Obama 'Has Blood On His Hands'

This police officer tells it like it is. Obama pushes a false narrative causes the hatred of police officers, resulting in the targeting of police for assassination:mad:

Blaming Obama for the shootings is ODS at its finest. There are no sane conservatives left on USMB.

Obama pushed that narrative even at the funeral of the Dallas police officers. He hosted the terrorist group BLM at the whitehouse ..Obama is scum

Your rhetoric is what fuels the racial divide.

it's not my rhetoric boy. It's the truth, quoted from police officers :slap:

Obama just cant help himself...what an embarrassment this guy is

Obama Says Cops Will Be ‘A Lot Safer’ If They ‘Admit There’s A Problem’

“If police organizations and departments acknowledge that there’s a problem and there’s an issue, then that, too, is going to contribute to real solutions,” Obama said. “And, as I said yesterday, that is what’s going to ultimately help make the job of being a cop a lot safer.” Eight cops have been killed in anti-police attacks in the past 10 days, including five officers in Dallas, Texas

The president also took the opportunity to praise Black Lives Matter; the group cited by Dallas cop-killer Micah Johnson as part of his inspiration. In his statement, he comparing the group to abolitionists and advocates of women’s suffrage.

Unreal: Obama Says Cops Will Be 'A Lot Safer' If They 'Admit There's A Problem'

Police brutality is nothing new. Now we just have more camera exposing it.

Or does the sheriff think it doesn't exist?

It exists. But it is rare. And all the cops I know--and I know a lot of them--denounce it, deplore it, and want anything close to it out of their departments. But neither do they or I expect the cops to treat a disorderly, dangerous, or uncooperative person with kid gloves and not touch him/her. Nor should you because if that was the case, the cops would be even more at risk than they already are and so would we. Or we would have anarchy and there would be little law enforcement at all.

You should ride with the average police officer for a couple of weeks. I have. It's a real eye opener what they have to deal with. And you should see what the average police officer puts up with and the good they do without publicity or fanfare or recognition. I have. If that got one tenth the publicity that the rare bad cop gets, the public might have a very different perspective and would be even more angry at the BLM thugs that care about nobody's rights.

"Pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon!" That's the BLM battle cry. The 'blanket', if you don't know, is a body bag.

It exists. But it is rare. And all the cops I know--and I know a lot of them--denounce it, deplore it, and want anything close to it out of their departments. But neither do they or I expect the cops to treat a disorderly, dangerous, or uncooperative person with kid gloves and not touch him/her. Nor should you because if that was the case, the cops would be even more at risk than they already are and so would we. Or we would have anarchy and there would be little law enforcement at all.

You should ride with the average police officer for a couple of weeks. I have. It's a real eye opener what they have to deal with. And you should see what the average police officer puts up with and the good they do without publicity or fanfare or recognition. I have. If that got one tenth the publicity that the rare bad cop gets, the public might have a very different perspective and would be even more angry at the BLM thugs that care about nobody's rights.

"Pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon!" That's the BLM battle cry. The 'blanket', if you don't know, is a body bag.

More false narratives . Brutality is real an profiling is definately real.

BLm are patriots as they are standing up to gov wrongdoing . It's a shame that some psychos use that movement to go out and shoot people .

As for the "pigs in a blanket". That was at the Minnesota state fair, where the joke is everything is fried and on a stick . "Pigs in a blanket ". Is the food , pigs = slang for police .

BLm are patriots as they are standing up to gov wrongdoing . It's a shame that some psychos use that movement to go out and shoot people .

As for the "pigs in a blanket". That was at the Minnesota state fair, where the joke is everything is fried and on a stick . "Pigs in a blanket ". Is the food , pigs = slang for police .

Yes, and the organizer/leader defended them even as he raised his fist in the air as approval. Maybe you think this is acceptable or the BLM disruption of speaking events, not allowing speakers to speak, or the truly peaceful people who come to such events their right to hear the speaker. I believe such behavior encourages violence and civil disobedience and results in encouragement of violent acts.

Yes, and the organizer/leader defended them even as he raised his fist in the air as approval. Maybe you think this is acceptable or the BLM disruption of speaking events, not allowing speakers to speak, or the truly peaceful people who come to such events their right to hear the speaker. I believe such behavior encourages violence and civil disobedience and results in encouragement of violent acts.

Hey, protesting ain't pretty . Gotta be seen .

People need to be taught the difference between a constitutionally protected peaceful protest and lawless mean and/or violent thuggism.

People need to be taught the difference between a constitutionally protected peaceful protest and lawless mean and/or violent thuggism.

it's called civil disobedience..That means leftist riots

Our founding fathers were thugs .

That post is proof you're a joke:slap:

What would you call the tea party?? A bunch of thugs vanadalizing property . Am I right ???

What would you call the tea party?? A bunch of thugs vanadalizibv

The Boston Tea party didn't include the founders

Our mental midget Timmy celebrates the people who dragged the tea out of the harbor....:lol:

Sure it did . But whatever . Our founding fathers protested and even resorted To violence against a government that was abusing them. Dems de facts!

Sure it did . But whatever . Our founding fathers protested and even resorted To violence against a government that was abusing them. Dems de facts!

In your world BLM are like the founders:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back