Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

What do I do when I go to the Gymn? At football games? At home when watching TV? At work? At play?

Soggy, somehow I hear farting noises in my head but I'm reading your words....kinda weird.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
11 months and 3 terrorist attacks into his Presidency he now realizes we are at war.
“We are at war,” Mr. Obama said in remarks from the White House State Dining Room.
There now Mr. President...that wasn't so painful now was it?
“We must follow the leads that we get and we must pursue them until plots are disrupted,” Mr. Obama said. “We can’t sit on information to protect the American people.”
Oh...so that's what's been happening the last 11 months. Really!!!?

and finally the one thing Obama needed to say back in January when he assumed the Office of the Presidency and the RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WAR ON TERRORISM.
“The buck stops with me.”

Yes it does. I guarantee you if there's another terrorist attack your Administration is definately out the door in 2012.

We're at war? For reals?

No really?............

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
11 months and 3 terrorist attacks into his Presidency he now realizes we are at war.
“We are at war,” Mr. Obama said in remarks from the White House State Dining Room.
There now Mr. President...that wasn't so painful now was it?

Oh...so that's what's been happening the last 11 months. Really!!!?

and finally the one thing Obama needed to say back in January when he assumed the Office of the Presidency and the RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WAR ON TERRORISM.
“The buck stops with me.”

Yes it does. I guarantee you if there's another terrorist attack your Administration is definately out the door in 2012.

We're at war? For reals?

No really?............

Yes. Like the War on Drugs and the War on Poverty. We're at war.

it's really amazing just how much of a chickenshit you are! - no doubt those who hate the U.S and it's rights and freedoms love you for your reaction to fear and partisian hackery. Let's hope the vibrater you have strapped to your asshole goes off in an airport and you are whisked away for some waterboarding with no rights or legal representation....then you can revel in your own wisdom.

Poor widdle douchebag Canuckystain. Yesterday i alluded to his girlfriend sticking her strap-on up his colon and therefore, now, the poor witless pinhead has to try his hand at using that 'symbolisn' on me. So clever. So original.

:lol:

And nothing I said is even marginally indicative of being a chickenshit, you sub-moron lying sack of dog-shit eating stupidity.

Crimes get prosecuted in courts of law. Acts of war in times of war result in very different consequences for very different but completely valid reasons

You remain hopelessly pathetic and miserably unpersuasive, Schmucky Canucky from Canuckstain.

You came up with strap-ons and vibraters being used here on this board! - wow, you are such a pioneer! give yourself a little pat on the back my special little fella.

why do you fear the use of U.S courts to prosecute terrorists and criminals?-

Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman (Arabic: عمر عبد الرحمن‎, ‘Umar ‘Abd ar-Raḥman; born May 3, 1938) is a blind Egyptian Muslim leader who is currently serving a life sentence at the Butner Medical Center which is part of the Butner Federal Correctional Institution in Butner, North Carolina, United States. His inmate registration number is 34892-054.[1] Formerly a resident of New York City, Abdel-Rahman and nine others were convicted of "seditious conspiracy",[2] which requires only that a crime be planned, not that it necessarily be attempted. His prosecution grew out of investigations of the World Trade Center 1993 bombings.

We already dealt with this issue extensively.

Civilian courts are made to prosecute crimes after they happened. They are meant to give the fairest trial.

However, in the case of terrorism, information is extremely valuable.

The more intelligence about Al Qaidqa has about them that they don't know about the more the changes of thwarting terrorist attacks.

However, in trials terrorists and their lawyers are supposed to get the information about their accusers and what they say about them. The problem is that information gives away sources, which can never be used again. That would also give away methods, that the US doesn't want to give away to the terrorists.

That is what Pres. Bush changed. He changed it from a law enforcement issue, which isn't geared to stopping crimes before they occur to an all out comprehensive war, whose goal is to stop terrorism attacks before they occur.

Also, how are you supposed to get witnesses for some terrorist picked up in Yemen. Subpoena his terrorist buddies in Yemen.

Terrorists are unlawful combatants. They don't even have the rights of POWs. They have no rights.

Also, in a civilian court they are told that they have the right to remain silent. Guess what? Them remaining silent can result in thousands of american lives murdered. We don't want them silent. We need the information these fuckers have. Also, they aren't going to give away that information by giving them tea and croissants. That information needs to be coerced out of them, which then means it can't be used in a civilian court.

Lie-Ablity - "But the mistake made by President Bush was in the early days of us experiencing this kind of attack or attempted attack domestically."

which mistake was that? -

A. not taking the PDB titled "Bin Laden determined to attack the inside the U.S" serious and going on vacation.
B. letting Bin Laden go
C. Attacking Iraq a country that had nothing to do with 9-11
D. running the war in Iraq like a child at the expense of U.S lives and taxpayer cost

None of the above.

Instead he placed safeguards that kept this country safe for 7 years.

Unlike Obama who fucked it up, and we had 3 terrorist attacks in one year.

9-11 then the shoebomber on Bush's watch....try and keep up with my posts junior.

Why don't you keep up with the posts. The shoe bomber was about two months after 911 before Pres. Bush plans were implemented.

As I said he kept the US safe for 7 years.

:cuckoo:

The Battle of Tora Bora was a military engagement that took place in Afghanistan in December 2001, during the opening stages of the war in that country launched following the 9/11 attacks on the United States. The U.S. and its allies believed that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding in the rugged mountains at Tora Bora, but despite overrunning the Taliban and al-Qaeda positions they failed to kill or capture him.

But Bush had better things to do like invade Iraq (a country that had NOTHING to do with 9-11) for oil.

Where exactly does it say that Pres. Bush stopped looking for him.

I just posted an interview with him, where he stated how important it was to him. He wasn't successful.

But at least OBL was hiding in a cave afraid to go out to use the bathroom lest he get hit by a missile. That wouldn't have happened under Gore.

Also, if Clinton simply accepted Sudan's offer to take custody of OBL, he would have been in an american prison for the last 15 years.

However, he was too busy getting his dick sucked by Lewinsky to care about these minor issues.

"Where exactly does it say that Pres. Bush stopped looking for him."

he invaded Iraq and took his eye off the prize plus read Bush's own quotes I posted.

"But at least OBL was hiding in a cave afraid to go out to use the bathroom lest he get hit by a missile. That wouldn't have happened under Gore."

do you mean 9-11 wouldn't have happened under Gore because he would have showed up to work and read his PDB's?

And Clintons BJ and Gore huh?....how about taking responsibility for once for your hero Bush and his actions?

Actually if Clinton/Gore took OBL into custody when they offered him, 911 probably wouldn't have happened.

Curve's quotes in his first position.

"ROTFL! How does your punk whiny ass ignore the Pentagon report that points out no link between Iraq and alkida? (only asking for the comedic value)"

"I just explained I always knew there was no link between iraq and alkida"

"No, I didn't have to wait for that you dumbass. I always known there was no connetion"

Curve then changes his position.

"Nobody ever claimed there was never any contact. What was pointed out is there was never a relationship"

Curve then claims he has no new position.

"Don't have a new position since mine has always been the same. Is this your attempt to deflect from being proven wrong?

What a moron.

The poster is a code pink asshole who just got thoroughly embarrassed in front of the entire board....once again. Don't waste your time.

"That's because Pres. Bush already said in great detail what he would do regarding Al Qaida and was implementing it. What else is he supposed to say?"

I think Bush said it all right here -

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

then

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

What do you think that Sudan twice offered to hand OBL to America, and Bill Clinton declined both times?

:lol: Because, according to Clinton, there weren't any charges they could put against him!!!!!:lol:

Notice that the reactionary wingnuts can't tell us why Clinton did have him delivered up. They can squall and bawl, scowl and howl, but who cares what they think when they can't even give evidence.

But they amuse me. :lol:

Notice that the reactionary wingnuts can't tell us why Clinton did have him delivered up. They can squall and bawl, scowl and howl, but who cares what they think when they can't even give evidence.

But they amuse me. :lol:

So what?

You are a fucking drooling imbecile.

Tiny bits of shiny foil amuse you.

You are the wingnut.

None of the above.

Instead he placed safeguards that kept this country safe for 7 years.

Unlike Obama who fucked it up, and we had 3 terrorist attacks in one year.

9-11 then the shoebomber on Bush's watch....try and keep up with my posts junior.

Why don't you keep up with the posts. The shoe bomber was about two months after 911 before Pres. Bush plans were implemented.

As I said he kept the US safe for 7 years.

:cuckoo:

Quite a few Americans have lost their lives, wives, husbands, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, friends legs, arms, and more by occupying nations that didn't attack us. I guess by your count of "keeping us safe" you don't include the number of dead and wounded Americans. Your fantasy world would be humorous if it didn't contribute to so much needless death and destruction.

"ROTFL! How does your punk whiny ass ignore the Pentagon report that points out no link between Iraq and alkida? (only asking for the comedic value)"

"No, I didn't have to wait for that you dumbass. I always known there was no connetion"

"Nobody ever claimed there was never any contact. What was pointed out is there was never a relationship"

"Don't have a new position since mine has always been the same. Is this your attempt to deflect from being proven wrong?

What a moron.

My position never changed so why are you fabricating again? Is it to try and hide the fact you've never supported your claim? You dismissed links from CNN and the Washington Post on the claim they are far Left sources and that is why they "lied" in their article titles by saying the reports showed no links between iraq and alkida. Well, Fox news had the exact same title so how will you dismiss it? Are you prepared to claim Fox is a far left source?

"Pentagon Study of 600,000 Iraqi Documents Finds No Link Between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein"
Pentagon Study of 600,000 Iraqi Documents Finds No Link Between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

What a moron.

The poster is a code pink asshole who just got thoroughly embarrassed in front of the entire board....once again. Don't waste your time.

Lol! How did I get embarrassed? You guys are ignoring the fact there is mountains of evidence showing no relationship from three different high level sources. Yet you want to claim someone else got embarrassed? Rotfl!

Jay is comfy sitting on message boards 24/7, comfy in the notion that brave men are all too willing to commit violence in his name to keep him safe and secure. And then the little sissy sits on here and whines about the manner in which they provide it too him.

What the hell did mommy and daddy do to him?

That line from A Few Good Men is quite moldy. It also reveals your lack of respect for freedom of speech.

What a moron.

Lol! How did I get embarrassed? You guys are ignoring the fact there is mountains of evidence showing no relationship from three different high level sources. Yet you want to claim someone else got embarrassed? Rotfl!

Stand down dumb ass.

YOU are the weakest link! Goodbye!

The Battle of Tora Bora was a military engagement that took place in Afghanistan in December 2001, during the opening stages of the war in that country launched following the 9/11 attacks on the United States. The U.S. and its allies believed that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding in the rugged mountains at Tora Bora, but despite overrunning the Taliban and al-Qaeda positions they failed to kill or capture him.

But Bush had better things to do like invade Iraq (a country that had NOTHING to do with 9-11) for oil.

Where exactly does it say that Pres. Bush stopped looking for him.

I just posted an interview with him, where he stated how important it was to him. He wasn't successful.

But at least OBL was hiding in a cave afraid to go out to use the bathroom lest he get hit by a missile. That wouldn't have happened under Gore.

Also, if Clinton simply accepted Sudan's offer to take custody of OBL, he would have been in an american prison for the last 15 years.

However, he was too busy getting his dick sucked by Lewinsky to care about these minor issues.

Sudan offered to hand bin laden to Saudi Arabia. Not the US. I know it's rather customary for people like you to never support your claims but every once in a while you should at least fake like you are honest or sincere. Let me show you what it looks like to support a claim:

"The government of Sudan, employing a back channel direct from its president to the Central Intelligence Agency, offered in the early spring of 1996 to arrest Osama bin Laden and place him in Saudi custody, according to officials and former officials in all three countries."

"In 1999, Sudanese President Omar Hassan Bashir referred elliptically to his government's early willingness to send bin Laden to Saudi Arabia."
U.S. Was Foiled Multiple Times in Efforts To Capture Bin Laden or Have Him Killed (washingtonpost.com)

Also, the first time the US charged bin laden with anything was in 1998. So tell us, how was Clinton supposed to take custody when that offer was never made to the US and since we had no charges against bin laden?

Stand down dumb ass.

YOU are the weakest link! Goodbye!

Thank you for showing in the place of a substantive response you will say anything, no matter how silly, to try and hide your inability to provide anything useful.

Forum List

Back