel Report, and a Pent Report that examined over 600,000 documents from iraq all conclude there was no relationship between iraq and alkida.

Curve's quotes in his first position.

"ROTFL! How does your punk whiny ass ignore the Pentagon report that points out no link between Iraq and alkida? (only asking for the comedic value)"

"I just explained I always knew there was no link between iraq and alkida"

"No, I didn't have to wait for that you dumbass. I always known there was no connetion"

Curve then changes his position.

"Nobody ever claimed there was never any contact. What was pointed out is there was never a relationship"

Curve then claims he has no new position.

"Don't have a new position since mine has always been the same. Is this your attempt to deflect from being proven wrong?

What a moron.

Last edited:
I am not wasting time parsing words between contacts, links, and a relationshp.

Fact is you are wrong.

I guess you deserve some credit for finally acknowledging that their were links that went back a decade, but you deserve discredits for lying about it.

The whispers coming out of Washington might alarm some libs.

Now that the President has warmed to the concept that "we are at war," he is demonstrating a little independent thinking in the questions he has been putting to his advisors.

Rumor has it that the President's thoughts have now turned to, "If we are at war, maybe it would be a good idea for us to actually fight it?"

Libs are afraid. Very afraid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks, L, I needed a good laugh. You folks are the last thing the libs are afraid of. They are, however, afraid of the real conservatives getting their act together.

Again demonstrating that you reading comprehension level is just about all the way down to absolute zero< jokey.

Nobody said "libs" were afraid of me or of conservatives in general, you idiot. And I am a conservative. You are a liberal. Simple concepts. No reason for you to lie. You fool nobody anyway, ya neutered mutt.

Libs are now starting to fear what I suggested in my post. And that was President Obama becoming something other than a Soros sock puppet.

It took Obama 3 days to comment on the underwear bomber driving the usual hacks on this board to post thread after thread on this yet back in 2001, when Richard Reid tried to light his shoe bomb, it took Bush seven days to comment.

It took Obama 3 days to comment on the underwear bomber driving the usual hacks on this board to post thread after thread on this yet back in 2001, when Richard Reid tried to light his shoe bomb, it took Bush seven days to comment.

That's because Pres. Bush already said in great detail what he would do regarding Al Qaida and was implementing it. What else is he supposed to say?

All Ameicans know about Obama is that he is is pro-terrorist. He cares more about terrorist rights than protecting americans, and that he couldn't take time away from his Hawaii vacation to say anything different.

Here is his 911 speech.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMiqEUBux3o[/ame]

Below is my favorite.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE[/ame]

DAMN I miss President Bush.

I was looking at the bullhorn speech more carefully.

Pres. Bush saw the guy he had his arm around was getting weepy, and Pres. Bush asked him twice if he is okay.

What class. Here Pres. Bush has so much responsiblity, but he has so much compassion for others too.

Last edited:
"That's because Pres. Bush already said in great detail what he would do regarding Al Qaida and was implementing it. What else is he supposed to say?"

I think Bush said it all right here -

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

then

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"That's because Pres. Bush already said in great detail what he would do regarding Al Qaida and was implementing it. What else is he supposed to say?"

I think Bush said it all right here -

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

then

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

What do you think that Sudan twice offered to hand OBL to America, and Bill Clinton declined both times?

Forum List

Back