Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

so PP , define a war the on terroism, terrorrim is a tactic

Why? Because the liberal golden calf Obama said so?

ter⋅ror⋅ism  /ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA

–noun 1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.

ter⋅ror⋅ist  /ˈtɛrərɪst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ter-er-ist] Show IPA
–noun 1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

al-Qae⋅da  /ælˈkeɪdə, ‑ˈkaɪdə/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [al-key-duh, ‑kahy-duh] –noun a radical Sunni Muslim organization dedicated to the elimination of a Western presence in Arab countries and militantly opposed to Western foreign policy: founded by Osama bin Laden in 1988.

Where does it say it's a tactic?

All form dictionary.com

cmike, be specific: give the American domestic casualty counts for 2001 and 2009.

I can see that you are very afraid of answering this far and objective question. Typical far reactiony loon.

This is cmike trying to handle an argument he doesn't like: http://grenadekitty.ytmnd.com/.

–noun 1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.

–noun 1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

al-Qae⋅da  /ælˈkeɪdə, ‑ˈkaɪdə/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [al-key-duh, ‑kahy-duh] –noun a radical Sunni Muslim organization dedicated to the elimination of a Western presence in Arab countries and militantly opposed to Western foreign policy: founded by Osama bin Laden in 1988.

All form dictionary.com

Typical bullshit from the resident ****. It doesn't have the word "tactic." Damn you are one seriously unbelievably dumb and dishonest bitch.

All form dictionary.com

Typical bullshit from the resident ****. It doesn't have the word "tactic." Damn you are one seriously unbelievably dumb and dishonest bitch.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM[/ame]

So far I have backed up all my arguements from the source material. You have had to distort and leave words out to try and backup your arguements.

cmike, be specific: give the American domestic casualty counts for 2001 and 2009.

I can see that you are very afraid of answering this far and objective question. Typical far reactiony loon.

This is cmike trying to handle an argument he doesn't like: YTMND - grenade kitty.

The difference is that unlike Obama, Pres. Bush learned from 911, implemented policies that kept the US safe for 7 years, and Obama fucked it up.

All form dictionary.com

So far I have backed up all my arguements from the source material. You have had to distort and leave words out to try and backup your arguements.

ROTFL! How does your punk whiny ass ignore the Pentagon report that points out no link between Iraq and alkida? (only asking for the comedic value)

All form dictionary.com

Actually that describes exactly what president bush did during his presidency.

All form dictionary.com

Actually that describes exactly what president bush did during his presidency.

Shhh.....we're trying to keep that quiet. Very quiet.

ROTFL! How does your punk whiny ass ignore the Pentagon report that points out no link between Iraq and alkida? (only asking for the comedic value)

Please quote from the report where it says exactly that?

cmike, before worrying about the report, please be specific and give us the casualty domestic terrorist count for 2001 and 2009.

Hmmm. . . seems you don't want to what you ask. No wonder why you guys have to leave the party if we are going to win nationally again.

Give us the casualty count, cmike.

I only take requests based on applications in triplicate, with two months notices.

Irrelevant to the point.

Pres. Bush learned from 911, implemented measures that then kept the country safe for 7 years, Obama took over, and 3 attacks in america in one year.

cmike, before worrying about the report, please be specific and give us the casualty domestic terrorist count for 2001 and 2009.

Hmmm. . . seems you don't want to what you ask. No wonder why you guys have to leave the party if we are going to win nationally again.

We are not in your communist party.

Give us the casualty count, cmike.

I only take requests based on applications in triplicate, with two months notices.

Irrelevant to the point.

Pres. Bush learned from 911, implemented measures that then kept the country safe for 7 years, Obama took over, and 3 attacks in america in one year.

How many soldiers under bush were killed or wounded? In your fucked up world they probably don't count. Partisan pussies like you are killing America.

Uhhhhhhhh.......:lol:.......You had to wait for a Pentagon report to come out and say Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and Iraq had no operational relationship with Al Qaeda?

Dude...you are ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back