Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

Lie-Ablity - "But the mistake made by President Bush was in the early days of us experiencing this kind of attack or attempted attack domestically."

which mistake was that? -

A. not taking the PDB titled "Bin Laden determined to attack the inside the U.S" serious and going on vacation.
B. letting Bin Laden go
C. Attacking Iraq a country that had nothing to do with 9-11
D. running the war in Iraq like a child at the expense of U.S lives and taxpayer cost

None of the above. Try to focus on the topic you fucking retarded Canuck. :cuckoo:

The mistake referenced was his not promptly addressing the terrorist attempt of the shoe bomber. President Obama did not learn jack shit from that lesson. No surprise. The idiot-in-chief is a moron.

There was not much of value in terms of ACTIONABLE intel relative to bin Laden in the PDB. So that's a bogus conttention you idiot liberoidals constantly regurgitate.

It was the mutant prior President who "let" bin Laden go. You sure fucked up that moronic talking pointless, you bumbling Canuck idiot. :cuckoo::lol:

The attacke on Iraq was not a direct response to 9/11 and it was not a mistake at all. You are entitled to state your boilerplate mindless stupid PoV, however. It's just that you remain completely unpersuasive in doing so.

And the war in Iraq was run wonderfully and won decisively in virtually no time at all. The aftermath was quite ugly due to the insurgency and due to outside agitators like al qaeda, however. While it is obviously true that mistakes were made regarding the proper handling of the aftermath of the war, your talking pointless is fundamentally flawed because the war itself was won in breathtaking speed and with admirable efficiency.

:lol: - this whole post is hilarious from start to finish.... you are a riot!

You are a douchebag from start to finish. But, you have never been funny -- intentionally or otherwise. You are but a douche.

P.S. Edited to ask: why does your breath smell so bad? http://www.usmessageboard.com/1896008-post153.html

Last edited:
Poor Detroit. The Underwear Bomber Was Headed To Detroit And Now This Looney

An airline passenger in Miami proclaimed "I want to kill all the Jews" before police forced him off a Detroit-bound plane, authorities said Thursday.

a military tribunal and torture for him?

Nope. No act of war involved.

I know...tough concept for a Candaian leech to comprehend. Canadians run from war. They prefer others dying for their...ahem...freedoms. That way they can then criticize those that shed blood for them when they want.

Like you seem to enjoy doing.

Tell that to the Brave Canadian soldiers killed by Friendly Fire USAF pilots a few years back in Afghanistan.

Tell that the Canada when the U.S. attacked them....Score: Canada 5 U.S. 0

Some of the best military people I've ever worked with, and the most professional, have been Canadians during Joint Exercises.

You, quite simply, are a Fool.

An airline passenger in Miami proclaimed "I want to kill all the Jews" before police forced him off a Detroit-bound plane, authorities said Thursday.

Your unending dedication to stupidity is demonstrated very well in that "post."

For what he said (standing alone) the fucking idiot probably shouldn't get arrested at all.

For what he said in the context of where he was when he said it, I suppose there is a valid ground to charge him with a crime.

But that is the key word. Crime. Stating a fucked-up opinion is not a terrorist act nor is it an attempted terrorist act.

And even if he had committed some terrorist act (or some part of a terrorist plot), that might justify placing him outside the criminal justice system and into a military commission. But we don't torture those fuckers. You really listen to the bullshit on NPR or the Canuck news media in general far too much. You gullible sap.

it's really amazing just how much of a chickenshit you are! - no doubt those who hate the U.S and it's rights and freedoms love you for your reaction to fear and partisian hackery. Let's hope the vibrater you have strapped to your asshole goes off in an airport and you are whisked away for some waterboarding with no rights or legal representation....then you can revel in your own wisdom.

The Battle of Tora Bora was a military engagement that took place in Afghanistan in December 2001, during the opening stages of the war in that country launched following the 9/11 attacks on the United States. The U.S. and its allies believed that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding in the rugged mountains at Tora Bora, but despite overrunning the Taliban and al-Qaeda positions they failed to kill or capture him.

But Bush had better things to do like invade Iraq (a country that had NOTHING to do with 9-11) for oil.

Where exactly does it say that Pres. Bush stopped looking for him.

I just posted an interview with him, where he stated how important it was to him. He wasn't successful.

But at least OBL was hiding in a cave afraid to go out to use the bathroom lest he get hit by a missile. That wouldn't have happened under Gore.

Also, if Clinton simply accepted Sudan's offer to take custody of OBL, he would have been in an american prison for the last 15 years.

However, he was too busy getting his dick sucked by Lewinsky to care about these minor issues.

so Obama sends more troops to Afghanistan ( where the war started) but suddenly you far right wing nuts think he is just admitting there is a war - cuckoo!

That's after four months of pleading by the commander for more troops. The commander said if he didn't get more troops ASAP the war would fail there.

Obama was too busy planning his Hawaii vacation to make such intrusive decisions.

Lie-Ablity - "But the mistake made by President Bush was in the early days of us experiencing this kind of attack or attempted attack domestically."

A. not taking the PDB titled "Bin Laden determined to attack the inside the U.S" serious and going on vacation.
B. letting Bin Laden go
D. running the war in Iraq like a child at the expense of U.S lives and taxpayer cost

None of the above.

Instead he placed safeguards that kept this country safe for 7 years.

Unlike Obama who fucked it up, and we had 3 terrorist attacks in one year.

Good ole Lie-Ability and his notion that Bush was the good president! - LOL!

You must have little faith in the system of rights and freedoms that you say the terrorists hate you for. What would be your suggestion in dealing with the underpants guy?

Douchey-ol' Canuckstain cannot get it through his thick skull and pinhead that President Bush WAS the good President. The asshole still thinks that the moron-in-chief infesting the Oval Office at present is in any way actually qualified for the job. :cuckoo:

I have great faith in the American legal system. When it comes to trying matters involving the notion of criminal justice, it's arguably the best the world has ever seen. Imperfect, but nevertheless of very high quality.

I do not subscribe to the moronic view of fucking stupid liberoidals or Candadian douchebags, however, that it is the proper forum for addressing captured enemy combatants found to be involved in acts of war. It's that whole "act of war" thing that makes you dopey liberoidals become even more retarded, apparently.

apparently the U.S is at war with Nigeria now. When Timothy McVeigh commited his act of terrorism was the U.S at war with it's self?

No did the government have links with him, and have terrorist training camps and give out certifications for car bombs and suicide vests?

For what he said (standing alone) the fucking idiot probably shouldn't get arrested at all.

For what he said in the context of where he was when he said it, I suppose there is a valid ground to charge him with a crime.

But that is the key word. Crime. Stating a fucked-up opinion is not a terrorist act nor is it an attempted terrorist act.

And even if he had committed some terrorist act (or some part of a terrorist plot), that might justify placing him outside the criminal justice system and into a military commission. But we don't torture those fuckers. You really listen to the bullshit on NPR or the Canuck news media in general far too much. You gullible sap.

it's really amazing just how much of a chickenshit you are! - no doubt those who hate the U.S and it's rights and freedoms love you for your reaction to fear and partisian hackery. Let's hope the vibrater you have strapped to your asshole goes off in an airport and you are whisked away for some waterboarding with no rights or legal representation....then you can revel in your own wisdom.

Poor widdle douchebag Canuckystain. Yesterday i alluded to his girlfriend sticking her strap-on up his colon and therefore, now, the poor witless pinhead has to try his hand at using that 'symbolisn' on me. So clever. So original.

:lol:

And nothing I said is even marginally indicative of being a chickenshit, you sub-moron lying sack of dog-shit eating stupidity.

Crimes get prosecuted in courts of law. Acts of war in times of war result in very different consequences for very different but completely valid reasons

You remain hopelessly pathetic and miserably unpersuasive, Schmucky Canucky from Canuckstain.

Poor widdle douchebag Canuckystain. Yesterday i alluded to his girlfriend sticking her strap-on up his colon and therefore, now, the poor witless pinhead has to try his hand at using that 'symbolisn' on me. So clever. So original.

:lol:

And nothing I said is even marginally indicative of being a chickenshit, you sub-moron lying sack of dog-shit eating stupidity.

Crimes get prosecuted in courts of law. Acts of war in times of war result in very different consequences for very different but completely valid reasons

You remain hopelessly pathetic and miserably unpersuasive, Schmucky Canucky from Canuckstain.

You came up with strap-ons and vibraters being used here on this board! - wow, you are such a pioneer! give yourself a little pat on the back my special little fella.

why do you fear the use of U.S courts to prosecute terrorists and criminals?-

Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman (Arabic: عمر عبد الرحمن‎, ‘Umar ‘Abd ar-Raḥman; born May 3, 1938) is a blind Egyptian Muslim leader who is currently serving a life sentence at the Butner Medical Center which is part of the Butner Federal Correctional Institution in Butner, North Carolina, United States. His inmate registration number is 34892-054.[1] Formerly a resident of New York City, Abdel-Rahman and nine others were convicted of "seditious conspiracy",[2] which requires only that a crime be planned, not that it necessarily be attempted. His prosecution grew out of investigations of the World Trade Center 1993 bombings.

Jay is comfy sitting on message boards 24/7, comfy in the notion that brave men are all too willing to commit violence in his name to keep him safe and secure. And then the little sissy sits on here and whines about the manner in which they provide it too him.

What the hell did mommy and daddy do to him?

Pthetic little latte sipping weanie. probably "that guy" that jams up the line at the coffee shop ordering a mocca double latte with whipped cream and caramel... and a bran muffin.

The Battle of Tora Bora was a military engagement that took place in Afghanistan in December 2001, during the opening stages of the war in that country launched following the 9/11 attacks on the United States. The U.S. and its allies believed that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding in the rugged mountains at Tora Bora, but despite overrunning the Taliban and al-Qaeda positions they failed to kill or capture him.

But Bush had better things to do like invade Iraq (a country that had NOTHING to do with 9-11) for oil.

Where exactly does it say that Pres. Bush stopped looking for him.

I just posted an interview with him, where he stated how important it was to him. He wasn't successful.

But at least OBL was hiding in a cave afraid to go out to use the bathroom lest he get hit by a missile. That wouldn't have happened under Gore.

Also, if Clinton simply accepted Sudan's offer to take custody of OBL, he would have been in an american prison for the last 15 years.

However, he was too busy getting his dick sucked by Lewinsky to care about these minor issues.

"Where exactly does it say that Pres. Bush stopped looking for him."

he invaded Iraq and took his eye off the prize plus read Bush's own quotes I posted.

"But at least OBL was hiding in a cave afraid to go out to use the bathroom lest he get hit by a missile. That wouldn't have happened under Gore."

do you mean 9-11 wouldn't have happened under Gore because he would have showed up to work and read his PDB's?

And Clintons BJ and Gore huh?....how about taking responsibility for once for your hero Bush and his actions?

so Obama sends more troops to Afghanistan ( where the war started) but suddenly you far right wing nuts think he is just admitting there is a war - cuckoo!

That's after four months of pleading by the commander for more troops. The commander said if he didn't get more troops ASAP the war would fail there.

Obama was too busy planning his Hawaii vacation to make such intrusive decisions.

sure dipshit....let's compare vacation days Bush versus Obama up to now!:lol:

You came up with strap-ons and vibraters being used here on this board! - wow, you are such a pioneer! give yourself a little pat on the back my special little fella.

Also not what I said, idiot. Are you ALWAYS this retarded or have you just been doing some hard drugs, you imbecile? I used that little bit of symbolism on you and in your feeble effort to return volley you are so insipid and unorigianl that you could only come up with the same symbolism.

why do you fear the use of U.S courts to prosecute terrorists and criminals?-

Another imbecilic question from a Canuck retard.

I am not afraid and never even intimated that I was. In fact, the last time you suggested it (baselessly and dishonestly then too), I corrected you. Nevertheless, you persist because you are stupid and quite dishonest.

I don't fear the use of our courts at all. I endorse the use of the courts for alleged criminals. That's why they are there.

I reject the use of a civilian criminal justice system for acts of war because the civilian courts of criminal justice are not there for THAT reason. In fact, it is highly irrational to try to force fit the square peg of dealing with perpetrators of "acts of war" into the round hole reserved for alleged criminal.

Jay is comfy sitting on message boards 24/7, comfy in the notion that brave men are all too willing to commit violence in his name to keep him safe and secure. And then the little sissy sits on here and whines about the manner in which they provide it too him.

What the hell did mommy and daddy do to him?

Amazing...and you do what, exactly? Let's run a comparison, shall we?

B. letting Bin Laden go

None of the above.

Instead he placed safeguards that kept this country safe for 7 years.

Unlike Obama who fucked it up, and we had 3 terrorist attacks in one year.

9-11 then the shoebomber on Bush's watch....try and keep up with my posts junior.

"I reject the use of a civilian criminal justice system for acts of war because the civilian courts of criminal justice are not there for THAT reason. In fact, it is highly irrational to try to force fit the square peg of dealing with perpetrators of "acts of war" into the round hole reserved for alleged criminal."

"acts of war" isn't very vague at all fuckface......is the U.S at war with Nigeria?

Forum List

Back