Obama Has Rascism in His Own DNA

QUOTE="Two Thumbs, post: 11741863, member: 25186"] QUOTE="Asclepias, post: 11741835, member: 44774"] QUOTE="B. Kidd, post: 11741803, member: 23873"]I just love genealogy, don't you? :cool-45:

Obama Says Racism Is In DNA Guess What Was Found In His Family Tree The Silent Soldier[ QUOTE]
You are kind of slow but this really highlights it. You do realize he wasnt talking actually human DNA right? :cool-45:
wow, that's fucking racist as all get out.

so what, gorilla dna?[/QUOTE]

View attachment 43748
Could this^ help to prove your point?[/QUOTE]
Why use photoshop when all you have to do is go down to the zoo and observe the hairy monkeys with thin lips and small genitals?

You are kind of slow but this really highlights it. You do realize he wasnt talking actually human DNA right? :cool-45:

so what, gorilla dna?

Its not racist. Facts cant be racist.

No. He was talking about the entire country not just white peoples DNA.
no one is born racist, he's a liar, a divider, a hate monger with a mic
You have to be kidding. Please tell me you are not this simple minded to misunderstand what he was saying. :laugh:
he's saying we all hate, anyone that disagrees with him is a racist, racism is everywhere, you just have to dig it up, twist it, spin it, put in on the news and anyone that disagrees is a racist.

The most hateful man since fdr

just reading his quote makes me sad for the country.

No Pres has ever openly hated America, no Pres has gone out of his way to create division.

He doenst hate america. If anything he hates white racists.
bullshit

please provide proof in action.

his statement to change our foundation is all the proof I need, but I could mention him giving away terrorist for a traitor, calling cops stewpud when he didn't know the facts, constantly using the power of the Fed to spread hate, but I'm sure you have him on mic saying how much he loves America, but...
Wow. Youre serious. I thought you were just kidding. Youre a fucking idiot! :laugh:

No Pres has ever openly hated America, no Pres has gone out of his way to create division.

bullshit

his statement to change our foundation is all the proof I need, but I could mention him giving away terrorist for a traitor, calling cops stewpud when he didn't know the facts, constantly using the power of the Fed to spread hate, but I'm sure you have him on mic saying how much he loves America, but...
Wow. Youre serious. I thought you were just kidding. Youre a fucking idiot! :laugh:

This thread is way, way above your SAT scores......(that is, if you even took em......).

bullshit

This thread is way, way above your SAT scores......(that is, if you even took em......).
Thats amusing as you totally flunked reading comprehension obviously. I cant believe you are that much of an idiot to openly admit you thought he was talking about human DNA.
laugh.gif

so what, gorilla dna?

You have to be kidding. Please tell me you are not this simple minded to misunderstand what he was saying. :laugh:
he's saying we all hate, anyone that disagrees with him is a racist, racism is everywhere, you just have to dig it up, twist it, spin it, put in on the news and anyone that disagrees is a racist.

No stupid. He is saying racism is an institution in this country. Part of the countrys DNA. How did you fuck that up so badly?
laugh.gif

"I always tell young people in particular: 'Do not say that nothing's changed when it comes to race in America — unless you've lived through being a black man in the 1950s, or '60s, or '70s. It is incontrovertible that race relations have improved significantly during my lifetime and yours, and that opportunities have opened up, and that attitudes have changed. That is a fact.

What is also true is that the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination in almost every institution of our lives — you know, that casts a long shadow. And that's still part of our DNA that's passed on. We're not cured of it."
-President Obama

Last edited:

so what, gorilla dna?

No stupid. He is saying racism is an institution in this country. Part of the countrys DNA. How did you fuck that up so badly?
laugh.gif

"I always tell young people in particular: 'Do not say that nothing's changed when it comes to race in America — unless you've lived through being a black man in the 1950s, or '60s, or '70s. It is incontrovertible that race relations have improved significantly during my lifetime and yours, and that opportunities have opened up, and that attitudes have changed. That is a fact.

What is also true is that the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination in almost every institution of our lives — you know, that casts a long shadow. And that's still part of our DNA that's passed on. We're not cured of it."
-President Obama
an institution?

you think racism is organised?

you think it's cool to keep sticking it to people that had nothing, not one damn thing, to do with it?

hateful people like you and obama are tearing at this countries fiber, you have created such a high level of hate that it's now cool to stomp on the Flag and post it for the world to see, your fellow filth are planning of burning the Flag on July 4th.

you happy about that? cuz obama is

laugh.gif

-President Obama
an institution?

you think it's cool to keep sticking it to people that had nothing, not one damn thing, to do with it?

hateful people like you and obama are tearing at this countries fiber, you have created such a high level of hate that it's now cool to stomp on the Flag and post it for the world to see, your fellow filth are planning of burning the Flag on July 4th.

Dont deflect. Lets explore your idiocy in full. What on earth made you think he was talking about human DNA? I seriously want to know. Now there was a guy who did say something similar to what you thought Obama was saying. His name is Einstein.

Albert Einstein Civil Rights activist Harvard Gazette

"At Lincoln, Einstein gave a speech in which he called racism “a disease of white people,” and added, “I do not intend to be quiet about it.”

laugh.gif

-President Obama
an institution?

Dont deflect. Lets explore your idiocy in full. What on earth made you think he was talking about human DNA? I seriously want to know. Now there was a guy who did say something similar to what you thought Obama was saying. His name is Einstein.

"At Lincoln, Einstein gave a speech in which he called racism “a disease of white people,” and added, “I do not intend to be quiet about it.”
deflect?

There's nothing funny about the truth of my post.

and Einstein was clearly wrong, you're a racist, obama is a racist, I've been assaulted by blacks b/c of my race and blacks kill whites in the name of racism.

so yea, I agree with obama, black people are racist and can't help it since they've been taught to hate to the point it's in their dna.

happy?

why do you want to see the country ruined? just curious, if you lack the courage you can pm me.

"Mama......Mama......Mama.......!!!".........:laugh:
At a loss for words after that brain glitch huh?
laugh.gif

Not at all......it is important that we consider the white half of Obie......
His white mom is part Black. She is actually descended from the first documented slave.

This from the guy who believes Obama is black and Zimmerman is white.........
Obama is Black. Zimmerman looks like he is Hispanic to me.

Asclepias just realized that he's a rascist. Now go lay down on a pillow lil' feller, you'll get over it.

laugh.gif

-President Obama
an institution?

deflect?

There's nothing funny about the truth of my post.

and Einstein was clearly wrong, you're a racist, obama is a racist, I've been assaulted by blacks b/c of my race and blacks kill whites in the name of racism.

so yea, I agree with obama, black people are racist and can't help it since they've been taught to hate to the point it's in their dna.

happy?

why do you want to see the country ruined? just curious, if you lack the courage you can pm me.
Yes deflect. Why did you think he was talking about human DNA when he spells it out he was talking about the countrys DNA? Are you really that stupid? WTF man?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"part of our DNA" = metaphor meaning ingrained in our country's history.

You've got to be a special kind of moron not to understand that.

Forum List

Back