Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

these are pretty good too!

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

then -

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

President Bush Says Usama Bin Laden May Not Be Captured During His Time in Office - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

"If we could find the cave he is in, I promise you — he would be brought to justice or wherever he's hiding," he tells FOX News in "George W. Bush: Fighting to the Finish," a documentary scheduled to air Sunday, Jan. 27, at 8 p.m. ET.

"For the country, it's a matter of closure in many ways for those who suffered under the attacks," Bush said. "He's hiding. He's isolated. He's not out there leading any parades."

Bush says he is briefed at least once a week on bin Laden and other Al Qaeda leaders.

His former Homeland Security Adviser, Fran Townsend, who left the White House in November, told FOX News:

"The president has made perfectly clear that he wants bin Laden brought to justice before he leaves office. That's the objective: To ... bring bin Laden to justice before the end of the administration. And we have organized ourselves to try and achieve that objective."

Bush says in the interview he's confident bin Laden ultimately will be found.

"He'll be gotten by a president," Bush says.

And to critics who say he hasn't done enough to find bin Laden, Bush is blunt:

"They don't know what they're talking about," he says.

"That's because Pres. Bush already said in great detail what he would do regarding Al Qaida and was implementing it. What else is he supposed to say?"

I think Bush said it all right here -

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

then

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

What do you think that Sudan twice offered to hand OBL to America, and Bill Clinton declined both times?

9-11 hadn't taken place and Clinton hadn't shot his mouth off to the American public that he was going to get him.

"That's because Pres. Bush already said in great detail what he would do regarding Al Qaida and was implementing it. What else is he supposed to say?"

I think Bush said it all right here -

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

then

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

What do you think that Sudan twice offered to hand OBL to America, and Bill Clinton declined both times?

9-11 hadn't taken place and Clinton hadn't shot his mouth off to the American public that he was going to get him.

Actually the WTC was already bombed, and OBL was indicted for being a co conspirator.

Wouldn't it have been nice if Bill Clinton took the Sudan's offer to arrest and extradite OBL to the US?

The Battle of Tora Bora was a military engagement that took place in Afghanistan in December 2001, during the opening stages of the war in that country launched following the 9/11 attacks on the United States. The U.S. and its allies believed that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding in the rugged mountains at Tora Bora, but despite overrunning the Taliban and al-Qaeda positions they failed to kill or capture him.

But Bush had better things to do like invade Iraq (a country that had NOTHING to do with 9-11) for oil.

what would have been nice was for president Bush to show up to work after being warned that an attack was going to take place on U.S soil....but instead he had more important details to attend to -

USATODAY.com - White House to move to Texas for a while
White House to move to Texas for a while
By Laurence McQuillan, USA TODAY
WASHINGTON — Six months after taking office, President Bush will begin a month-long vacation Saturday that is significantly longer than the average American's annual getaway. If Bush returns as scheduled on Labor Day, he'll tie the modern record for presidential absence from the White House, held by Richard Nixon at 30 days. Ronald Reagan took trips as long as 28 days.

But some Republican loyalists worry about critics who say Bush lets Vice President Cheney and other top officials do most of the work. They're also concerned about the reaction of the average American, who gets 13 vacation days each year.

"It can foster other images," says William Benoit, a professor of political communication at the University of Missouri-Columbia. "Maybe he's lazy, maybe he's not determined. It feeds into the impression that he's not in charge."
Bush, who is scheduled to return to Washington on Sept. 3 (8 days before 9-11), is taking his vacation while Congress is in recess. Cheney will be in Wyoming.

so Obama sends more troops to Afghanistan ( where the war started) but suddenly you far right wing nuts think he is just admitting there is a war - cuckoo!

It took Obama 3 days to comment on the underwear bomber driving the usual hacks on this board to post thread after thread on this yet back in 2001, when Richard Reid tried to light his shoe bomb, it took Bush seven days to comment.

As always, the Canuckstain has his "facts" wrong. In reality (a place Canuckstain dares never travel) it wasn't 7 days. It was 6. And that particular liberal talking point has already been explored ad nauseum by more sophisticated libbies. But since it HAD been thoroughly explored already, one would imagine Canuckstain would get on the same page, facutally.

Minor quibble? 6 days vs 7 days? Yep. It is minor. What isn't minor, however, is the fact that the comparison is pretty bogus.

Yes, it took the good President (i.e., President Bush) too long to make a public comment about what had just happened onboard one of those passenger jets. It also took the terrible President (i.e., President Obama) too long to make a public comment about what had just happened onboard one of those passenger jets.

But the mistake made by President Bush was in the early days of us experiencing this kind of attack or attempted attack domestically.

More than 8 years later, one would HOPE that the new President would have kind of caught-on to the notion that these things merit being immediately and properly addressed.

Reid is often cited as some kind of evidence that it is possible (and supposedly "preferable") to take these assholes into our civilian courts of justice. Bullshit. Back then, it was a mistake, Today, it is even more clearly a mistake. Reid's trial was aborted when the fucktard changed his plea to guilty. Other Islamofuctards may see more advantage in getting a full blown trial rich with discovery motions and possibly disclosures (to get us to voluntarily turn over to our enemies military intel!) and even richer in propagand possiblities.

President Obama's biggest mistake isn't that he took too long THESE DAYS to address what had just happened and almost happened, but it is that he compunds his idiotic perception of the threat these fucktards pose by still viewing it all as a criminal justice issue. It isn't. The President calls it an act of war that the underpants bomber committed. That is true. So why is it not being treated in that way?

Last edited:
Good ole Lie-Ability and his notion that Bush was the good president! - LOL!

You must have little faith in the system of rights and freedoms that you say the terrorists hate you for. What would be your suggestion in dealing with the underpants guy?

so Obama sends more troops to Afghanistan ( where the war started) but suddenly you far right wing nuts think he is just admitting there is a war - cuckoo!

one itty bitty line of text and you just let everyone see how little you really know about the war in A-stan and the war on terror.

Yet you try to debate with the big boys day in and day out.

I suggest you dare to be ignorant. You may learn something when you grow up. Key word being....when....

one itty bitty line of text and you just let everyone see how little you really know about the war in A-stan and the war on terror.

I suggest you dare to be ignorant. You may learn something when you grow up. Key word being....when....

Kind of like when you struck out three times on my last thread you were beating your gums on? ...yeah big boys!

You must have little faith in the system of rights and freedoms that you say the terrorists hate you for. What would be your suggestion in dealing with the underpants guy?

Douchey-ol' Canuckstain cannot get it through his thick skull and pinhead that President Bush WAS the good President. The asshole still thinks that the moron-in-chief infesting the Oval Office at present is in any way actually qualified for the job. :cuckoo:

I have great faith in the American legal system. When it comes to trying matters involving the notion of criminal justice, it's arguably the best the world has ever seen. Imperfect, but nevertheless of very high quality.

I do not subscribe to the moronic view of fucking stupid liberoidals or Candadian douchebags, however, that it is the proper forum for addressing captured enemy combatants found to be involved in acts of war. It's that whole "act of war" thing that makes you dopey liberoidals become even more retarded, apparently.

Kind of like when you struck out three times on my last thread you were beating your gums on? ...yeah big boys!

Like the fisherman who talks about the big one that got away.

Hey...if it makes you feel good...go for it.

Now, as I was saying....one itty bitty line of text and you just let everyone see how little you really know about the war in A-stan and the war on terror.

I suggest you dare to be ignorant. You may learn something when you grow up. Key word being....when.

Lie-Ablity - "But the mistake made by President Bush was in the early days of us experiencing this kind of attack or attempted attack domestically."

which mistake was that? -

A. not taking the PDB titled "Bin Laden determined to attack the inside the U.S" serious and going on vacation.
B. letting Bin Laden go
C. Attacking Iraq a country that had nothing to do with 9-11
D. running the war in Iraq like a child at the expense of U.S lives and taxpayer cost

Douchey-ol' Canuckstain cannot get it through his thick skull and pinhead that President Bush WAS the good President. The asshole still thinks that the moron-in-chief infesting the Oval Office at present is in any way actually qualified for the job. :cuckoo:

I have great faith in the American legal system. When it comes to trying matters involving the notion of criminal justice, it's arguably the best the world has ever seen. Imperfect, but nevertheless of very high quality.

I do not subscribe to the moronic view of fucking stupid liberoidals or Candadian douchebags, however, that it is the proper forum for addressing captured enemy combatants found to be involved in acts of war. It's that whole "act of war" thing that makes you dopey liberoidals become even more retarded, apparently.

apparently the U.S is at war with Nigeria now. When Timothy McVeigh commited his act of terrorism was the U.S at war with it's self?

Lie-Ablity - "But the mistake made by President Bush was in the early days of us experiencing this kind of attack or attempted attack domestically."

A. not taking the PDB titled "Bin Laden determined to attack the inside the U.S" serious and going on vacation.
B. letting Bin Laden go
D. running the war in Iraq like a child at the expense of U.S lives and taxpayer cost

None of the above. Try to focus on the topic you fucking retarded Canuck. :cuckoo:

The mistake referenced was his not promptly addressing the terrorist attempt of the shoe bomber. President Obama did not learn jack shit from that lesson. No surprise. The idiot-in-chief is a moron.

There was not much of value in terms of ACTIONABLE intel relative to bin Laden in the PDB. So that's a bogus conttention you idiot liberoidals constantly regurgitate.

It was the mutant prior President who "let" bin Laden go. You sure fucked up that moronic talking pointless, you bumbling Canuck idiot. :cuckoo::lol:

The attacke on Iraq was not a direct response to 9/11 and it was not a mistake at all. You are entitled to state your boilerplate mindless stupid PoV, however. It's just that you remain completely unpersuasive in doing so.

And the war in Iraq was run wonderfully and won decisively in virtually no time at all. The aftermath was quite ugly due to the insurgency and due to outside agitators like al qaeda, however. While it is obviously true that mistakes were made regarding the proper handling of the aftermath of the war, your talking pointless is fundamentally flawed because the war itself was won in breathtaking speed and with admirable efficiency.

Poor Detroit. The Underwear Bomber Was Headed To Detroit And Now This Looney

An airline passenger in Miami proclaimed "I want to kill all the Jews" before police forced him off a Detroit-bound plane, authorities said Thursday.

a military tribunal and torture for him?

An airline passenger in Miami proclaimed "I want to kill all the Jews" before police forced him off a Detroit-bound plane, authorities said Thursday.

Nope. No act of war involved.

I know...tough concept for a Candaian leech to comprehend. Canadians run from war. They prefer others dying for their...ahem...freedoms. That way they can then criticize those that shed blood for them when they want.

Like you seem to enjoy doing.

B. letting Bin Laden go

None of the above. Try to focus on the topic you fucking retarded Canuck. :cuckoo:

The mistake referenced was his not promptly addressing the terrorist attempt of the shoe bomber. President Obama did not learn jack shit from that lesson. No surprise. The idiot-in-chief is a moron.

There was not much of value in terms of ACTIONABLE intel relative to bin Laden in the PDB. So that's a bogus conttention you idiot liberoidals constantly regurgitate.

It was the mutant prior President who "let" bin Laden go. You sure fucked up that moronic talking pointless, you bumbling Canuck idiot. :cuckoo::lol:

The attacke on Iraq was not a direct response to 9/11 and it was not a mistake at all. You are entitled to state your boilerplate mindless stupid PoV, however. It's just that you remain completely unpersuasive in doing so.

And the war in Iraq was run wonderfully and won decisively in virtually no time at all. The aftermath was quite ugly due to the insurgency and due to outside agitators like al qaeda, however. While it is obviously true that mistakes were made regarding the proper handling of the aftermath of the war, your talking pointless is fundamentally flawed because the war itself was won in breathtaking speed and with admirable efficiency.

:lol: - this whole post is hilarious from start to finish.... you are a riot!

Your unending dedication to stupidity is demonstrated very well in that "post."

For what he said (standing alone) the fucking idiot probably shouldn't get arrested at all.

For what he said in the context of where he was when he said it, I suppose there is a valid ground to charge him with a crime.

But that is the key word. Crime. Stating a fucked-up opinion is not a terrorist act nor is it an attempted terrorist act.

And even if he had committed some terrorist act (or some part of a terrorist plot), that might justify placing him outside the criminal justice system and into a military commission. But we don't torture those fuckers. You really listen to the bullshit on NPR or the Canuck news media in general far too much. You gullible sap.

Forum List

Back