Obama 'Has Blood On His Hands'

So that's "black lives matter leader" ?

Like you can't go online and find any yahoo saying stupid shit .

Hell, in this forum you find right wingers mocking deaths in Minnesota and Baton Rouge .

Timmy? Get a drink of water and get back in bed son.

Police brutality is nothing new. Now we just have more camera exposing it.

Or does the sheriff think it doesn't exist?

Ive been pulled.over a bunch.....never happened bro

Well if it didn't happen to you it must not exist!!!

All these people are liars! The videos , fakes!

Not saying that, but it's not as pervssive..I live in memphis and ride with black guys......maybe my white privledge protects them?

Not saying that, but it's not as pervssive..I live in memphis and ride with black guys......maybe my white privledge protects them?

Ask them. And keep your camera on. Ought to be an interesting conversation.. :banana:

Buckeye made me think a bit here. What don't those LEOs that serve side by side ---- take the lead on the national race debate away from our "community disorganizer" ?? I'm sure there's some tension there on some local forces. But all in all -- the public could learn a SHITLOAD from these guys on the front lines of the new race war. Maybe prevent a lot of violence..

Stop putting boobs and talking heads up on the news networks. Get THESE guy involved in discussion about "justice reform". Unmuzzle 'em. Let them speak..

BLM had nothing to do with the murders and in fact have condemned the murders
How can they condemn the murders when THEY called for the murdets of all whites and cops, danced after the 5 in Dallas were killed, and taunted the police afterwards? 'Oink, oink, bang, bang'?! Really?!

ACTIONS speak louder than words!

This police officer tells it like it is. Obama pushes a false narrative causes the hatred of police officers, resulting in the targeting of police for assassination:mad:

Blaming Obama for the shootings is ODS at its finest. There are no sane conservatives left on USMB.

Obama pushed that narrative even at the funeral of the Dallas police officers. He hosted the terrorist group BLM at the whitehouse ..Obama is scum

Your rhetoric is what fuels the racial divide.

In 2008 Obama held a different narrative re guns and gunfire:

SNIP:

Mobster wisdom tells us never to bring a knife to a gun fight. But what does political wisdom say about bringing a gun to a knife fight?

That’s exactly what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’
Why would the GOP bring a knife?

They wouldnt..thats just Barry's way of escalating the issue.

You want inflammatory anti-cop rhetoric and its consequences?

In a fundraising letter to NRA members, dated April 13, 1995, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre called the federal officials who enforce U.S. gun laws “jack-booted government thugs...who wear "Nazi bucket helmets and black storm trooper uniforms".

On April 19th, 1995, the federal building in Oklahoma City was blown up by Tim McVeigh, an anti-government rightwing terrorist.

Wayne LaPierre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This police officer tells it like it is. Obama pushes a false narrative causes the hatred of police officers, resulting in the targeting of police for assassination:mad:

Blaming Obama for the shootings is ODS at its finest. There are no sane conservatives left on USMB.

Obama pushed that narrative even at the funeral of the Dallas police officers. He hosted the terrorist group BLM at the whitehouse ..Obama is scum

Your rhetoric is racial devide.....

Your English is devoid of spelling and grammar, Webelo.

Your English is devoid of spelling and grammar, Webelo.

What? racist pig?

Forum List

Back