Obama “I had trouble transferring my personal popularity ...to the democrat party"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
popularity!!!????. Obozo is the most hated president of my lifetime. The media and the illegals and the welfare queens like him but the rest of us know he's a racist white-hating and america-hating traitor who wanted to destroy the country.

Obama Reflects on 2016: I Wasn’t Able to ‘Transfer My Personal Popularity’ to Democrats

jan 14 2017 During last night’s NBC Dateline special on President Obama‘s legacy, the outgoing Commander-in-Chief reflected on 2016 and the “surprise” he felt at Donald Trump‘s win.

He told Lester Holt that he thinks he and his team are pretty good at seeing things coming––but not Trump’s victory. Part of that, Obama said, is due to the fact that the polling was so off.

Obama conceded, “I had trouble transferring my personal popularity or support to the broader cause of the Democratic party.”

He said it was difficult for him to both run the country and rebuild the “grassroots party apparatus” his party needed.

He destroyed what was left of the democrat party...how many seats did they lose in 8 years? Last count I believe was over 1,000 total

It's comical seeing him so non introspective. He just can't understand his policies for this country suck.

Obama 2.0, COREY BOOKER, failed miserably when he stabbed Sessions in the back this week.

The DEM PARTY is in ruins....thanks to all responsible.

Dems....try to stop one of Trump's nominations....just pick one. :eusa_dance:

Obama is so stupid. The november election was not about trump or hillary. It was about obama and people rejected him and his obvious hatred towards america and white people. He has been extremely unpopular the last several years. The media polls about his popularity are lies just like the lies they told us about trump and how he had no chance of winning.

Obama was just horrible. He did massive damage to this country in many ways.

His 8 year social justice experiment failed.

Forum List

Back