For the First Time in My Life I have made a Political Donation

The perfect situation is not available for any of us. But a Trump presidency is far FAR better for America and Americans than what ANY other candidate is offering
As I said, I don’t do “lesser of two evils” candidates. I’ll probably end up writing my own name in again.

As I said, I don’t do “lesser of two evils” candidates. I’ll probably end up writing my own name in again.
Oh well I tried. Some people care about what happens to America. Some don't.

Oh well I tried. Some people care about what happens to America. Some don't.
You’re not the first to have tried I doubt you’ll be the last.

“America” is dead. It has been since Lincoln forced CSA forces to fire on Fort Sumter. My family members who helped found this country wouldn’t want to have anything to do with what this country is now. If there was somewhere else to go, I’d be gone before you could blink your eyes.

You’re not the first to have tried I doubt you’ll be the last.

“America” is dead. It has been since Lincoln forced CSA forces to fire on Fort Sumter. My family members who helped found this country wouldn’t want to have anything to do with what this country is now. If there was somewhere else to go, I’d be gone before you could blink your eyes.
Well I will hope you can find a way to see things differently. But I wish you well.

Well I will hope you can find a way to see things differently. But I wish you well
Don’t waste the hope. I learned about the rot at the core of American Politics before I could even vote. I volunteered for a candidate and worked the 1990 CT Gubernatorial election as part of a high school civics class. Only to see the entire population of the state fucked over by the winning candidate. I haven’t trusted any candidate or campaign since then.

You reach a point in life when you realize that enough is enough. For that reason I have made a 4-digit donation to the campaign of Donald John Trump. Not that great , but symbolic since I am sure many first-timers will follow.

Just think......
If Conservatives had reached "that point" decades ago....you know when they started dissolving your rights, ignoring the Constitution and making diversity a national priority rather than prosperity for all.

Yeah...one awake, 200 million STILL sleeping and dreaming.

Watch the polls for the next couple of weeks and get back to me.

I'm watching

Most Independents And ‘Double Haters’ Want Trump To End Campaign, Poll Finds​

The polling comes days after Trump was convicted on 34 felonies.

So independents and people who don't like Trump or Biden and will have to hold their noses and vote for 1 say Trump should GTFO.

I'm watching

Most Independents And ‘Double Haters’ Want Trump To End Campaign, Poll Finds​

The polling comes days after Trump was convicted on 34 felonies.

So independents and people who don't like Trump or Biden and will have to hold their noses and vote for 1 say Trump should GTFO.
Almost half -- 49% -- of the country said they think Trump should end his campaign based on just the verdict, the ABC News/Ipsos poll found.

That includes malakes like you. The other 51% says full speed ahead and damn the Dem sleaze.

Trump will win and you're going to get your panties bunched up you poor pusti.

Almost half -- 49% -- of the country said they think Trump should end his campaign based on just the verdict, the ABC News/Ipsos poll found.

That includes malakes like you. The other 51% says full speed ahead and damn the Dem sleaze.

Trump will win and you're going to get your panties bunched up you poor pusti.
Among independents, 16% said Trump's guilty verdict makes them more likely to vote for him, but 26% said it made them less likely to vote for him.

Among independents, 16% said Trump's guilty verdict makes them more likely to vote for him, but 26% said it made them less likely to vote for him.
You're not black, so 16+26=40. So what's your point?

Trying to get out of Trump's economy.

1717527070313.png

Forum List

Back