Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

cmike, let you in on a secret.

Obama et al does not really care what you and the other wingnut skells think.

Jokey doesn't even know what skell means. :lol::lol::lol:

But, out of the mouth of that retard emerges (unintentionally of course) one tiny nugget of truth.

This President does NOT care what anybody but the uber-liberoidal Democratics think.

Wouldn't you think all or most of the skells would be Democrats?

Coitenly!

That's why it makes sense when I labeled him as a skell (which he promptly then attempted so doltishly to use back on me).

He lies when he CLAIMS to be a Republican of course. Anybody with a brain can see that plainly enough.

He' an uber-lib. He's a Democratic. AND, of course, he's a skell.

You are looking in the mirror when you do that, cmike, and probably hooting like a loon, too.

Hmmm, maybe you can get Liability and several other wingnuts to get together and form a loon chorus. Yout can all learn to hoot in unison.

The notable almost mournful sounding cry of a loon is many things, but "hoot" is not one of them.

Jokey's ignorance is only exceeded by his outright stupidity and his all encompassing dishonesty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM

So far I have backed up all my arguements from the source material. You have had to distort and leave words out to try and backup your arguements.

ROTFL! How does your punk whiny ass ignore the Pentagon report that points out no link between Iraq and alkida? (only asking for the comedic value)

Uhhhhhhhh.......:lol:.......You had to wait for a Pentagon report to come out and say Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and Iraq had no operational relationship with Al Qaeda?

Dude...you are ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!

No, I didn't have to wait for that you dumbass. I always known there was no connetion. See, in a different thread I posted several sources showing CMike that there was no relationship. He tap danced around all of those sources so then I linked the Pent Report which was the latest and most thorough of them all and CMike is still trying to find a way to ignore that evidence.

So once again you dumbass, you jump on something with little understanding and a lot of assumptions and make an ass of yourself. The best part is you inadvertently called CMike a stupid mother fucker. Lol.

Jokey doesn't even know what skell means. :lol::lol::lol:

But, out of the mouth of that retard emerges (unintentionally of course) one tiny nugget of truth.

This President does NOT care what anybody but the uber-liberoidal Democratics think.

Coitenly!

That's why it makes sense when I labeled him as a skell (which he promptly then attempted so doltishly to use back on me).

He lies when he CLAIMS to be a Republican of course. Anybody with a brain can see that plainly enough.

I'm a registered Republican and have been most of my life. ***** like you don't know the first fucking thing about my Party. If there are any rabid RINOs on the loose it's dumbass nation building liberal policy loving asswipes like you who think a ten second soundbite somehow equates to being informed. Take your pussy ass back to liberalland where you belong.

You are looking in the mirror when you do that, cmike, and probably hooting like a loon, too.

Hmmm, maybe you can get Liability and several other wingnuts to get together and form a loon chorus. Yout can all learn to hoot in unison.

The notable almost mournful sounding cry of a loon is many things, but "hoot" is not one of them.

Jokey's ignorance is only exceeded by his outright stupidity and his all encompassing dishonesty.

You have never been loon hunting, Liability?

You have never been loon hunting, Liability?

I have bagged at least two loons in recent days, and, oddly, both are also braying jackasses and gutter snipes. Jokey and bent tight.

Try to educate yourself, Jokey. I'll give you a quick assist even though a tool such as you deserves no help:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eQYTqYog_k[/ame]

Coitenly!

I'm a registered Republican and have been most of my life. ***** like you don't know the first fucking thing about my Party. If there are any rabid RINOs on the loose it's dumbass nation building liberal policy loving asswipes like you who think a ten second soundbite somehow equates to being informed. Take your pussy ass back to liberalland where you belong.

You are a poseur. Nothing more. And that's another thing you have in common with that other imbecile lying shit-for-brains assbite, Jokey. In fact, it's starting to look like one is the sock-puppet of the other.

Coitenly!

You are a poseur. Nothing more. And that's another thing you have in common with that other imbecile lying shit-for-brains assbite, Jokey. In fact, it's starting to look like one is the sock-puppet of the other.

Paranoia is not a healthy sign. If you would like to debate what it means to be a Republican then please start a thread. My feeling is you are just intelligent enough to know you are not smart enough for the debate so you will likely dodge.

Liability, you are fun to watch melt down, along with Patekwhazisname.

Sure. And if I ever do "melt down," you might get to have some fun.

You just hate getting constantly exposed as the poseur fraud liar scumbag you are. And you get exposed here as a poseur fraud liar scumbag pretty much on a constant basis!

And then you whine and lie all the more.

Funny to watch.

Let's see if cmike's logic adds up. One attack under Bush (about 3000 dead and America heartbroken that Bush let us down). Two or three attacks under Obama (less than 20 dead, and of those attacks foiled). Sure, America is going to support Bush.

That's why cmike, liability, patek etc don't count when the chant and rant, whine and opine, squall and bawl. All are impotent, particularly L-steer. :lol:

Paranoia is not a healthy sign. If you would like to debate what it means to be a Republican then please start a thread. My feeling is you are just intelligent enough to know you are not smart enough for the debate so you will likely dodge.

My certainty is that it makes no difference. Debating with a schmuck like you is an impossiblity. It's like fighting a cripple. I could easily kick your ass, but there's no glory in such behavior. You lack any of the necessary tools.

Besides, what it takes to be a Republican is not the issue. Leave it to a dishonest asslicker like you to deliberately conflate the issues. No. The question is NOT "what does it mean to be a 'Republican'?"

The actual question remains: why do you pretend to be a Republican when it's a certainty that you are just a liar?

You fool nobody, you tragically pathetic imbecile.

Curvelight, Liability can't debate. He can only call names from the end of the playground. You remember the little wads like that growing up. We cant trash and bash and lash him (he would like that!), but we can't debate him because he can't do that.

My certainty is that it makes no difference. Debating with a schmuck like you is an impossiblity. It's like fighting a cripple. I could easily kick your ass, but there's no glory in such behavior. You lack any of the necessary tools.

Besides, what it takes to be a Republican is not the issue. Leave it to a dishonest asslicker like you to deliberately conflate the issues. No. The question is NOT "what does it mean to be a 'Republican'?"

The actual question remains: why do you pretend to be a Republican when it's a certainty that you are just a liar?

I figured you would dodge. Thank you for the affirmation.

Let's see if cmike's logic adds up. One attack under Bush (about 3000 dead and America heartbroken that Bush let us down). Two or three attacks under Obama (less than 20 dead, and of those attacks foiled). Sure, America is going to support Bush.

That's why cmike, liability, patek etc don't count when the chant and rant, whine and opine, squall and bawl. All are impotent, particularly L-steer. :lol:

This is part of the Jokey problem. He wants to "see" if "logic" adds up.

But Jokey, that stupid shit, can't add and has no handle on any part of logic.

The 9/11 attacks DID come under President Bush, but America was never heartbroken that PResident Bush "let us down." That's just Jokey resorting to his only tool: lying.

The Bush Administration reaction to the 9/11 attacks was to help disassemble the mindlessly stupid impediments to securing America from terrorism. THAT President learned the hard lesson and vowed not to let the Islamofuckers succeed again on his watch. He was very true to his word.

Nevertheless, the idiot liberal Democratics threw every kind of invective and roadblock at President Bush and the tools he put together to address the problem. It became a typically unintelligent liberal Democrat Parody article of faith that whatever "Boooosh" did was wrong and stoooooopid! So the idiots actually set about undermining the Bush Administrations successful programs.

And when President Obama came in, one of the first set of actions he took as our President was to terminate several of the Bush Adminsitration's efforts. Then he made sure that we employ completely foolish liberal "politically correct" langauge when talking about the threat of terrorists and terrorism. Belay that. Can't call them "terrorists." They are, we got informed, instead just "'Man-Caused Disasters!" :cuckoo:

It is no wonder (at all) that by setting that dopey tone and tenor, the Obama Adminstration made us a more inviting and open target than we had been before he took Office. Thus it is not much of a surprise that the attack on Christmas Eve took place and almost succeeded, foiled -- with no credit properly to be given to the Obama Administration.

The language you guys use reflects you severely addled thinking.

Here's a paragraph I just came upon which guys like YOU will not find absurd.

"In every way, it's better than the old definition," said Mariner, the Human Rights Watch expert. "It's just not substantially different."
-- an actual comment about the change of lingo deliberately adopted by the Obama Administration. Found at: http://www.propublica.org/article/w...n-of-terrorists-is-a-lot-like-the-old-one-317

A change of phraseology which is not just "better," but better in EVERY way -- yet which is not substantially different from the old lingo! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Check.

I figured you would dodge. Thank you for the affirmation.

I knew you would call it a dodge. BFD.

You can't even address the rational for dismissing your latest ploy.

Curvelight, Liability can't debate. He can only call names from the end of the playground. You remember the little wads like that growing up. We cant trash and bash and lash him (he would like that!), but we can't debate him because he can't do that.

Says Jokey, one of the worst tools on the interwebs, a moron utterly incapable of actual debate.

Sorry, Jokey. Everyone still just laughs at you.

Says Jokey, one of the worst tools on the interwebs, a moron utterly incapable of actual debate.

Your post is proof positive of my point, Liabililty. Thanks.

Your post is proof positive of my point, Liabililty. Thanks.

All of your posts already proved that my post was accurate, Jokey.

I guarantee that if your life depended on it, you still would never be able to engage in an actual and meaningful debate through-out an entire thread without your endless reliance on dishonesty and ad hominems.

You are welcome.

Forum List

Back