Obama Haters Often Talk About How Internet Companies Help Him By Hiding Information...

I don't subscribe to your internet conspiracy theory but Yahoo is not one of the better internet search engines.

Got to love how you managed to put in some Trump bashing with your theory.

I put in the same word in all 3 search engines and the Yahoo one returned ZERO results. Feel free to do it yourself and see. People that complain about how the internet companies coddled Obama and protected him from attacks with censorship have some explaining to do with this.

Same with DuckDuckGo, but that was due to spelling typically.

Duck Duck Go must not be working for the Clinton Foundation!

epstein_clinton.jpg

I don't subscribe to your internet conspiracy theory but Yahoo is not one of the better internet search engines.

I put in the same word in all 3 search engines and the Yahoo one returned ZERO results. Feel free to do it yourself and see. People that complain about how the internet companies coddled Obama and protected him from attacks with censorship have some explaining to do with this.

Same with DuckDuckGo, but that was due to spelling typically.

Duck Duck Go must not be working for the Clinton Foundation!

epstein_clinton.jpg

Nope. I ain't sure they work for anyone. I like them better then google or yahoo. On those two if you google "chilie recipes" you get six pages of how Trump fucked up chilie. It gets old.

What part of Yahoo is not one of the better search engines are you having trouble with?
Google and Bing are far better. Even Duck Duck Go, Ask are better then Yahoo. AOL search and Gigablast are about on a par with Yahoo.

What part of some internet companies are running cover for Trump do you not get? The OP is saying that conservatives claimed that internet companies ran cover for Obama, yet with his search on Yahoo, it appears that Trump is also receiving cover from them.

Deflection to something else ain't gonna work for you on this dude.
While so many may want to make conspiracy theories out of everything I am only pointing out that you are talking about a very poor search engine. You want to make more out of it fine. I don't have to fix crazy.

Being a poor search engine has NOTHING to do with i bring up ZERO results compared to the other search engines. You are simply deflecting from the issue.

I think you are incorrect because I just went to Yahoo and got this:

epstein and trump - Yahoo Image Search Results

Epstein might be a convicted pedophile, but you have to actually put in the words "pedophile."

You can see I put in the exact same words in all three search engines: "picture of President Trump with pedophile."

Try that and see what happens. You have to click on the image tab, not the web tab.

Epstein might be a convicted pedophile, but you have to actually put in the words "pedophile."

You can see I put in the exact same words in all three search engines: "picture of President Trump with pedophile."

Try that and see what happens. You have to click on the image tab, not the web tab.

What drives you to search .. "picture of President Trump with pedophile." ? .. just wondering

What drives you to search .. "picture of President Trump with pedophile." ? .. just wondering

Because someone started the thread with pictures of Obama and other people like they were trying to prove some kind of point like Trump doesn't hang out with scumbag people too.

Sooo .. how did you do searching for dirt on Obama .. pedophiles, sexual harassers, rapist, racist etc... not well is my guess..

before the TDS kicked in that is...

As far as I know, Obama never had pals he hung out with that were convicted pedophiles. Trump has hung out with Epstein (a convicted pedophile). Nope, no TDS here, just factual reporting.

As far as you know... How about Bill Clinton's 26 flights to Eptein's pedo island?

View attachment 277324

We weren't talking about Clinton, we were talking about Obama. Don't deflect, how many convicted pedophiles has Obama been photographed with? I don't want an answer that says "but.....but......but Clinton". I want to know if Obama ever hung out with convicted pedophiles like Trump has.
What part about President Trump didn't like Epstein and kicked his ass out of Mar a Lago decades ago and had nothing more to do with him don't you clowns get?

Doesn't change the fact that there are pictures and videos of him hanging out with Epstein. One of the videos is at a party where Trump and Epstein were the only guys there in a room of over 20 women.

Again, I ask, what convicted pedophiles has Obama been seen hanging out with? Don't deflect, just answer the question.
That's because Obama is a homosexual who is attracted to older, white men. He was a regular at the Chicago bathhouse scene.

Because someone started the thread with pictures of Obama and other people like they were trying to prove some kind of point like Trump doesn't hang out with scumbag people too.

Tit for Tat eh .. well .. never mind... :beer:

Who came up beside Trump when you put Pedophile in the search engine?

Yahoo want you to be more precise I guess and name the pedophile so they can alert the FBI about your search...:113:

What part of Yahoo is not one of the better search engines are you having trouble with?
Google and Bing are far better. Even Duck Duck Go, Ask are better then Yahoo. AOL search and Gigablast are about on a par with Yahoo.

What part of some internet companies are running cover for Trump do you not get? The OP is saying that conservatives claimed that internet companies ran cover for Obama, yet with his search on Yahoo, it appears that Trump is also receiving cover from them.

While so many may want to make conspiracy theories out of everything I am only pointing out that you are talking about a very poor search engine. You want to make more out of it fine. I don't have to fix crazy.

Being a poor search engine has NOTHING to do with i bring up ZERO results compared to the other search engines. You are simply deflecting from the issue.
It has everything to do with the results you get. I understand that you do not understand the mechanics behind search engines. Let me put it as simply as I can. If you take two vehicles that are exactly the same but remove one spark plug will you get the same results from both cars? NO.
If you take a prior search engine like Yahoo and reword your question you are likely to get the same results as a good search engine.
Another way to look at it is things are stored in two file cabnets. One stores everything about dogs (pictures, articles,etc) under D. The other stores aticles etc about dogs under D but stores dog pictures under P. Which one will have more information when you look for dog under D?

You are simply refusing to understand that not all search engines are alike and instead are trying to creat some outlandish conspiracy theory. You would do better with the U.S. brought down the World Trade Center or even we never landed on the moon.

Well try going to Yahoo and doing a search for a picture of President Trump with a pedophile. It will return this:

5886-1567545083-96d8a18e57e3cbe8e3f26a3d9d6bbc1c.png

So why? It is a FACT that Trump has been pictured with at least TWO convicted pedophiles, so why would the Yahoo search engine return that? Trump has been pictured with George Nader and Jeffrey Epstein, yet Yahoo doesn't return it in the search. You can't tell me that there isn't a single picture out on the internet labeled Trump with a pedophile.

Well Google has no problem bringing up pictures.

5887-1567545524-dca4a933d4f6720d6aab9e485eccdf1f.png

Neither does Bing.

5888-1567545556-f1b0c3717719217479d860e677c80e84.png

So how do you all still feel about internet censorship?

You’re claiming that Yahoo is on President Trump’s side? They bash him everyday.

You are delusional.

It has everything to do with the results you get. I understand that you do not understand the mechanics behind search engines. Let me put it as simply as I can. If you take two vehicles that are exactly the same but remove one spark plug will you get the same results from both cars? NO.
If you take a prior search engine like Yahoo and reword your question you are likely to get the same results as a good search engine.
Another way to look at it is things are stored in two file cabnets. One stores everything about dogs (pictures, articles,etc) under D. The other stores aticles etc about dogs under D but stores dog pictures under P. Which one will have more information when you look for dog under D?

You are simply refusing to understand that not all search engines are alike and instead are trying to creat some outlandish conspiracy theory. You would do better with the U.S. brought down the World Trade Center or even we never landed on the moon.

No, you are just trying to deflect because you don't want to believe that the search engines can be rigged for Trump like they were supposedly rigged for Obama. I never voted for Obama, but I'm also not going to be dishonest about something so obvious as this is. It's pretty straight forward. You can do the search for the EXACT same words and Yahoo brings up ZERO results across the ENTIRE FUCKING internet... which isn't about being about being a bad search engine.

Well try going to Yahoo and doing a search for a picture of President Trump with a pedophile. It will return this:

5886-1567545083-96d8a18e57e3cbe8e3f26a3d9d6bbc1c.png

So why? It is a FACT that Trump has been pictured with at least TWO convicted pedophiles, so why would the Yahoo search engine return that? Trump has been pictured with George Nader and Jeffrey Epstein, yet Yahoo doesn't return it in the search. You can't tell me that there isn't a single picture out on the internet labeled Trump with a pedophile.

Well Google has no problem bringing up pictures.

5887-1567545524-dca4a933d4f6720d6aab9e485eccdf1f.png

Neither does Bing.

5888-1567545556-f1b0c3717719217479d860e677c80e84.png

So how do you all still feel about internet censorship?

You’re claiming that Yahoo is on President Trump’s side? They bash him everyday.

You are delusional.

You mean in the same way you kooks were saying that the search engines were on Obama's side? :auiqs.jpg:

No, you are just trying to deflect because you don't want to believe that the search engines can be rigged for Trump like they were supposedly rigged for Obama. I never voted for Obama, but I'm also not going to be dishonest about something so obvious as this is. It's pretty straight forward. You can do the search for the EXACT same words and Yahoo brings up ZERO results across the ENTIRE FUCKING internet... which isn't about being about being a bad search engine.
Lol. You just can't fix crazy.

Forum List

Back