Obama: "I Am Not A Dictator; I'm The President"

If he's a dictator, he's not a very good one. Hasn't done a thing to stop Republicans from lying their asses off.

So now a President is supporting the constitution just because he doesn't have the Secret Service hold Congressmen at gunpoint until they agree to destroy America???

LMAO!!! Now I have seen EVERYTHING!

There are tons of ways to pick on Obama that make.more sense. This is like an inteligence test though.

Join me and say Reagan's deficit spending sucked as much as Obama's. Just be consistent!

Who is the President? What year is it?

Obama is on pace to spend $10,000,000,000,000.00 in debt --- and you are really gonna try to go back to the 1980's and talk about a President who raise the debt $1.5 trillion...

LMAO!!! you lefties will stop at nothing to make yourselves look foolish!

Reagan tripled it. Are you ok with that?

You know if Republicans required a declaration of war before Reagan invaded Grenada or Bush Panama then I would think there was an opposing party.

And good lord, them deficits and bank bailouts of the 80's sicken me!

The first step to opposing Obama is denouncing Reagan. Gotta be consistent or no one listens and folks think you are just ra ra home team fan boys.

Ron Paul openly criticized Ronald Reagan's deficit spending and dropped his endorsement.

No, Obama isn't a dictator nor a good President. Doesn't mean he isn't inspired to be a dictator. The reason to bring this up at all is because of all the left wing liberal BS they had concerning Bush's similiar remark.

so now you have an issue wih the president following the Constitution

Obama: ?I am not a dictator, I?m the president? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I know that this has been some of the conventional wisdom that's been floating around Washington, and that somehow–even though most people agree that I'm being reasonable, that most people agree I'm presenting a fair deal–the fact that they don't take it means that somehow I should do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what's right," he added.

"But ultimately it's a choice they make, and this idea that somehow there's a secret formula or secret sauce to get speaker Boehner or Mitch McConnell to say 'You know what Mr. President, you're right'...I think if there was a secret way to do that, I would have tried it. I would have done it."

No I have a problem with him thinking mind melds are done by Jedi's in Star Wars instead of Vulcan's in Star Trek.

Really? He isn't a dictator folks.

I think it's funny that Republicans claim that Obama is a dictator yet is also an incompetent leader. If that doesn't make sense to you, join the party :)

He can also be an incompetent dictator. Again liberal logic is senseless.

Forum List

Back