Obama: "I Am Not A Dictator; I'm The President"

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
At first I thought his impression of Bush was just a rhetorical question. Then I thought about it and I think he really doesn't know and is asking.

Obama: "I Am Not A Dictator; I'm The President" | RealClearPolitics

PRESIDENT OBAMA: "I am not a dictator; I'm the president. So, ultimately if Mitch McConnell or John Boehner say we need to go to catch a plane, I can't have Secret Service block the doorway, right?"

Yeah, I heard this and just laughed! I can just see him thinking to himself --- why on earth do I have to send all my wants to congress for approval, after all, I AM the leader of the most powerful country on earth. Everyone should just do what I say! ...now how can I get "the Donald" to part with half his wealth?

He doesn't act like either dictator or President just a campaigner who likes to give speeches.

He is what we always said he was and has proved it over the last 4 disasterous years.

You know if Republicans required a declaration of war before Reagan invaded Grenada or Bush Panama then I would think there was an opposing party.

And good lord, them deficits and bank bailouts of the 80's sicken me!

The first step to opposing Obama is denouncing Reagan. Gotta be consistent or no one listens and folks think you are just ra ra home team fan boys.

so now you have an issue wih the president following the Constitution

Obama: ?I am not a dictator, I?m the president? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I know that this has been some of the conventional wisdom that's been floating around Washington, and that somehow–even though most people agree that I'm being reasonable, that most people agree I'm presenting a fair deal–the fact that they don't take it means that somehow I should do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what's right," he added.

"But ultimately it's a choice they make, and this idea that somehow there's a secret formula or secret sauce to get speaker Boehner or Mitch McConnell to say 'You know what Mr. President, you're right'...I think if there was a secret way to do that, I would have tried it. I would have done it."

So now a President is supporting the constitution just because he doesn't have the Secret Service hold Congressmen at gunpoint until they agree to destroy America???

LMAO!!! Now I have seen EVERYTHING!

So now a President is supporting the constitution just because he doesn't have the Secret Service hold Congressmen at gunpoint until they agree to destroy America???

There are tons of ways to pick on Obama that make.more sense. This is like an inteligence test though.

Join me and say Reagan's deficit spending sucked as much as Obama's. Just be consistent!

There are tons of ways to pick on Obama that make.more sense. This is like an inteligence test though.

Join me and say Reagan's deficit spending sucked as much as Obama's. Just be consistent!

Who is the President? What year is it?

Obama is on pace to spend $10,000,000,000,000.00 in debt --- and you are really gonna try to go back to the 1980's and talk about a President who raise the debt $1.5 trillion...

LMAO!!! you lefties will stop at nothing to make yourselves look foolish!

so now you have an issue wih the president following the Constitution

Obama: ?I am not a dictator, I?m the president? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I know that this has been some of the conventional wisdom that's been floating around Washington, and that somehow–even though most people agree that I'm being reasonable, that most people agree I'm presenting a fair deal–the fact that they don't take it means that somehow I should do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what's right," he added.

"But ultimately it's a choice they make, and this idea that somehow there's a secret formula or secret sauce to get speaker Boehner or Mitch McConnell to say 'You know what Mr. President, you're right'...I think if there was a secret way to do that, I would have tried it. I would have done it."

I'd say Oblamer has been a failure as a Community Organizer, President and his attempt to be dictator of these United States. All 57 of them.
Americans will never allow Barack Hussein Obama to be dictator of America.

Really? He isn't a dictator folks.

I think it's funny that Republicans claim that Obama is a dictator yet is also an incompetent leader. If that doesn't make sense to you, join the party :)

I think it's funny that Republicans claim that Obama is a dictator yet is also an incompetent leader. If that doesn't make sense to you, join the party :)

So being a dictator makes one a competent leader??? lol --- PUT DOWN THE BONG!!!!

...you have had too much!

2014 is going to be very ugly for Republicans. Obama is playing Republicans like a great maestro, all the while the Republicans think they have one up on him. The electorate is getting fed up with Republicans. It's like every time one of them open up their mouths they are digging a deeper and wider hole.

2014 is going to be very ugly for Republicans. Obama is playing Republicans like a great maestro, all the while the Republicans think they have one up on him. The electorate is getting fed up with Republicans. It's like every time one of them open up their mouths they are digging a deeper and wider hole.

Yeah, we pretty much knew what you were hoping for.

The great Maestro! hahaha!!!

Forum List

Back