Obama 'Has Blood On His Hands'

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke OBLITERATED CNN host Don Lemon tonight on the violent and deadly Black Lives Matter movement against US police officers.

Don Lemon started the conversation describing the Black Lives Matter movement as a “peaceful” group. Lemon is still pushing this propaganda despite the numerous riots, burned out businesses and dead cops on the street in several American cities. It’s about time for Lemon to drop that filthy lie.

--------THE*EXCHANGE------

Sheriff Clarke: My message has been clear from day one two years ago. This anti-cop sentiment from this hateful ideology called Black Lives Matter has fueled this rage against the American police officer. I predicted this two years ago.

Don Lemon: With all due respect, do you know that this was because of that?

Sheriff Clarke: Yes I do. I’ve been watching this for two years. I predicted this. This anti-police rhetoric sweeping the country has turned out some hateful things inside of people that are now playing themselves out on the American police officer.

At one point Don Lemon told Sheriff Clarke to calm down, in which Clarke responded: I’ve got three dead cops and you want me to calm down?

:clap: Go Sheriff Clarke!

-------------

Gotta Watch The Video!

WOW! Watch Sheriff Clarke DESTROY Don Lemon Over #BlackLivesMatter Hate Group (VIDEO)

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke OBLITERATED CNN host Don Lemon tonight on the violent and deadly Black Lives Matter movement against US police officers.

Don Lemon started the conversation describing the Black Lives Matter movement as a “peaceful” group. Lemon is still pushing this propaganda despite the numerous riots, burned out businesses and dead cops on the street in several American cities. It’s about time for Lemon to drop that filthy lie.

Sheriff Clarke: My message has been clear from day one two years ago. This anti-cop sentiment from this hateful ideology called Black Lives Matter has fueled this rage against the American police officer. I predicted this two years ago.

Sheriff Clarke: Yes I do. I’ve been watching this for two years. I predicted this. This anti-police rhetoric sweeping the country has turned out some hateful things inside of people that are now playing themselves out on the American police officer.

At one point Don Lemon told Sheriff Clarke to calm down, in which Clarke responded: I’ve got three dead cops and you want me to calm down?

-------------

Gotta Watch The Video!

WOW! Watch Sheriff Clarke DESTROY Don Lemon Over #BlackLivesMatter Hate Group (VIDEO)

Yeah I do watch cnn and I s A week that....he went off on BLM.......OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

The BLM is going to destroy the democratic party chances this election. The avg person on the street see's them as a violent group of assholes after furgason and Baltimore. They also realize the high crime rate in the black community is a large part of why so many get shot by the police,and aint falling for it....It is radioactive for the democrats.

If I was Hillary I'd back off being within 100 feet of this group and focus on a positive message of rebuilding our middle class, pro-science, and pro-rebuilding our infrastructure and taking up some of Bernie's pro-workers message. She needs to counter the tea parties anti-government message.

The BLM is going to destroy the democratic party chances this election. The avg person on the street see's them as a violent group of assholes after furgason and Baltimore. They also realize the high crime rate in the black community is a large part of why so many get shot by the police,and aint falling for it....It is radioactive for the democrats.

If I was Hillary I'd back off being within 100 feet of this group and focus on a positive message of rebuilding our middle class, pro-science, and pro-rebuilding our infrastructure and taking up some of Bernie's pro-workers message. She needs to counter the tea parties anti-government message.

The problem with the OP is it set this up as a Clarke/Lemon confrontation. I think Clarke's got a legit beef, but he didn't really set it up.

It was ok if the cop came up to you (or a black guy) and asked for some ID, and if you refused, he could take you into custody to take you down to the station house for a finger print and a ID check. And, there's not much argument that blacks get the check down more often than whites. It's true if you're a black in a black community, and true if you're black in a white community. Maybe the BLM folks and Obama are right about that being wrong. [But if that is wrong, it's not because the cops are racist focks. It's because we have told them we're ok with doing this to keep folks from stealing our shit. Maybe that's wrong]

But there's a fallacy in connecting that to the pretty rare incidents of cops hurting people who pose no threat. AND, I don't think there's statistical proof an innocent black guy gets shot greater rates than an innocent white guy. AND, while blacks apparently have force applied a greater % of the time than whites, I don't see where it's shown to be excess force. Cops aren't supposed to be punching bags.

Imo, Obama's been guilty of catering to the BLM folks who like to link the two.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

-------------

Gotta Watch The Video!

Sheriff Clarke is a principled person telling it like it is. The CNN host is promoting the extreme left ideology and doing his damndest to keep Sheriff Clarke from telling it like it is. Completely predictable from a CNN host though most would have changed the subject immediately or signaled for a commercial to run while he extricated himself from an uncooperative spokesperson.

Police brutality is nothing new. Now we just have more camera exposing it.

Or does the sheriff think it doesn't exist?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

-------------

Gotta Watch The Video!

I saw a clip on FSN yesterday, it was epic.

Forum List

Back