Obama has destroyed US economy

A president can only do so much--this guy believes he is always correct , kinda like a worker trying to run a company for the boss by spending all the bosses capital and then borrowing to give himself and all other workers a raise sooner or later and hopefully before all is not gone they turn to those who built the company and beg for the bosses to fix it. (gonna happen in the USA we hope)

Obama has been very successful in dividing all under the reasoning that the republicans are wrong.
I could give a rats ass what ya call it but all the people in charge are to blame and they need to get a refund from the college they attended.
Colleges do not know how to create prosperity only know how to collect there fees. I will not get into my history with employees only to say there have been more wrong minded intellectuals in my employ over the last 15 years then in the previous 30.

A President can pursue and support econonomically-sound policies. For example, in a recession or soft economy, how much sense does it make to pursue policies of increased regulation for businesses? Healthcare reform and affordable healthcare could be achieved through deregulation (i.e. opening up healthcare insurance offerings from private companies nationwide) as well as pre-tax, individual health savings accounts. The increased competition would drive down costs. Instead, we are experiencing premiums on the rise, fewer offerings, and private enterprises are now encouraged to reduce hours and/or jobs in order to avoid costs.

How economically sound is that?

Like I tried to express--the people in the drivers seat have no clue as how to recreate prosperity for the once great USA.
But to return to prosperity they will have to go to the ones that have either done this before or are open minded about prosperity.
This is not taught in Colleges.
Risk taking is the major need for a successful enterprise and schools do not understand this and never will.
There is nothing wrong with taking the safe road--but little comes from this, big risk is needed for big success.
Most who are willing to have a job rather than seek being the Boss will never understand what it takes to achieve prosperity and today there are way to many settling for a mediocre job and looking for government programs to fill there needs.

Very sad as well as embarrassing to have so many in need of school lunch and food stamps. The European countries have a new name for the USA it is STUPID AMERICANS
we fit this bill.

Clinton did great things for the US economy and Bush destroyed it all, waging expensive and unnecessary wars. Obama is just trying to fix his mess, something difficult to accomplish when the world is experiencing a downturn.

Reagan did great things for the economy. Clinton started the collapse of the economic tidal wave Reagan had created when Clinton signed the "Community Re-investment Act" which forced banks to make home loans to people who couldn't afford them - starting the housing collapse.

That's not what it does..and it had nothing to do with the housing market "collapse".

Ooh, that's a classic nutter myth

Crackpot Doom Scandal: "Regulation Caused the Subprime Crisis"

Yep the mega banks

Yes, I think the repeal of Glass-Steagall has played a role in this.

Clinton signed that one.

That really shouldn't have happened. But Bush had 2 golden opportunities to put it back in place. The first being after the Enron/Arthur Anderson debacle. The second after the collapse of Lehman. But enacting Dodd/Frank made any further financial regulation near impossible. Bush handed Obama a real shit sandwich.

Reagan did great things for the economy. Clinton started the collapse of the economic tidal wave Reagan had created when Clinton signed the "Community Re-investment Act" which forced banks to make home loans to people who couldn't afford them - starting the housing collapse.

That's not what it does..and it had nothing to do with the housing market "collapse".

Ooh, that's a classic nutter myth

Crackpot Doom Scandal: "Regulation Caused the Subprime Crisis"

Sure it is..but they keep spouting it.

It needs to be address each and every time.

Gas Prices Heading Up Again

Hold on to your wallets: we are in the middle of a gas price spike, and experts say it will only get worse. CBS 2s Courtney Gousman learned several factors might push the price in our area to more than $4 a gallon.

It's now become a task most people dread - pulling up to the pump. "I never know depending on the day," said motorist Carrie Secrist. "It's no fun at the pump," said driver Veta Charles.

Gas Prices Heading Up Again « CBS Chicago

Yo..............Fart Smeller..................Obama doesn't have any say on what the oil companies charge for their product.

However..................you may wish to talk to the CEO's of Shell, Exxon, BP, and all the others. Chances are, if you asked why prices were so high, they'd give you bullshit reasons and tell you to go fuck yourself as they threw you out the front door.

Apparently, greed is good for them. I hope they choke on it.

Hey high school drop out - Obama completely controls gas prices as he controls all of the drilling permits and has refused to issue them, as well as has blocked the Keystone Pipeline despite the fact that his EPA and his State Department have both officially gone on record as stating they can find no threat to the environment with the the pipeline.

I know high school drop outs don't understand basic economics, but ask your local librarian to explain "Supply & Demand" to you.
Hey Kindergarten drop out, 2/3 of federal drilling permits are not being used by the Oil Monopoly. The Keystone XL will RAISE prices because Canadian tar sand will be EXPORTED reducing supply here. And crude supplies have been UP as the price of gas has skyrocketed.

I know Kindergarten drop outs don't understand basic economics, but ask your local businessman why "supply and demand" does not apply to monopolies.

Oil and gas: Two-thirds of federal drilling permits sat idle in 2010 -- 01/13/2011 -- www.eenews.net

Oil and gas companies drilled fewer new wells on public lands in 2010 than in any other year over the past decade, leaving nearly two-thirds of their drilling permits unused, according to federal records obtained by Greenwire.

The Bureau of Land Management issued 4,090 drilling permits in fiscal 2010, but oil and gas operators drilled 1,480 new wells, using about 36 percent of permits issued.

BLM's permitting data refute industry assertions that the Obama administration is blocking oil and gas development to protect Western landscapes and wildlife, said Dave Alberswerth of the Wilderness Society, a former Interior Department official in the Clinton administration.

Last edited:
Obama has destroyed US economy

That’s quite a trick, considering the fact it was already destroyed when he got it.

And gas and grocery prices have doubled since he got it.

Let's check: Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Seasonally Adjusted price index for Food at Home US City Average:
January 2009 = 218.908
February 2013 = 233.676
% change = + 6.7%
Hardly double.

Gasoline All Types US City Average:
January 2009 = 161.604
February 2013 = 325.493
% change = + 101.4%
That's double.

Wow what a bunch of uninformed all ya can do is name call and when you name call a minority some how its justified in your minds---

Federal Reverse Rules All - YouTube

The Federal Reserve runs the show. This video proves it. Greenspan tells it like it is.

Does the Federal Reserve control drilling permits?

Does the Federal Reserve control government deficit spending?

Does the Federal Reserve control stifling regulations like Dodd-Frank?

Does the Federal Reserve control costly regulations like Obamacare?

Does the Federal Reserve control crushing taxes?

Does the Federal Reserve control blocking the Keystone Pipeline?

Does the Federal Reserve control blocking off shore drilling?

Does the Federal Reserve control the LRB which illegally blocks companies from moving to right-to-work states?

I love it when you guys defend minimum wage with no benefits. And "crushing taxes"? We are paying the least taxes in 60 years. Remember, the Bush tax cuts were supposed to be "temporary". How'd that work out? Or was the money used to send jobs to China? Oops.

OP- Unbelievable brainwashed idiocy. Thanks for the cronyism and corruption Booosh meltdown and 3 1/2 years of mindless obstruction. Change the channel, hater dupe.

Federal Reverse Rules All - YouTube

The Federal Reserve runs the show. This video proves it. Greenspan tells it like it is.

Does the Federal Reserve control drilling permits?

Does the Federal Reserve control government deficit spending?

Does the Federal Reserve control stifling regulations like Dodd-Frank?

Does the Federal Reserve control costly regulations like Obamacare?

Does the Federal Reserve control crushing taxes?

Does the Federal Reserve control blocking the Keystone Pipeline?

Does the Federal Reserve control blocking off shore drilling?

Does the Federal Reserve control the LRB which illegally blocks companies from moving to right-to-work states?

They control the money that is used to do these thing. So yes.

Gas Prices Heading Up Again

Hold on to your wallets: we are in the middle of a gas price spike, and experts say it will only get worse. CBS 2s Courtney Gousman learned several factors might push the price in our area to more than $4 a gallon.

It's now become a task most people dread - pulling up to the pump. "I never know depending on the day," said motorist Carrie Secrist. "It's no fun at the pump," said driver Veta Charles.

Gas Prices Heading Up Again « CBS Chicago

Yo..............Fart Smeller..................Obama doesn't have any say on what the oil companies charge for their product.

However..................you may wish to talk to the CEO's of Shell, Exxon, BP, and all the others. Chances are, if you asked why prices were so high, they'd give you bullshit reasons and tell you to go fuck yourself as they threw you out the front door.

Apparently, greed is good for them. I hope they choke on it.

Hey high school drop out - Obama completely controls gas prices as he controls all of the drilling permits and has refused to issue them, as well as has blocked the Keystone Pipeline despite the fact that his EPA and his State Department have both officially gone on record as stating they can find no threat to the environment with the the pipeline.

I know high school drop outs don't understand basic economics, but ask your local librarian to explain "Supply & Demand" to you.

Yo..................Rotten Wiley E. Coyote known as the Fart Smeller................if Obama controls the gas prices, and he also controls the drilling, wanna explain why we are exporting more oil than we are importing? (Go ahead............Google it............you'll find the truth).

Additionally......................wanna explain how the government can possibly control the price of gas, when our whole economy is based on supply and demand?

If you drive the price up too high, people quit buying, which causes you to drop the price so they start buying again.

Go ahead.................provide a reliable link that shows how the President is controlling gas prices....................if he was, this would be a Communist country, and BP, Shell and all the others wouldn't be posting record profits.

He is shutting down coal plants left and right while china is building them. There is clean coal energy now. However, General Electric just went big into solar panels with a new type of technology.

I think he is gonna run the UN after his presidency and take over the world.

No...he will be a disgraced old man just like the old peanut farmer. People will wake up eventually. Unfortunately it will be too late.

[ame=http://youtu.be/R9809ssT0DY]Swindling the Goyim Episode 1 - Secrets of Banking - YouTube[/ame]

After more than 4 years and 100% of the economic policies he called for, the US economy has gotten exponentially worse...

Record 89,304,000 Americans 'Not in Labor Force' -- 296,000 Fewer Employed Since January

The number of Americans designated as "not in the labor force" in February was 89,304,000, a record high, up from 89,008,000 in January, according to the Department of Labor. This means that the number of Americans not in the labor force increased 296,000 between January and February.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) labels people who are unemployed and no longer looking for work as "not in the labor force," including people who have retired on schedule, taken early retirement, or simply given up looking for work. The increase marks the second month in a row, after rising in January from 88.8 million in December. Those not in the labor force had declined in December from 88.9 million in November.

Record 89,304,000 Americans 'Not in Labor Force' -- 296,000 Fewer Employed Since January | CNS News

Please explain to me: How is it while Clinton was in office, this country saw some of it's greatest economic activity since the boom after WWII. Then ole' Bushy took office, and within 8 years, we had managed to drag not only ourselves, but the entire world, into one of the worst recessions we had seen since the Great Depression. Then you seek to blame Obama for the shit we are in. haha

Please explain to me, how Obama was supposed to wave a magic wand and fix everything overnight (which in politics is 4 years)? Especially when you have an entire party dedicated to blocking any idea he proposes. And yet you sit here and expect him to get shit done. haha If only we were a dictatorship, maybe we could hope for that.

But seriously...enlighten me please!

Wait a minute. Look up clinton and how he sent all our jobs overseas. Clinton make things cheaper for a while, but gave the jobs to other countries. Look it up.

Forum List

Back