🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I Have The Authority To COLLECTIVELY PUNISH Americans. F**K The 5th !!!!

The 5th amendment is about the right of not having to purposely incriminate yourself in a court of law and double jeopardy laws, what does that have to do with a discussion in the white house about gun control?

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Right. And if the law is that you cant own an assault weapon, and you do, you'll get your due process through a court trial. Simple enough.

I am very familiar with the "due process law" extended to defendants during [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFB9G1HINXI"]Moscow Show Trials.[/ame]

You won't lift a finger to do anything, you're a poser.

humor me here Ooh......say what these people say comes to pass down the line.....will you be a poser.....or someone who will stand up for a right being taken away by a group of people who should not be allowed to touch our rights....unless the people give them that power.....were will you be standing?.....

No rights are being taken away you carrot.

oh you cant read?.....maybe i should not have asked a stupid ass like you a question so fucking hard.....but anyway....you gave me what i need to know.....poser.....just as i thought....

You won't lift a finger to do anything, you're a poser.

humor me here Ooh......say what these people say comes to pass down the line.....will you be a poser.....or someone who will stand up for a right being taken away by a group of people who should not be allowed to touch our rights....unless the people give them that power.....were will you be standing?.....

I am opposed to gun control legislation, but that does not mean I have to stand with the retards with the bumper sticker mentalities. They are dragging us all down, and therefore as equal a threat to our rights and liberties as Obama.
you did not answer the question either......BUT... you gave me a better answer than Ooh Pah Dubbya.....so thanks.....i would think you have at least a spine G unlike Ooh Pa do poop.....

You have to understand that some of the minds on this forum have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, and so whoever writes on their blank slates first has the advantage.

Someone wrote on their minds that Obama is going to come and take your guns, and their brains are completely filled with that one thought.

So when they see "assault weapons ban", it does not mean that you won't be able to buy "assault weapons" any more (whatever those are). It means Obama is going to come and take your guns.

When Biden says "Executive Order", it does not mean beefing up background checks and data-sharing. It means Obama is going to take your guns.

When the ObamaCare legislation says you can't raise someone's health insurance rates if they own and operate a firearm, it does not mean you cannot raise someone's health insurance for owning and operating a firearm. It means Obama is going to take your guns.

We are talking about a very simple mindset here.

Which is why the gun bans will pass. The piss drinkers are too busy ranting against illusions to stop the real gun control threat. The real debate is taking place miles away from, and thousands of feet above, where their heads are at.

nasty ass lately, piss drinkers
you need a break

Which is why the gun bans will pass. The piss drinkers are too busy ranting against illusions to stop the real gun control threat. The real debate is taking place miles away from, and thousands of feet above, where their heads are at.

Yo Vern, what is your native language? What we have here is a failure to communicate.

No matter what law is passed we have the right to defend ourselves. We have the right to oppose force with equal force. If the government passes laws that interfere with our rights the laws are unlawful and can be met with force to keep our rights. It has been done before in the USA and if it happens again the result will be the same. The second amendment says "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" - look it up. The supreme court said that guns that have a use within the ability to defend our constituition are protected by the second amendment. Semi-automatic rifles certainly fall into that group.

No matter what law is passed we have the right to defend ourselves. We have the right to oppose force with equal force. If the government passes laws that interfere with our rights the laws are unlawful and can be met with force to keep our rights. It has been done before in the USA and if it happens again the result will be the same. The second amendment says "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" - look it up. The supreme court said that guns that have a use within the ability to defend our constituition are protected by the second amendment. Semi-automatic rifles certainly fall into that group.

Wrong.

If a new AWB is enacted you have the right to file suit in Federal court challenging the constitutionality of such a measure – that’s due process; if you respond with ‘force’ you’ll end up in jail.

I can't believe that many of the police are interested in violating the Constitution or having their private firearms taken. Using the military to take them has a whole host of Constitutional issues. This just doesn't work on any level really.

Even though the great majority of Americans Have Never used their firearms to commit crimes , the scumbag-in-chief claims that he has the CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY TO PUNISH ALL AMERICANS BECAUSE OF THE ACTIONS OF A FEW CRIMINALS.

He is essence he is taking a crap on the Fifth Amendment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White House: Still committed to assault weapons ban

Posted by
CNN National Political Correspondent Jim Acosta

Washington (CNN) – President Barack Obama will seek passage of an assault weapons ban as part of a larger push for new gun control laws, an administration official said Friday.

You are a fucking retarded person and should not be allowed to post on these forums.

:DAnd whats next dude...only if you like blacks. Keep it up and you will be the retard without fucking.

The 5th amendment is about the right of not having to purposely incriminate yourself in a court of law and double jeopardy laws, what does that have to do with a discussion in the white house about gun control?

There is a due process part in there James Madison.

It also says "well-regulated" in the same sentence. Here is the problem with most Americans. They look at a Constitutional Amendment and focus on one fragment of a sentence as their interpretation of the whole. It's not my fault that the 2nd Amendment allows for regulation of arms, but it does. "Arms" refers to "armaments." Here is a short list of items that fit the definition:

* Sword
* Bow and Arrow
* Revolver
* Assault Rifle
* RPG
* Chemical Weapon
* Biological Weapon
* Nuclear Warhead

So, do we have NO regulation, meaning that everyday citizens can have possession of something like a biological weapon, or do we have SOME regulation? The 2nd Amendment allows for SOME regulation.

I personally have no beef with assault rifles. I'm not convinced they should be banned. However, gun regulation exists. It's not something that wasn't there that is suddenly being introduced. Some kind of adjustment to regulation in a situation where it has failed us in a few instances recently from keeping them from people that should not have them is neither unreasonable nor unconstitutional.

Regulation is allowed by the Constitution and exists. The question is how much and on what kinds of arms. If the Democrats have gotten it wrong, then define how. Gun owners who want to keep their AR-15's and large-capacity magazines are going to have to do better than repeat "shall not be infringed" over and over like a retarded mantra.

Better go read it... It has quite a lot to do with the discussion.

Even though the great majority of Americans Have Never used their firearms to commit crimes , the scumbag-in-chief claims that he has the CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY TO PUNISH ALL AMERICANS BECAUSE OF THE ACTIONS OF A FEW CRIMINALS.

He is essence he is taking a crap on the Fifth Amendment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White House: Still committed to assault weapons ban

Posted by
CNN National Political Correspondent Jim Acosta

Washington (CNN) – President Barack Obama will seek passage of an assault weapons ban as part of a larger push for new gun control laws, an administration official said Friday.

This surpises you?

What word is after well regulated JJ?

militia. Now what does THAT mean, do you think? Are the citizens part of a well-regulated militia? It would appear so according to the Constitution. So, again, I ask what regulation is warranted and necessary. In a militia, if a person is not fit to operate a particular weapon, do they give it to the person, or do they limit access?

Don't make the mistake of interpreting my post as an endorsement of a general gun ban. If you believe that then you have missed the point.

Forum List

Back