Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

cmike, let you in on a secret.

Obama et al does not really care what you and the other wingnut skells think.

Well why do you think we had three terrorist attacks in one year?

Because AQ hqs is "franchising" out operations to associates. Very hard to keep up with that, particularly with individuals like Major Hassan.

Hey, cmike, give me the domestic American casualty rate for 9-11, and the American casualty rate for 2009, hmmm?

Jake Obama only started his pro-terrorist agenda. Give it time.

You are looking in the mirror when you do that, cmike, and probably hooting like a loon, too.

Hmmm, maybe you can get Liability and several other wingnuts to get together and form a loon chorus. Yout can all learn to hoot in unison.

You are looking in the mirror when you do that, cmike, and probably hooting like a loon, too.

Hmmm, maybe you can get Liability and several other wingnuts to get together and form a loon chorus. Yout can all learn to hoot in unison.

:cuckoo:

Starkey still up to his RINO games I see....blames everything on Bush and the Republicans while claiming to be a Republican, then lauding Obama as the greatest President ever....then politicizing terrorist attacks and the deaths of innocent Americans.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
11 months and 3 terrorist attacks into his Presidency he now realizes we are at war.
“We are at war,” Mr. Obama said in remarks from the White House State Dining Room.
There now Mr. President...that wasn't so painful now was it?

Oh...so that's what's been happening the last 11 months. Really!!!?

and finally the one thing Obama needed to say back in January when he assumed the Office of the Presidency and the RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WAR ON TERRORISM.
“The buck stops with me.”

Yes it does. I guarantee you if there's another terrorist attack your Administration is definately out the door in 2012.

This is what kills me about you wingnuts. You're always wrong!! It's not as if Obama has never acknowledged a war with Al Queda, he just doesn't call it a 'War on Terror'. Why? Well, if you believe him, terror is a tactic and one cannot be at war with a tactic. And I agree with him. If we're engaged in a 'war on terror', you're saying that if AQ uses some other tactic than terror attacks, you're cool with that.

and your failure to grasp simple ideas and think rationally will be your undoing.

We are at war with a group called Al Qaeda who uses terrorism as their primary means of attacking the United States. Obama has pretty much acknowledged we are involved with a with a group of "isolated extremists" :cuckoo:and we are involved in an "overseas contingency operation":cuckoo:....and you CAN be at war with a tactic....if you are at war with people who use a certain tactic then you are at war with that tactic and try to combat the use of THAT TACTIC by killing the bastards using it. That TACTIC is used as a noun to describe the people we are at war with...remember? Terrorists?....hence terrorism...War on Terrorism...War on Terror..got that yet? You left wing moonbats crack me up....you just can't acknowledge the fact that we are at WAR so you split hairs over it's description....what a bunch of pathetic dolts.

Last edited:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
11 months and 3 terrorist attacks into his Presidency he now realizes we are at war.

There now Mr. President...that wasn't so painful now was it?

Oh...so that's what's been happening the last 11 months. Really!!!?

and finally the one thing Obama needed to say back in January when he assumed the Office of the Presidency and the RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WAR ON TERRORISM.

Yes it does. I guarantee you if there's another terrorist attack your Administration is definately out the door in 2012.

This is what kills me about you wingnuts. You're always wrong!! It's not as if Obama has never acknowledged a war with Al Queda, he just doesn't call it a 'War on Terror'. Why? Well, if you believe him, terror is a tactic and one cannot be at war with a tactic. And I agree with him. If we're engaged in a 'war on terror', you're saying that if AQ uses some other tactic than terror attacks, you're cool with that.

and your failure to grasp simple ideas and think rationally will be your undoing.

We are at war with a group of terrorists who use terrorism as their primary means of attacking the United States. Obama has pretty much acknowledged we are involved with a with a group of "isolated extremists" :cuckoo:and we are involved in an "overseas contingency operation":cuckoo:....and you CAN be at war with a tactic....if you are at war with people who use a certain tactic then you are at war with that tactic and try to combat the use of THAT TACTIC. That TACTIC is used as a noun to describe the people we are at war with...remember? Terrorists?....hence terrorism...War on Terrorism...War on Terror..got that yet? You left wing moonbats crack me up....you just can't acknowledge the fact that we are at WAR so you split hairs over it's description....what a bunch of pathetic dolts.

Actually I think that is what the President has been doing - splitting hairs over a description in order to be politically correct. It has been apparent to anybody who was willing to see it that he has been falling all over himself to ingratiate himself to Muslim leaders. I can't be sure but I think he really does feel much more connected to them than he does to the Christian faith or Christian people and may in fact see himself as Muslim. I think he honestly believed that if he presented himself in that way, they would become our friends, lay down their arms, and we would all sing Kum ba ya while he took credit for saving the world.

Well, it isn't turning out how he invisioned it in his naive view of his own power and charisma. He's finding out in so many ways how much more difficult it is to walk the walk than it is to talk the talk especially after you find out that you really didn't know what you were talking about.

I am becoming convinced that once a Muslim is radicalized to the point of unadulterated hatred toward the infidels, he won't be rehabilitated. If all this finally convinces the President of that so that he understands how America must be defended, at least we'll see some good come out of all this.

Last edited:
Good points. The only rehabilitation for terrorists in my book is death. The method employed to reach that goal is irrelevant to me. Politically correct speech has it's place and being at war with terrorists is NOT the place to employ such buffoonery. By changing the terms used to describe the war on terrorism and pretending it doesn't exist will not make it just go away as our dear leader is slowly learning.

I want those PDB's leaked like the bastards did during the Bush Administration...what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

ah PP, so I made a typo, but being the miltiary man you profess to be, how fucking smart was it to declare a a war on tactic

but then again we have to consider the source of that declaration, and "W" was not ever that fucking bright, ask his daddy

Liability is saying that he cannot deal with lengthy material, that it is above his ability with which to work.

That's OK, L. Maybe other fields that require less cognitive ability may be the way for you to go. Talk to your HS counselor.

It had to be one of the funniest things to see someone whine about. Pathetic turd rolls like him are not here to debate issues. They just want compensation for their insecurities by focusing on posters instead of posts.

Forum List

Back